VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

Gravity cat

Jul 5, 2018
EDIT:
Ok, I've checked last English Patch: doesn't work as need, running fine but there are tag errors.
Tags 'show_repeat_role_room' and 'set_time_r' doesn't exist.

So, need wait update for the English Patch.
I had a feeling this would be the case, because of the new content. Just thought I'd ask to be sure.

I shall wait patiently then. Thank you.

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
Finished (it is just quick fix so it can have errors but it works fine for me)
Use it like this
1. Install 2.3
2. Install translation for 2.2
3. Install Fast Update Fix.zip
4. Replace files
5. Should work

Gravity cat

Jul 5, 2018
And if it wont work tell me what error you have so i can fix it (duh)
No problems so far, but the new eating scene is still in Japanese.

Edit: And not a huge issue, but for a moment when Sylvie welcomes you on a new day the action box is in Japanese. It changes back to English when it presents options.

Gravity cat

Jul 5, 2018
Yea i could try to translate it but you better wait for former translator :heartcoveredeyes:
Ah I see, for some reason I thought it was a full translation; my fault for misunderstanding, ha

Still, I appreciate the quick fix to make the old patch work with the new version.

dad00

Jul 10, 2018
having some major issues downloading from mega right now, keep getting errors trying to download the modpatch and the main 1.7.2 game itself. Anyone have an alternative link or one with everything zipped together?

EDIT: nevermind, downloaded it through google chrome and it all worked. Firefox hasn't been friendly with me as of the late =/
I still get errors and my game crashes 5 sec after i open it on mega..feels bad

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
am i seeing right??? on svs comic there is version 2.3 out... and there are ANIMATED scenes :FeelsGoodMan:. that's sooo dope!

btw.: thanks for providing the torrent for the newest version here!

PapaKangu

Jun 17, 2017
am i seeing right??? on svs comic there is version 2.3 out... and there are ANIMATED scenes :FeelsGoodMan:. that's sooo dope!

btw.: thanks for providing the torrent for the newest version here!
Are there more animated scenes than last version? As far as I know the first lewd scene was animated during 2.2. It'd be amazing to have more :)

Also, would anybody like to bestow upon me the knowledge of where I can find out what was added? I'd like to know what I have to look forward to :eazyHype:

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Are there more animated scenes than last version? As far as I know the first lewd scene was animated during 2.2. It'd be amazing to have more :)

Also, would anybody like to bestow upon me the knowledge of where I can find out what was added? I'd like to know what I have to look forward to :eazyHype:
can't say, i'm just downloading it now XD. but the more the merrier. :eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:

edit: even with that fix patch i get some error messages during sex scenes. be aware of that if you wanna play that game with english patch.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
couldn't find any new ones to be honest (but i'm still playing it to find out). but thanks to a funny bug from the translation pack (i guess) i was able to walk with her in town and forest completely naked XD.

PapaKangu

Jun 17, 2017
couldn't find any new ones to be honest (but i'm still playing it to find out). but thanks to a funny bug from the translation pack (i guess) i was able to walk with her in town and forest completely naked XD.
I hope this becomes a feature born out of a bug.

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes