VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
That "Fix" bugged my "Stroke her cheek". :/
If I Stroke her cheek, the daytime says it's always "In the morning" or it havn't a progress in the daytime, if u only Stroke her cheek.
Och FFS

Well it was fast fix so i imagine errors like that

FINALLY FIXED (i think, well i dont see any problems now ):

Reactions: Nameinprogress

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
Also while i will be on break i want to have every single error posted with my name in post so i could find it easier :p

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Seems like a lot have changed.. still waiting for download to finish to see Sylvie again.

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
Glad to see the new update, it still need some translation (a little because i have a menu in Japanese) but for the rest? it's amazing as always.

By the way, what you plan to do about the relationship between Sylvie and the player?

I mean... they love each other of course but there are other characters too...

Out of that, meaby reach a point where the Player can ask Sylvie to get Married? that would be awesome too...

Love the animations and all honestly.

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
so is version 2-3-1 only broken for me?
Slyvie dies even when I do everything right.
Well, when you start the game you CAN'T... molest her, just pat her head... that will be enough.

Because if you Molest her by touching her breast and else, well she will die when the next scene arrives :/

Out of that, it will be okay...

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
Hey, how can u get the "Outdoor-Scene"? Sylvie wearing a black "Frilly" outfit and she's "Horny" and "Frustration". Im pressing always "Keep walking" in the Forest, but nothing happens. -.- No Scene...
I reload the day again and again but still nothing...

I'm stupid or unlucky? ._.

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
Hey, how can u get the "Outdoor-Scene"? Sylvie wearing a black "Frilly" outfit and she's "Horny" and "Frustration". Im pressing always "Keep walking" in the Forest, but nothing happens. -.- No Scene...

The Outdoor scene happens when you choose to "Take a Break" there you have the option to do it or... just stay there, hugging her...

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
The Outdoor scene happens when you choose to "Take a Break" there you have the option to do it or... just stay there, hugging her...
And how i get the "Take a Break" option?
I got nothing with "Keep walking"...

And "Search the area", "Rest in the shade" and "Go home" arn't the right option.

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
And how i get the "Take a Break" option?
I got nothing with "Keep walking"...

And "Search the area", "Rest in the shade" and "Go home" arn't the right option.
Rest in the Shade - that's it! sorry my mistake...

Of course you need the Frilly dress for that...

Ric

Oct 21, 2016

for each scene requires its own condition
for a scene in the park
sleeveless dress+rest in the shade

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
Hmm, it's not working for me... -.-

If i click on "Rest in the shade", she's always saying:
"There's an open area here where we can rest.
There is a small clearing in the path up ahead. Good spot for a break.
Master, shall we go a little slow?
(Sylvie and I sit on a comfortable looking spot.
(Sylvie sits next to me and wraps her arms around mine...
(Sylvie and I just taste the fresh air for a while..."

Not more, not less. :/

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
probably the matter is in a relationship. If you have not had sex yet and you have gone to the forest, nothing will happen. Check the status
My Status is:
Sylvie thinks of nothing else but you now.
Intimacy (1506) - Lust (160) - Mood (Horny) - Level of frustration (Limit of patience)
Sensitivity Mount (Very High) - Breasts (Super High) - Clit (Low) - Vagina (Super High)

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
My Status is:
Sylvie thinks of nothing else but you now.
Intimacy (1506) - Lust (160) - Mood (Horny) - Level of frustration (Limit of patience)
Sensitivity Mount (Very High) - Breasts (Super High) - Clit (Low) - Vagina (Super High)
should work, there was never a bug. Are you wearing the right dress? You can also remove the underwear (although it should work with it)
here is a brief process in the image

Reactions: SirDregan

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
should work, there was never a bug. Are you wearing the right dress? You can also remove the underwear (although it should work with it)
here is a brief process in the image
Thank you very much!
I had the wrong dress for her... <.< She was wearing the Frilly Dress, like the Walkthrough said... But with your dress, the Sleeveless Dress it's working.
Thanks again. :)

PapaKangu

Jun 17, 2017
@przemo10371 Hey just an idea, for the final patch why don't we include a little walkthrough on how to get all the memories? That way when they download the final for 2.3 they don't have to look through the forums on how to get all the scenes. Actually, I'm gonna go make that .txt right now. Just forget about the patch for now and enjoy your vacation away from fixing all this shit lul

and,

@Nkbs What do you mean about what we are going to do about Sylvie and the protag's relationship? We're only updating the translation patch for the game, so unfortunately we have no power to add anything to the game. Unless we can get people to make the mods that we had compatible with 2.3, we can't really do much about the other characters or Sylvie. Even if we could, in all honesty, I think we should fix the base game then jump into things that could possibly break it

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
@przemo10371 Hey just an idea, for the final patch why don't we include a little walkthrough on how to get all the memories? That way when they download the final for 2.3 they don't have to look through the forums on how to get all the scenes. Actually, I'm gonna go make that .txt right now. Just forget about the patch for now and enjoy your vacation away from fixing all this shit lul

and,

@Nkbs What do you mean about what we are going to do about Sylvie and the protag's relationship? We're only updating the translation patch for the game, so unfortunately we have no power to add anything to the game. Unless we can get people to make the mods that we had compatible with 2.3, we can't really do much about the other characters or Sylvie. Even if we could, in all honesty, I think we should fix the base game then jump into things that could possibly break it
so there are new scenes after all? nice, cant wait for final patch and start playing myself...

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes