VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
@brynhildr

woooow...is there english translation? 03.08.2018. i doubt it though..
Unfortunately, nothing at all so far. However, there's a good news: sharing a conversation on twitter between most likely the creators and one of their customers/fans
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So probably we can expect an english localization. Though machine or not it's too early to say it.

Reactions: Downhilldown

Sk4i

Nov 2, 2017
hmm, last version I played was around v1.7.x
,I see new scenes, are they implemented yet and how to unlock them? (currently playing on v2.2.1)

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
hmm, last version I played was around v1.7.x
,I see new scenes, are they implemented yet and how to unlock them? (currently playing on v2.2.1)
not sure what in 1.7.x but from 1.9.2 to 2.2.1, there is 1 more scene in forest with 3 level of lust

on 2.3.1, no news so far on new scene, mostly heard is UI overhauling

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
It seems that i won't release any translation updates for a period of time (it can be 1-2 days or week) becouse i got sick. :(
But you still can give compalains about this translation.

Reactions: Gromp

Nyxlicious

Aug 9, 2018
What's that number on the right?
Screenshot_20180815-204915.jpg
Whenever I give her mature clothing or doing work with her the number goes up. But when I give her something she thinks it's childish (for example dressing her in a sundress), it goes down. Also how do I have sex with her in the forest? I tried so many times to click keep walking and search for area but no special cg happened .

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
What's that number on the right?
View attachment 137089
Whenever I give her mature clothing or doing work with her the number goes up. But when I give her something she thinks it's childish (for example dressing her in a sundress), it goes down. Also how do I have sex with her in the forest? I tried so many times to click keep walking and search for area but no special cg happened .
sorry man, the stat used to be only intimacy and lust... but now he overhaul many things, and we have speculation the dev adding even more cg scene...

intimacy - dictate how close you two are, change her type of dialogue with you when talk
lust - the main thing you need to focus for H scene, each scene have 3 variation (low, medium and high lust), dont ask how much, cause its maybe have been changed for v2.3.1

for forest scene, you need sleeveless dress, the first variation dress you bought for her, go walk in forest, when the option rest appear, choose it

for more info, refer the user's post in page 36 by hotar88, it contain most info from 2.2.1 and below

Houin kyouma

Jul 19, 2018
Whoa there's 2.3 now? Dang i'm still with 2.0 here, really missed the bus.
Btw is it complete and ready to be enjoyed with?

くもり空

Feb 11, 2018
It's a shame the OP died. However I'll keep an eye for new versions and the english patch here on the comments. Thanks for posting guys.

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes