VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
Well that would be great...

yes i know it will be his vision...

Let's face it, the game it's great i won't deny it...

I was thinking meaby in mini-games to add with a feature of "Going out with Sylvie - Date"

for example... the player already has the option of: "Going out with Sylvie" it looks good but it will be great meaby to add a "Date" button.. with Mini-Games that will rise her affection for you (Cloth shoping... can be part or.. not of the date)

I don't know...

After all, she always have those dialogues about the player, meaby add a new place for them, after the date to have sex and spend the night?
I am no programer nor script advance editor but i can think of something. And after v4 i will start doing "tech versions" with new stuff that can break a game for testing like that

1.Regular patch(full translation)

2.tech patch (with new features and Bugs to check. )

What do you think about it, or should i give tech patches only to @PapaKangu my faitfull bug checker ?

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
@przemo10371 So, covering what's left without anything new...

1. Bugs: So there's this odd bug that happens with headpatting (again, I know). It has to to with headpatting before the other options are unlocked. Basically, when you're headpatting Sylvie before you unlock the other options, sometimes the game tries to load the other actions in which shows an error on screen. It doesn't crash the game, and it doesn't happen after you unlock the other two actions, but I thought I'd mention it.

2. Untranslated text: There's a bit of untranslated text left. (1) The first time you go to the restaurant with Sylvie, there are lines that aren't translated. (2) The dialogue box is untranslated when you're choosing clothing options for Sylvie before having sex with her behind trees in the forest.

3. Censorship: I brought this up before in a post but there are scenes that are uncensored in 2.2 that are censored in 2.3. If I remember correctly it was the first time scene and a few of the neglect scenes. I'm going to assume that since it was uncensored in 2.2, there should be a way to use the same uncensored assets from 2.2 version and plug it into 2.3.

If there's something in particular you want me to test let me know so we can start getting onto more ambitious things. :FeelsGoodMan:
Well when it comes to uncensor i am working on my pc near open door (literally) so i am already working on edge and i don't wanna anybody to do that i am working on uncensor. I might do it tho but i don't know , a lot have changed in sylvie's body parts model, so i don't know how much work will it be.

Ayat00

Sep 10, 2018
Hey guys ive been trying to move my saved file from 1.9.3 to 2.1.1 but cant seem to get it to load up the save file at all

PapaKangu

Jun 17, 2017
Well when it comes to uncensor i am working on my pc near open door (literally) so i am already working on edge and i don't wanna anybody to do that i am working on uncensor. I might do it tho but i don't know , a lot have changed in sylvie's body parts model, so i don't know how much work will it be.
Oof, sounds tough. And I wasn't aware that a lot of her models had changed, that's my bad. Again, if there's anything in particular you want to to look at, let me know, because other than the things I mentioned I think it's safe to say we've gotten most of the stuff done.

Hey guys ive been trying to move my saved file from 1.9.3 to 2.1.1 but cant seem to get it to load up the save file at all
I don't mean for this to be rude, but the current build that we're on is 2.3, so if I may, I suggest you ditch 1.9 because it is very outdated. Unfortunately save files from 1.9 and 2.3 are not compatible. You'll have to headpat Sylvie from the start once more (unless somebody gives you a save file for 2.3).

Ayat00

Sep 10, 2018
Oh okay ive been trying to be up to date with the game put super bad at keeping up anyway i can find the current build

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
Oof, sounds tough. And I wasn't aware that a lot of her models had changed, that's my bad. Again, if there's anything in particular you want to to look at, let me know, because other than the things I mentioned I think it's safe to say we've gotten most of the stuff done.

I don't mean for this to be rude, but the current build that we're on is 2.3, so if I may, I suggest you ditch 1.9 because it is very outdated. Unfortunately save files from 1.9 and 2.3 are not compatible. You'll have to headpat Sylvie from the start once more (unless somebody gives you a save file for 2.3).
Also i tried to make that headpats error and i cant make it apear so could you tell me exact time when on give me a screenshot of error?

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
@PapaKangu

This is initial release of V4 but i need you to check it for bugs and usual stuff before i make it official so better for anybody eles not do download it becouse i dont know if there aren't any bugs

TransFix_v4_(to_check)
GoogleDrive Link:

Also if i will get report fast then i will be able to release v4 today.

And if it will go well then we finally can start more ambitious work.

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
In some places, the Japanese language remained.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The nightly store is not available for some reason.
There is no option to go to shop right ? Or something else

Och well thats only means more work for me

Also that error i can't do nothing about it, it is just game engine not properly loading some of data, i dont know what is the couse

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
Here's a guide to edit the save game if for some reason you don't want to grind the stats, esp when moving from v1.9 to v2.x

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes