VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

grasshopper

Jul 17, 2017
Hello, is there any way I can increase the amount of clothes I can buy from the shop each day? I lost my saves and I need to start from the beginning , but with the mods there is a f*ckton of clothes and stuff I need to buy and I want to enjoy the game without grinding each day for the clothes.

SpikeEye

Sep 17, 2017
Hello, is there any way I can increase the amount of clothes I can buy from the shop each day? I lost my saves and I need to start from the beginning , but with the mods there is a f*ckton of clothes and stuff I need to buy and I want to enjoy the game without grinding each day for the clothes.
I'm at least 80% sure that the amount of clothes you can buy per day depends on your intimacy level with Sylvie. So just keep petting that head of hers.

How to change language to english.
Well, you apply the english patch. Links found in the first post of the thread.

Naru2sasu92

Dec 6, 2017
I'm at least 80% sure that the amount of clothes you can buy per day depends on your intimacy level with Sylvie. So just keep petting that head of hers.
This is actually true. More clothes are unlocked after you gain some "affection" and intimacy. The same goes with other things like the food at the shops and stuff. Everything basically revolves around the affection levels.

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
Hey bois if everything will go smoothly i might release Final version of translation today.
Of course if there will be any errors In final release then i will fix them, obviously.

Reactions: SpikeEye

PapaKangu

Jun 17, 2017
@przemo10371 I know you're working hard, but buckle up for this one, I've got a whole new list of UI/button and some other things, and some of them are pretty big IMO.

1. So there's no picture for this since it's unneeded, but the "Save outfits" button in the main closet menu does not work. You can click it, but it is unresponsive.

2. Time of day indicator and the loop button- So with the addition of the loop button, the time of day indicators (which I am going to call TDI from now) need to be scaled down. Take a look at the first four images, and you'll see that the TDI look out of place, and it's because it now needs to share that space with the loop button. If you look at the fourth image and fifth, the headpatting scene and the work scene, you can see that in the place where TDI and loop button are supposed to go, there's a little line that separates the box. The line shows the space where TDI goes and where loop button goes. I don't know why the little line is not there for the market, forest, and town, but clearly it is supposed to be there to help organize the loop button. Maybe they're not there because you are not directly interacting with Sylvie, but that doesn't mean the others should not have that line. The last thumbnail is a comparison pic from 2.2 work scene TDI box. There's no line because there's no loop button in 2.2.
Time of day- market misalignment.PNG Time of day- misalignment.PNG Time of day- town misalignment.PNG Headpatting- time of day misalignment and loop button.PNG Time of day- work misalignment and loop button.PNG Time of day- work misalignment comparison.PNG
3. Missing buttons- The lingerie tab in the closet is completely missing the "cutout bra" option.
Closet- lingerie tab cutout bra is missing.PNG
4. Untranslated buttons- There are a couple buttons where the translation hasn't carried over. (1) The new "To Bed" menu has none of the labels translated (as expected, it is completely new UI addition). (2) The extras tab nipple ring types, cross and chain, have become untranslated. (3) In the nighttime shop, "sheer sundress" and "skimpy underwear" are untranslated. (4) This one is odd. For the first dialogue lines of a new day, the TDI has japanese text instead of the symbols. I've tested all the ways to get to the next day, and it happens every time.
(1) To bed- untranslated text.PNG (2) Closet- extra tab nipple rings are untranslated.PNG (3) Shop- nighttime shop sheer sundress button untranslated and missing color buttons.PNG Shop- nighttime shop skimpy underwear button untranslated.PNG (4) Time of day- japanese text.PNG
5. Uncensoring- there were a couple scenes and CG that was uncensored in 2.2 patch, but have again become censored with 2.3. (1) "The first time" scene (2) The "longing" scene (3) The "hysteria" scene. Ones that I haven't included are ones that have been censored since 2.2. *Fun fact, the memory scenes now use your hairstyle and glasses options that you have on.
(1) Memories- First time scene and cg censored.PNG (2) Memories- Longing scene and cg censored.PNG (3) Memories- Hysteria scene and cg censored.PNG
6. Overlaps- same simple things as before, some buttons overlapping. (1) The frilly top part text overlaps the first color choice in the pieces tab (2) The flower pin text overlaps first color choice (3) The new loop button overlaps the new climax bars, I guess the top most buttons have to be shifted left to make space for loop button (4) "Stop" button overlaps with "sex" button (5) The "load outfit" button in the outfit loadouts in the new "To Bed" menu overlaps the untranslated "cancel" button.
(1) Cloest- frilly top part overlap.PNG (2) Closet- flower pin overlap.PNG (3) In bed- loop button overlaps climax bars.PNG (4) In bed- stop button overlaps with sex button.PNG (5) To bed- load outfit option overlap.PNG

And that's all for this time around. Just to make sure nobody gets the wrong idea, I didn't do this to push any of our translation patchers to work faster, I'm just doing what I can to help in identifying issues with the patches. So, with that said, @przemo10371 , you don't have to rush to fix these. I just wanted to showcase the things I found with the latest patch. I haven't looked for any untranslated text in dialogue or any changes in story yet because I feel that these are the more important issues that need to be fixed first. Anyways, I need to head to bed, and thanks in advance.

Also, if anybody wants to add anything like revert of translations or censors, or any other UI/button stuff that I missed feel free to comment. It's not like I'm the main only guy that looks for issues, I just happen to have a lot of free time, and I want to help push the translation patch further (unless 2.4 all of a sudden gets released and bones us all).

Reactions: SpikeEye

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
@przemo10371 I know you're working hard, but buckle up for this one, I've got a whole new list of UI/button and some other things, and some of them are pretty big IMO.

1. So there's no picture for this since it's unneeded, but the "Save outfits" button in the main closet menu does not work. You can click it, but it is unresponsive.

2. Time of day indicator and the loop button- So with the addition of the loop button, the time of day indicators (which I am going to call TDI from now) need to be scaled down. Take a look at the first four images, and you'll see that the TDI look out of place, and it's because it now needs to share that space with the loop button. If you look at the fourth image and fifth, the headpatting scene and the work scene, you can see that in the place where TDI and loop button are supposed to go, there's a little line that separates the box. The line shows the space where TDI goes and where loop button goes. I don't know why the little line is not there for the market, forest, and town, but clearly it is supposed to be there to help organize the loop button. Maybe they're not there because you are not directly interacting with Sylvie, but that doesn't mean the others should not have that line. The last thumbnail is a comparison pic from 2.2 work scene TDI box. There's no line because there's no loop button in 2.2.
View attachment 144722 View attachment 144723 View attachment 144724 View attachment 144713 View attachment 144725 View attachment 144728
3. Missing buttons- The lingerie tab in the closet is completely missing the "cutout bra" option.
View attachment 144712
4. Untranslated buttons- There are a couple buttons where the translation hasn't carried over. (1) The new "To Bed" menu has none of the labels translated (as expected, it is completely new UI addition). (2) The extras tab nipple ring types, cross and chain, have become untranslated. (3) In the nighttime shop, "sheer sundress" and "skimpy underwear" are untranslated. (4) This one is odd. For the first dialogue lines of a new day, the TDI has japanese text instead of the symbols. I've tested all the ways to get to the next day, and it happens every time.
(1) View attachment 144721 (2) View attachment 144710 (3) View attachment 144716 View attachment 144717 (4) View attachment 144718
5. Uncensoring- there were a couple scenes and CG that was uncensored in 2.2 patch, but have again become censored with 2.3. (1) "The first time" scene (2) The "longing" scene (3) The "hysteria" scene. Ones that I haven't included are ones that have been censored since 2.2. *Fun fact, the memory scenes now use your hairstyle and glasses options that you have on.
(1) View attachment 144731 (2) View attachment 144733 (3) View attachment 144732
6. Overlaps- same simple things as before, some buttons overlapping. (1) The frilly top part text overlaps the first color choice in the pieces tab (2) The flower pin text overlaps first color choice (3) The new loop button overlaps the new climax bars, I guess the top most buttons have to be shifted left to make space for loop button (4) "Stop" button overlaps with "sex" button (5) The "load outfit" button in the outfit loadouts in the new "To Bed" menu overlaps the untranslated "cancel" button.
(1) View attachment 144709 (2) View attachment 144711 (3) View attachment 144714 (4) View attachment 144715 (5) View attachment 144720

And that's all for this time around. Just to make sure nobody gets the wrong idea, I didn't do this to push any of our translation patchers to work faster, I'm just doing what I can to help in identifying issues with the patches. So, with that said, @przemo10371 , you don't have to rush to fix these. I just wanted to showcase the things I found with the latest patch. I haven't looked for any untranslated text in dialogue or any changes in story yet because I feel that these are the more important issues that need to be fixed first. Anyways, I need to head to bed, and thanks in advance.

Also, if anybody wants to add anything like revert of translations or censors, or any other UI/button stuff that I missed feel free to comment. It's not like I'm the main only guy that looks for issues, I just happen to have a lot of free time, and I want to help push the translation patch further (unless 2.4 all of a sudden gets released and bones us all).
I can Try to make uncensor works but those loop buttons is pain so tell me where should i put them, of course i can also delete them so tell me what you prefere.

And btw it seems i am the only translator patcher working right now. Ui stuff is almost done before sex is translted and every button.

Also also it might seems it is a lot of work ( well it is) but i had it harder when i had to have 500 lines of text for first release to work so now it is much smoother.

ALSO ALSO ALSO
That save outfit button is for changing back from reset outfit.

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
There will be new hand accessory (in future) Rey maked button for it but no clothes implented, i wonder what it will be.

PapaKangu

Jun 17, 2017
I can Try to make uncensor works but those loop buttons is pain so tell me where should i put them, of course i can also delete them so tell me what you prefere.

And btw it seems i am the only translator patcher working right now. Ui stuff is almost done before sex is translted and every button.

Also also it might seems it is a lot of work ( well it is) but i had it harder when i had to have 500 lines of text for first release to work so now it is much smoother.

ALSO ALSO ALSO
That save outfit button is for changing back from reset outfit.
Last post before actually sleeping. For the uncensors, the scenes that I put pictures for are already uncensored in 2.2, so I'm assuming you can take the assets from there for that one. I think the loop button needs to stay, or any further releases are going to be a pain in the ass to work with. I'll use my mediocre photoshop skills to show where I think the loop should go for TDI and for when you have sex with Slyvie.

This is the before and after for the Time of Day and Loop button:
Before: TDI.png After: TDI fix.png

This is the before and after for having sex with sylvie:
Before: sex loop before.PNG After: Sex Loop Fix.png

I'm not sure if you can, but I think the Time of Day and Loop button fix should be done for every time of day instance. I'm assuming every one of the TDI boxes are different sizes, so it'll be a lot of work doing it per box, but I think it will make it look at lot cleaner and solve any overlap issues with the loop. Also I don't think the loop button for the TDI box has to be that big I just stretched it out to emphasize how I think it should be.

PapaKangu

Jun 17, 2017

Naru2sasu92

Dec 6, 2017
It wont be last patch because i have to transalte ui inside options button (there is a lot of then)

But i have good news too
TransFix 2.3.1 v3
Google drive link:

And preview of what i fixed
View attachment 144848 View attachment 144849 View attachment 144850 View attachment 144851
Ps. Animated buttons are only in menu ( Yet :p )
Just to be sure so I don't download the wrong version and waste time, this TransFix V3 goes to 2.3.1 version and not the 2.2.1 right? Because the OP hasn't updated to the latest game version as of yet.

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
I played this game back when it was like version 1.7 something.
I'm glad to see that work is still being done on it. Good game.

Reactions: DLSmaster

PapaKangu

Jun 17, 2017
@przemo10371 So far, nothing looks out of place, so I think we're good to go until the next update. And what do you mean by option button? I kinda don't know what button you're talking about.

Just to be sure so I don't download the wrong version and waste time, this TransFix V3 goes to 2.3.1 version and not the 2.2.1 right? Because the OP hasn't updated to the latest game version as of yet.
Yes, you are correct. Transfixv3 is for 2.3.1.

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes