VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

NIMM NIMM

Jul 27, 2018
Been having trouble running the game on android. For some reason I can't get it to run. All it does is run a black screen. I'm thinking that maybe there is an older save/patch or some type of data somewhere in my phone that interferes with the current patch but idk.
Update your Android webview in app store that will fix the problem

Major1

Jul 29, 2018
I've unlocked all the memories, but what about the extra tab? What does that entail? And other than the bad ending, are there any other endings at all?

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
Do you know the name of this mod ?
Try to check mod section in the post at the last spoiler in the OP or at my sign.
If I correctly remember, thereat I put into clothes mod pack mod which heals her scars visually.

Also there is clothes mod which makes her pregnant but only visually.
But I'm not sure that it there is in this pack.

P.S. Many clothes mods doesn't have images for all poses, so works partially.

is there a ;ist of mods that works on newer version ?
Not in this thread, I guess.
Some mods are still in adaptation to the last version or at least to 2.0.0
At least, I believe in it.

Same about my clothes pack, somewhen it will fully compatible with 2.0.0+

Regards.

Jakieśodpady

Jul 29, 2018
Emm i am kinda confused xd. When i download it, it says 2.1.1 but when i go to app section in settings on my phone it says its 1.0.0 so wut °v°

PapaKangu

Jun 17, 2017
I've unlocked all the memories, but what about the extra tab? What does that entail? And other than the bad ending, are there any other endings at all?
The extra tab has the one animated scene, I believe an animated version of the first h scene. As for the endings, so far the only ending is the bad one, there may be one added but it's all speculation.

Weewoo

Nov 8, 2017
Having problems with the android version. The game just freezes randomly some time after the H-scenes start.

Major1

Jul 29, 2018
The extra tab has the one animated scene, I believe an animated version of the first h scene. As for the endings, so far the only ending is the bad one, there may be one added but it's all speculation.
Cheers for the reply, last question. In the "say" part of the screen, are their specific commands we can type?

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes