VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

Kaminari1337

Aug 29, 2018
Hello, is someone know how to unlock christmas, halloween and succubus outfit ? Because I saw it in the game folder, thank you

PapaKangu

Jun 17, 2017
Hello, is someone know how to unlock christmas, halloween and succubus outfit ? Because I saw it in the game folder, thank you
I believe those are the custom outfits, there should be instructions for how to use them in one of the folders. I think it's called omake? As far as I remember it has something to do with renaming files for the new clothes or something... I've never tried it myself.

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
I believe those are the custom outfits, there should be instructions for how to use them in one of the folders. I think it's called omake? As far as I remember it has something to do with renaming files for the new clothes or something... I've never tried it myself.
If i will have time i meaby but only meaby try to add custom clothes to shop :) but i dont know how mamy work it will take so dont hope it will be there.

PapaKangu

Jun 17, 2017
If i will have time i meaby but only meaby try to add custom clothes to shop :) but i dont know how mamy work it will take so dont hope it will be there.
You don't have to worry about custom clothes, I was just just answering the guy's question about the christmas outfits and such. As you said UI button stuff needs to come first before we need to worry about stuff like custom clothes. Also good work on the button placements.

I guess I'll get to running through a new save with the new translation patch to check for any bugs/whatever.

By the way, how do you put pictures in a post? I can't figure it out for the life of me

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
You don't have to worry about custom clothes, I was just just answering the guy's question about the christmas outfits and such. As you said UI button stuff needs to come first before we need to worry about stuff like custom clothes. Also good work on the button placements.

I guess I'll get to running through a new save with the new translation patch to check for any bugs/whatever.

By the way, how do you put pictures in a post? I can't figure it out for the life of me
You just click upload file ;) And then giphy.gif click insert: Thumbnail

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017

+

(post 1868+1954)
what is the point of spreading the link of what they took with f95 and published on svscomics?

Dumb question... Haven't played this in awhile since 1.9 or whatever and have scrounged through most of the posts in here about 2.3.1... Those two posts are the latest translation and fixed files correct? (Regarding 2.3.1)

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Dumb question... Haven't played this in awhile since 1.9 or whatever and have scrounged through most of the posts in here about 2.3.1... Those two posts are the latest translation and fixed files correct? (Regarding 2.3.1)
Yes. But the most accurate information can be found directly from the translator przemo10371

Reactions: crewfalcons

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
TransFix 2.3.1 v2:
In some places there was a Japanese language
1.dinner on the first day of dating
2.first visit to a cafe + another, on repeated visits
3.sex menu is not fully translated

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
In some places there was a Japanese language
1.dinner on the first day of dating
2.first visit to a cafe + another, on repeated visits
3.sex menu is not fully translated

Button translation is easy for me but UI is a bit harder tho
i can try to translate those in next version.
As for text it can be done but i wont upload new version with just translation of sylvies words.
Once i finish with UI and Menu i will go and transalate untranslated lines of text.

Edit:It turned out easier than i thought i can get it done today.

Reactions: Ric

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
I will also add some animation to buttons :p becouse it looks cool for me anyway
(Nothing big tho but still)

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes