VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

Naru2sasu92

Dec 6, 2017
Sorry, didnt realize it was up from a post back in Aug. 10. (aka, dont get snippy with me just because I dont visit the forum much and dont like travelling so many pages back)

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Sorry, didnt realize it was up from a post back in Aug. 10. (aka, dont get snippy with me just because I dont visit the forum much and dont like travelling so many pages back)
It does not matter whether you are sitting on the forum or not. Even if you are away for a few minutes you can skip the post with the update.
On the forum, you must first read and then ask.

PistolWhip

Dec 29, 2017
I've been hearing about an h-scene with Sylvie when she has her rags on (not the molest/rape scene). Is this in 2.3.1? Or am I just imagining things?

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
I've been hearing about an h-scene with Sylvie when she has her rags on (not the molest/rape scene). Is this in 2.3.1? Or am I just imagining things?
its been there since 1.9.2 i believe. Whether its a part of mod or vanilla stuff, i forgotten

Delirious17

Jun 20, 2018
Ok is there any other place than here to download latest? 11 hours to download 1GB is ridiculous...

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Ok is there any other place than here to download latest? 11 hours to download 1GB is ridiculous...
And why are you sitting on f95? In this thread in previous posts, there are all links. The author of the translation publishes everything on f95. And then what did you find with f95

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
Download

I see there are a lot of morons out there so i will post it again.
And don't Ask again about this shit you only need this (for now)

Clean Game v2.3.1
Mega link:

TransFix 2.3.1 V3
GoogleDrive link:

Pro tip. Use search box and/or look through posts dummies.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Download

I see there are a lot of morons out there so i will post it again.
And don't Ask again about this shit you only need this (for now)

Clean Game v2.3.1
Mega link:

TransFix 2.3.1 V3
GoogleDrive link:

Pro tip. Use search box and/or look through posts dummies.
how well is the translation? i might get a mods to update this tomorrow (in my timezone), this is to deter anymore people asking why we do not have latest link and do not read OP

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
how well is the translation? i might get a mods to update this tomorrow (in my timezone), this is to deter anymore people asking why we do not have latest link and do not read OP
Translation is almost complete.

Only this is left
1.Ui transaltion in Options Menu
2.Missing green color of some panties (i think i made a typo when i was converting names of clothes to newer version i was suprised it was only one becouse there was aroun 500-1000 lines of text to change)
3.I think i have to translate new eating events (With fork) becosue few lines was added
(Can somebody check what food syvlie is eating when non translated text is displayed)

I will fix it all when i will have time becouse it is a lot of work to do and i want to use font that will be same as other fonts in game, i could of course use simillar but that will take away climat of game.

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
Also Also do somebody have english font ? it would help me a lot. If no i will have to make it my self.

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Does any1 know if it's possible to get hold of an earlier version before they updated her with eye and lip movement? My computer is super janky when it comes to animating anything more difficult than a text file, and it seems the game slows down to a crawl since they gave her those random animations. Was 1.9.2 prior to that, or will I need to find an earlier one?

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
Does any1 know if it's possible to get hold of an earlier version before they updated her with eye and lip movement? My computer is super janky when it comes to animating anything more difficult than a text file, and it seems the game slows down to a crawl since they gave her those random animations. Was 1.9.2 prior to that, or will I need to find an earlier one?
Here is what you are looking for

Reactions: Hotar88
4.50 star(s) 113 Votes