VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

Tacit

Aug 1, 2018
Help....it seem game the is broke....after the introduction of the sylvie....i cant proceed

Lunas

Jun 4, 2018
Help....it seem game the is broke....after the introduction of the sylvie....i cant proceed
Make sure you are on booom313's latest port and that the first thing you do after starting is change the settings for txt speed to 9 then to 10 you should get past her intro. Keep in mind this thread most are using the pc version and it has fewer issues.

creepercrusade

Jun 17, 2018
Ok so I just got back into this game from a little break. I started with the 1.9.2 version of the game and recently updated to playing on version 2.2.1 or it's version 2.3.0 with the english patch 2.4 that makes it say it's 2.2.1

Anyway one thing that's bugged me is that in the previous version I could change positions in the 'bed scenes'. I thought it was strange and looked for the files for hx2 scenes (R.cowgirl) and they were there. Is there any way to change positions in the current build of the game that is out or are we waiting for someone to patch in the button for R.cowgirl?

Edit: Sorry if this question was already asked I went to pg36 post #704 and didn't find anything helpful. Sorry for the trouble.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Ok so I just got back into this game from a little break. I started with the 1.9.2 version of the game and recently updated to playing on version 2.2.1 or it's version 2.3.0 with the english patch 2.4 that makes it say it's 2.2.1

Anyway one thing that's bugged me is that in the previous version I could change positions in the 'bed scenes'. I thought it was strange and looked for the files for hx2 scenes (R.cowgirl) and they were there. Is there any way to change positions in the current build of the game that is out or are we waiting for someone to patch in the button for R.cowgirl?

Edit: Sorry if this question was already asked I went to pg36 post #704 and didn't find anything helpful. Sorry for the trouble.
official english patch for v2.3 is not yet released

please be reminded that the patch only work for 2.2.1... patching it to 2.3, it may work but at some point it dont cause many background stuff is changed

why? cause the patch basically replace the whole language thing along with photoshopped button with english on them...
some original file may go missing after patching causing to somewhat "stuck" situation

advice : make to sure to download the CORRECT ver and patch... if you seriously having v2.2.1 with patch v2.4, to change the bed scene from missionary to reverse, there simply a button on the H menu

creepercrusade

Jun 17, 2018
official english patch for v2.3 is not yet released

please be reminded that the patch only work for 2.2.1... patching it to 2.3, it may work but at some point it dont cause many background stuff is changed

why? cause the patch basically replace the whole language thing along with photoshopped button with english on them...
some original file may go missing after patching causing to somewhat "stuck" situation

advice : make to sure to download the CORRECT ver and patch... if you seriously having v2.2.1 with patch v2.4, to change the bed scene from missionary to reverse, there simply a button on the H menu
Thanks for the info! I'll look over my version and see how some of the unofficial patches affect the options in the game. If need be I'll just play the Japanese version since it's pretty easy to understand what each button does. As far as I understand some buttons were missing. Thanks you so much!

drew

May 19, 2017
wtf i always get the girl dead wtf im doing wrong XD i didnt rape her and didnt treat her bad wtf

Edited : WTF NVM.... i just somehow cleared the barrier of game and now i ca nfuck sylvie LOL this game is pretty amazing

Gameboy1220

Aug 3, 2018
so i was seeing stuff about a mod patch and commands you can input into the "say" box to gain or see things in game but i don't get what it means and the commands I've found don't work?

nvm after lurking in 4chan for a bit i found the mod patch is only for 1.9.2

obzerver

Jun 10, 2017
I talked to the guy in the market who gives you the book to make the aphrodisiac and the libido enhancer, I've constructed them but I don't understand how I'm supposed to give them to her? I feel like I remember that you could use the Tea option and put something in it yourself, but whenever I choose "Have Tea" she's the one who makes it so I never get that option.

PapaKangu

Jun 17, 2017
I talked to the guy in the market who gives you the book to make the aphrodisiac and the libido enhancer, I've constructed them but I don't understand how I'm supposed to give them to her? I feel like I remember that you could use the Tea option and put something in it yourself, but whenever I choose "Have Tea" she's the one who makes it so I never get that option.
For the aphrodisiac and libido enhancer, you can use them in the menu before you take her to bed. There are buttons you can press to use the items. As for the tea, you use pink flowers to raise her lust level. I don't think it gives you the option to put anything into it if you don't have any left. But once you get some pink flowers, and press "have tea", you'll be able to choose the pink flowers option and put in a small amount (1 flower), medium amount (3 flowers), and large amount (5 flowers). Hope this helps.

Reactions: obzerver

PistolWhip

Dec 29, 2017
I've had v2.2.1 for a while. What is the newest update with the best translation? Can I update to 2.3 and expect good results? I also heard there is a new rag h-scene. I'm guessing that's in a different version?
Thanks.

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
I've had v2.1.1 for a while. What is the newest update with the best translation? Can I update to 2.3 and expect good results? I also heard there is a new rag h-scene. I'm guessing that's in a different version?
Thanks.
Probably today i will convert translation for 2.2 to work on 2.3.1 And i will try to translation domek of buttons in places where they arent translated.

And if there are any new scenes i will try to translate them (google translator with some modding for them to make sense) but you need to give me time

PistolWhip

Dec 29, 2017
Probably today i will convert translation for 2.2 to work on 2.3.1 And i will try to translation domek of buttons in places where they arent translated.

And if there are any new scenes i will try to translate them (google translator with some modding for them to make sense) but you need to give me time
No problem, no rush. You do you man. Just wondering if there is a better patch for 2.2.1 cause I keep getting stuck when i try to change to a preset clothing i did. Won't let me click anything.

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
No problem, no rush. You do you man. Just wondering if there is a better patch for 2.2.1 cause I keep getting stuck when i try to change to a preset clothing i did. Won't let me click anything.
I you were you using my waaaaay old patch for 2.2.1 i fixed it some time ago

you can try it and see if it works (Could be a bit outdated in file structure) but it had fixed dresses
THIS IS ONLY FOR 2.2.1 USING IT ON 2.3.1 WILL CAUSE GAME TO STOP WORKING

2.3.1 patch will be later

Reactions: douglasdamm
4.50 star(s) 113 Votes