VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
It's a shame the OP died. However I'll keep an eye for new versions and the english patch here on the comments. Thanks for posting guys.
read the rules and whatnot, this is english only site, so not translated version will not up in OP...

rest assured, when proper translation is out, we will contact staff to edit the OP

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes
Jun 2, 2017
im paranoid about the english patch cus i dont recognize those sites AT ALL and last time i downloaded the game i didnt have to even patch it for english

PapaKangu

Jun 17, 2017
Oh boy i am finally feeling better. Well it is time to fix those buttons.
If there's anything I can help with, like playing through certain areas to check for bugs or whatever let me know. It'd be good to help speed up the process without having to figure everything out yourself.

Jun 2, 2017
im paranoid about the english patch cus i dont recognize those sites AT ALL and last time i downloaded the game i didnt have to even patch it for english
i caved wanted to play the game again already didnt even need to use anything from those other sited u list tho i clicked the mega and it downloaded both for me so "insert thumbs up emote"

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
If there's anything I can help with, like playing through certain areas to check for bugs or whatever let me know. It'd be good to help speed up the process without having to figure everything out yourself.
You can give me a list where are those misplaced buttons it will help me for sure.

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
Anyone able to translate these patch notes?
As far i know 2.3.1 it was only bug fixes. In 2.3.0, new before sex screen (where you choose dress) was broken. And it is only thing i noticed when i compared files from 2.3.0 to 2.3.1. Maybe somebody with better knowlege from me will know more.

smellhole

Aug 27, 2018
Hi. I feel stupid for asking given that the answer must be somewhere in this giant thread - and probably in plain sight - but I can't find the stupendous, awesome guide everyone keeps mentioning. Is there a link or thread no.? Thx.

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes