VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

smellhole

Aug 27, 2018
RE: the night store...

you have to go alone(or with slyvie... not confirmed since its so long since i touch this game) into town... walk around till night and enter clothes shop...

nothing much there just some sexy lingerie and babydoll
I'm running 2.2.1 and this doesn't work for me. I go to town, alone or with Sylvie, and stay until it gets dark, but the only option I get is to have dinner with her. Does Sylvie need to have certain stats for this to work?

Thanks.

reinartz42

Aug 6, 2018
Is 2.2.1 the most recent version with full english trans? I'm seeing 2.3.1 but not sure if it's translated yet.
I saw mention of mods like Yandere, do they work with that version? Where can I find them/how to install?
Anything else a newcomer should know? I've completed 2.2.1 twice.

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
Is 2.2.1 the most recent version with full english trans? I'm seeing 2.3.1 but not sure if it's translated yet.
I saw mention of mods like Yandere, do they work with that version? Where can I find them/how to install?
Anything else a newcomer should know? I've completed 2.2.1 twice.
Yandere don't work at least yet.

PapaKangu

Jun 17, 2017
@przemo10371 Text post for now since imgur is down. There are two major button misalignment places. One is in the closet, there are quite a few places where buttons are overlapping or sticking out of the box. The second is the new loop button that I mentioned in a previous post. In all of the places it shows up, it overlaps over the right most button option/display. I'll try to get the pictures up as soon as imgur starts working again, but that's all I can say for now.

And there are a few more couple minor ones but it's not enough to warrant a text post as of now IMO. You'll see em when imgur works again

PistolWhip

Dec 29, 2017

I'm running 2.2.1 and this doesn't work for me. I go to town, alone or with Sylvie, and stay until it gets dark, but the only option I get is to have dinner with her. Does Sylvie need to have certain stats for this to work?

Thanks.
You've got to get Sylvie's lust level very high. I'm at over 1000 right now, it might be lower, I'm not sure.
You don't bring Sylvie there though, you go by yourself at the end of the day, or the 2nd to last time of the end of the day. Make sure you don't leave the house before leaving at night tho.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016

Thanks.
I think it's over 600 lust and you have to go there enough times where the shopkeeper tells you she sells alternate clothes at night. Then you go alone at late night just before bed (1-2 actions before sleeping) to the clothing store and you can buy the lingerie, etc.
BTW.. if you have wine, it'll also offer you a chance to use wine.. that's the right time to go to the store alone.

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
@przemo10371 Text post for now since imgur is down. There are two major button misalignment places. One is in the closet, there are quite a few places where buttons are overlapping or sticking out of the box. The second is the new loop button that I mentioned in a previous post. In all of the places it shows up, it overlaps over the right most button option/display. I'll try to get the pictures up as soon as imgur starts working again, but that's all I can say for now.

And there are a few more couple minor ones but it's not enough to warrant a text post as of now IMO. You'll see em when imgur works again
Well i will wait.

ItachiRaven

Jan 22, 2018
Hi,
What is the minimum configuration to run the game well? Because I have Intel Atom X-5Z8350 and 4GB but the game is slow.
and when I open the task manager there is 4 teaching feeling.exe that runs at the same time.

Thanks

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
I think it's over 600 lust and you have to go there enough times where the shopkeeper tells you she sells alternate clothes at night. Then you go alone at late night just before bed (1-2 actions before sleeping) to the clothing store and you can buy the lingerie, etc.
BTW.. if you have wine, it'll also offer you a chance to use wine.. that's the right time to go to the store alone.
0_0 i see you dwell in this thread as well

svolozhanin7

Jul 25, 2018
Excuse me everyone, I have a problem I download latest version(2.2.1) of Life With A Slave - Teaching Feeling, but every time after intro I got a black screen and nothing happens. What happend?

PapaKangu

Jun 17, 2017
@przemo10371 Imgur is back up! I hope the damn link works though...
Edit 1: It seems an extension is blocking me from seeing if the link works or not. I'm just going to post the link with a space in it after the "imgur." so you'll just have to copy paste it and see it for yourself.

. com/a/sgu3PD8

PapaKangu

Jun 17, 2017
Haha no need to be in a rush. I was just impatient with imgur because the damn thing won't work the way I want it to.

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes