VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

HajenDK

Apr 26, 2018
Can't someone just pack a prepatched versiona nd upload it already. Mine keeps snapping to Japanese and lots of funky stuff going on
Can't someone just pack a prepatched versiona nd upload it already. Mine keeps snapping to Japanese and lots of funky stuff going on
problem is there is no fully translated new version yet, you will have to use the 2.2.1 version :)

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
nothing was broken on my end... work totally just fine on everything... no error after BJ scene or whatsoever

1. if you installed translation patch, try to play it un-patched before start blaming shit
2. if you transferring 2.2.1 save like me, game would refresh a while to reset the icon position (nothing is broke so calm the fuck down)
3. some patch would replace certain data, rendering you cannot see new scene on gallery mode (cause translator have to photoshop their own button with english word on them to exact location and bla bla bla, so old patch that port over for fast work is usually not that good, sorry prezmo and translator-kun)(but rest assured you still can see the scene if you trigger it normally instead of going to gallery mode)

again, the most big update of this version is REWORK of h system (im sure you all know by now, you can now load clothes before going to h) and mostly background stuff...
there are speculation of new scenes i made page back, but so far nothing is known, i cant trigger anything and i dont know any japanese...

conclusion, lets keep the head patting to a healthy degree

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
New update is out: 2.3.1
Link in the same post:

Regards.

Last edited:

Nelux

May 3, 2018
If this ends with a marriage option this will be my new favorite thing
I read somewhere that the wedding will be the good ending and ofc, it only will be added in the last update for the game. Seeing how the dev is milking it since it´s boom, prepare for a long wait while you headpat her.

PapaKangu

Jun 17, 2017
I think I'll just poke around and see what's new from before using a fresh save. Definitely did not see any changes when I copied over my old save. Maybe I can report on the changes and it'll help speed up translation patch?

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
I gotta wait for the mega link to be updated cause i don't use torrent stuff nor do i know about it so i will be a little behind till a mod or someone updates the mega link and that good stuff besides idk whats new or not so its best to wait a bit anyway. I hope the new stuff is great.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
translator-kun did most translation for 2.2.1, and he was about to finish and proceed to cleaning up any weird translation... but then the v2.3.0 bomb is dropped, with the backend coding changed again, he might have to redo everything...

my advice, he could make a fast shoddy work but a lot bug may introduced, or we could wait a better patch and help him report anything

last but not least, dont forget even translator-kun is a human, he has IRL stuff... with that being said, anyone good with tyrano engine could offer to help him

Jan 7, 2018
I can make a stripped down quick fix like Johndoe Said but in my experience that cause more report of bugs and confusion.
Once I have time I'll take a look and fix up what I can. so fair I wont have time till next weekend.
If anyone want to help translated or has fixes they want me to merge in just PM or let me know.

@przemo10371
Most of the mods are easy enough to move over (e.g Town Date) it the Yandere mod you will find trouble with.
You can start on the mod without the English patch just separate them in the .ks files you just ignore button in the meantime.

Danutu745

Feb 10, 2018
translator-kun did most translation for 2.2.1, and he was about to finish and proceed to cleaning up any weird translation... but then the v2.3.0 bomb is dropped, with the backend coding changed again, he might have to redo everything...

my advice, he could make a fast shoddy work but a lot bug may introduced, or we could wait a better patch and help him report anything

last but not least, dont forget even translator-kun is a human, he has IRL stuff... with that being said, anyone good with tyrano engine could offer to help him
I see, I didn't knew that, thought the translation stopped... but if someone is working on it I can wait, I'm very patient person.

PapaKangu

Jun 17, 2017
Okay! So I ran through 2.3.1 and I found a few things. I probably missed a lot of things since I was speeding through it at 3AM. A lot of this also might not even be changes, I'm just comparing the differences I found between 2.2 patched and 2.3.1 raw game. I'd provide pictures but I have no idea how to if somebody could help with that I could post images.
  1. Buttons: There are a few new buttons. [1] The biggest button change IMO is the loop button. It basically does what it's named after, it loops the action that you selected. For example, when you pat her head. If you turn the loop on, you don't have to click continue after every headpat, you can just keep clicking and it'll automatically keep the headpats rolling. This button appears for everything, it's something you can click on to toggle on/off. [2] There's a new texture in button choices that lead to an h-scene. For example, when you're starving Sylvie of sex to get the hysteria cg, the buttons that lead to the h-scene will have a pink pattern on it and the other is still normal. The choices in the beginning that lead to bad end also seem to have more blood texturing.
  2. Closet: [1] There were no new clothes (day or night shop) but there are three new hair clips; a heart, a four leaf clover, and a star. [2] There is a new save outfits menu. It's still located on the bottom of the closet, it is no longer operated by blue text. They all have their own buttons, and there was a second tab that I couldn't figure out how to use.
  3. H-scenes: Nothing new added as far as I could see. No new animations either. One thing I did notice was the hints page seemed to make space for three new 3-part scenes, though I'm not sure that means there are three scenes that are going to be implemented in a later 2.3 patch.
  4. Memories: [1] There is a bug currently where the game will crash whenever you try to remember any of the outdoor scenes with Sylvie. The CG mode works fine, just the scene recall is bugged. [2] The music tab seems to have been added next to the "Extra" tab, and is no longer in the top right corner, replaced by the hints tab.
  5. To Bed: [1] There is a whole new UI for going to bed with Sylvie. It displays Sylvie to the side with the outfit she's going to have on. The background is the bedroom and the button layout covers the right half of the screen. [2] You are unable to start in the missionary position until later in the story (I think it just unlocks by itself). [3] There are no changes to the clothing removal and drug usage. It just looks cleaner. [4] You are now able to choose an outfit before making the final choice to go to bed. [5] There are two bars to show how close Sylvie and you are to climaxing. [6] You are now able to have Sylvie wear the "My shirt + tie" option to bed. However, having her masturbate first will still make her undress before having sex.
Damn that was long. Anyways, that's just what I found, and whether it helps with the translation or not, I hope it helped sate some amount of curiosity. In all honesty, kind of bummed that there weren't any new animations or scenes that I could find, or any significant new clothes (although the new hair clips are cute). I do love how there's a much better menu system for before going to bed with Sylvie and that you can now choose the outfit she wears before actually going in. The events are the same, I think the foods are the same, you still lose if you lewd her without consent. But I have a feeling that the dev might add some more stuff. :eazyHype:

Edit 1: Completely forgot to add that while minor, it looks like the blood splatters on choices that lead to Sylvie's death are more detailed. As in the blood splatters are very pronounced. Oh yeah, and forgot to tag @JustHereToTranslate since he's doing the whole translation patch thing.

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes