VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

Lisvi

May 6, 2017
Does anyone want this? As far as I can tell it's not official art work but it looks pretty good to me. download.png
Source:
by on

waruikuroi

Sep 17, 2017
Does anyone want this? As far as I can tell it's not official art work but it looks pretty good to me. View attachment 133922
Source:
by on
Dude, that IS actual official artwork.
you even linked Ray-kbys pixiv account.
Also, thanks for sharing. XD

Dropson

Aug 9, 2018
Hey guys, I've been searching this thread and cant find any info on which file to download for mac or how to start the game on mac. Any help would be very appreciated!

Aquarion-evol

Dec 21, 2017
i dont know if im doing something wrong some where but i keep getting the death endign i spend every day pating her head but i keep getting the same result im using the latest version with the english patch provided in your most recent update post

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
i dont know if im doing something wrong some where but i keep getting the death endign i spend every day pating her head but i keep getting the same result im using the latest version with the english patch provided in your most recent update post
There is no bug here (only translation is not everywhere)
It is necessary to give maximum attention from the first day. Eating on the maximum. Talking to her is not necessary, she still does not answer. And stroking the head all day long helps. When walks will be available you need to walk every day. in the restaurant, and in the shop buy clothes. (you can buy clothes every day). You can agree to an easy job.
For all the time before the illness, you can molest her a couple of times, but dont bring sex. (Instead - stroking the head)
At the time of illness, take her to bed and take care until she is cured.
Further problems will not be.
Check the status. The higher it is by the time of illness the more likely it is to avoid death. The whole point is to perform actions, from which the indicators will grow as much as possible.

Reactions: Nyxlicious

Nyxlicious

Aug 9, 2018
I know this might sound like a stupid question but is there a 2.3.1 version for the Android? I'm using the Android version because my computer is no longer working. <- (my computer dying has no relation to the game).

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
I know this might sound like a stupid question but is there a 2.3.1 version for the Android? I'm using the Android version because my computer is no longer working. <- (my computer dying has no relation to the game).
No at least not yet somebody shurely will do one after all stuff in 2.3.1 will be translated And there wont be any Bugs so yea... it will take some time.
ALSO i will start making translation fix V2 tomorrow, so reply to this post with EVERY SINGLE ERROR you got, if there wont be any errors posted Under this, then V2 will be only buttons positon fixes ,also ls i will have some more free time Simple buttons translations of new stuff.
I am counting on you all.
Don't disappoint me.

Delirious17

Jun 20, 2018
Any luck getting this to work past the point where you accept Sylvie in and can begin dialogue? I can play the game up til that point then black screen on Galaxy S9.

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
I will be taking all error reports for 7 hours from now, after that time i will start work at v2.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
I'm gonna wait till theres a v2.3.1 MEGA link

And what is the difference between this version and the version of the post published here # 1841 + # 1842?

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes