VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
And one question in future (if i will be still translating and stuff) you prefere smaller updates 1-2 days apart from each other or you prefere one or two big ones that will come 1-2 week apart from each other?

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
And one question in future (if i will be still translating and stuff) you prefere smaller updates 1-2 days apart from each other or you prefere one or two big ones that will come 1-2 week apart from each other?
per large one... unless its game breaking... of course you can ask anyone especially papakangu to help

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
per large one... unless its game breaking... of course you can ask anyone especially papakangu to help
There is also one thing, in small updates, if there are any errors it is easier to determinate what is causing them. In big ones i have to relook whole scripts

Reactions: kiyiya

phuck

Mar 12, 2018
guys, there was a hidden scen that sylvie drug her master on 1.9, i wonder on future pack or update... idk will it come back ?

yeti__

Mar 25, 2018

So it seems headpats don't show the change in time when continuously headpatting although time does still change

yeti__

Mar 25, 2018

There was also some missing translations when you first go to the restaurant for lunch

PapaKangu

Jun 17, 2017
@przemo10371 So here's what I've found on the new patch:
1. Bugs- (1)The headpatting time bug that @EXTIINCT mentioned only seems to happen with the actual headpatting. Once you choose a different option, the TDI properly shows change in time. No idea why this is happening though. Every other action that passes time correctly works, it's just the specific headpatting action that doesn't show the time passing. (2) There's a bug that makes the dialogue text appear where the action box is supposed to be. I have no idea how I did it. I suspect it's something to do with skipping text during a sex scene and pressing an option too fast. I was skipping during the second of three sex scenes where you don't have sex with Sylvie and pressed an option, then boom, the text is flying. The only place the text isn't flying is in the memories. When reverting to an older save, the text returns to normal. I haven't found a way to bring it back to normal from the same save currently. I have no idea how to replicate it. I've tried skipping and pressing the choices as fast as possible but the bug has never happened again. I'm assuming I just got really unlucky with timing and somehow the game started to think the actions box is where the dialogue went. Maybe if somebody took a look at the save file they could find something?
(2) lmao text is flying.PNG
2. Eating Translations- (1)Parfait is still not properly translated. (2)French toast is properly translated, but "Very moisty" should be changed to "It's very moist." and "Very delicious" should be changed to "and delicious.". (3)Waffles were properly translated, but I think the "ham" sound effect should be changed to "nom". Ham may be an actual sound effect in japanese, but in english it's just.. you know, it's ham.

Everything else that was in the update seem to have been fixed. The rest of the foods have properly translated text, and the green lace underwear is back in the closet.

Also, I know I'm kinda being a grammar nazi with the french toast text, but I think what I suggest was very in line with how Sylvie would say that line and (not ragging on przemo) it'll look better in the final translation patch.

Edit 1: The morning sex scene has a typo. One of the choices reads "call out to him" instead of "call out to her".

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
TransFix 2.3.1 V3.1
GoogleDrive:

Fixes:
1.Missing green color of lace panties
2.Translated text when eating (I hope)
3.Fixed Flying Stop button while Sex
Preview:
(4) View attachment 146264
Added:
1.I used this to save in any time (just press it) i added it for better translation testing it will be removed in final version (aka v4)
View attachment 146265
2.More animated buttons (in cafe at night and at day)
(2) View attachment 146262 View attachment 146263

PS. @PapaKangu it is yours time to shine again :p
Can you please upload to MEGA pleas ?

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
@przemo10371 So here's what I've found on the new patch:
1. Bugs- (1)The headpatting time bug that @EXTIINCT mentioned only seems to happen with the actual headpatting. Once you choose a different option, the TDI properly shows change in time. No idea why this is happening though. Every other action that passes time correctly works, it's just the specific headpatting action that doesn't show the time passing. (2) There's a bug that makes the dialogue text appear where the action box is supposed to be. I have no idea how I did it. I suspect it's something to do with skipping text during a sex scene and pressing an option too fast. I was skipping during the second of three sex scenes where you don't have sex with Sylvie and pressed an option, then boom, the text is flying. The only place the text isn't flying is in the memories. When reverting to an older save, the text returns to normal. I haven't found a way to bring it back to normal from the same save currently. I have no idea how to replicate it. I've tried skipping and pressing the choices as fast as possible but the bug has never happened again. I'm assuming I just got really unlucky with timing and somehow the game started to think the actions box is where the dialogue went. Maybe if somebody took a look at the save file they could find something?
(2) View attachment 146459
2. Eating Translations- (1)Parfait is still not properly translated. (2)French toast is properly translated, but "Very moisty" should be changed to "It's very moist." and "Very delicious" should be changed to "and delicious.". (3)Waffles were properly translated, but I think the "ham" sound effect should be changed to "nom". Ham may be an actual sound effect in japanese, but in english it's just.. you know, it's ham.

Everything else that was in the update seem to have been fixed. The rest of the foods have properly translated text, and the green lace underwear is back in the closet.

Also, I know I'm kinda being a grammar nazi with the french toast text, but I think what I suggest was very in line with how Sylvie would say that line and (not ragging on przemo) it'll look better in the final translation patch.

Edit 1: The morning sex scene has a typo. One of the choices reads "call out to him" instead of "call out to her".
The headpatting scene was pain because it uses same time placement settings as town and wood it was hard to make it apear on proper sids. And as always i will do it today
Btw i wasnt the one who was translating call out to him and i thought that it was sylvie thoughts.

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
Next translation patch will be bug fixes and i will finish resttof stuff also i thinke itwill be final translation patch

Also I forgot to write it before but if sb can say if they have same problem with flying text i will try to find a causd but if it was just one time i will ignore it.

Also also for that guy that want to use mega you have to wait till final translation will roll out

Also also also I can take Dave file with flying text meaby i will find something there.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Next translation patch will be bug fixes and i will finish resttof stuff also i thinke itwill be final translation patch

Also I forgot to write it before but if sb can say if they have same problem with flying text i will try to find a causd but if it was just one time i will ignore it.

Also also for that guy that want to use mega you have to wait till final translation will roll out

Also also also I can take Dave file with flying text meaby i will find something there.
take a break, even what you typing start to make no sense:tf:

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
Also here you go fix for headpats time
Usage:
1.Install newest version of translation (2.3.1 v3.1)
2.Unpack fix into games folder
3.Enjoy

Reactions: MasterofNTR

Major1

Jul 29, 2018
Is there a changelog for the new patch? Like what it includes etc. If I missed it I apologize, just want to see what has been added to patch 2.3.1 such as new scenes etc

PapaKangu

Jun 17, 2017
@przemo10371
Seriously, good job on everything. As for the text change for Sylvie eating, I wanted to change it to what I suggested because it flows better and has proper grammar.

Also you should take a break, you're going to experience burnout and if you burnout right now we've got nobody else. Take a translation patch vacation my dude.

Is there a changelog for the new patch? Like what it includes etc. If I missed it I apologize, just want to see what has been added to patch 2.3.1 such as new scenes etc
As for new content in 2.3, there are no new scenes or animated scenes (I figured this was the big one that you wanted to know about). I've been playing 2.3 to the point where the lines are blurred, but I think the most important additions are the To Bed Menu where you can choose one of the outfits you have saved for Sylvie before having sex with her, and there is more freedom with what clothes she can wear while having sex. Also, your hairstyle and pins carry through during sex scenes (this didn't happen in 2.2 i think). I'm not quite sure if there are any new clothes myself, but there are new clothing options for wearing just parts of them (for example, you can now have sylvie wear just the collar of the sailor outfit).

Reactions: przemo10371

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I'll wait until the final trans is up (take your time!) before adding 2.3.1 and trans to the OP so it's simple. My thinking is to upload it with the translation already included so it's just download, extract and play.

Reactions: przemo10371

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
Also here you go fix for headpats time
Usage:
1.Install newest version of translation (2.3.1 v3.1)
2.Unpack fix into games folder
3.Enjoy
That "Fix" bugged my "Stroke her cheek". :/
If I Stroke her cheek, the daytime says it's always "In the morning" or it havn't a progress in the daytime, if u only Stroke her cheek.

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes