VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
is there a way i can play this version in English?
1. Only English games get posted here. Even japanese games are translated. That's in the site rules somewhere.
2. Try checking the OP, the first post on page one. Even just skim it before asking if there's a translation. Usually if you look yourself you can find this information alot more quickly than just saying "Where is latest version???"

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
okay head patter, another update is up on 22 july... not much detail is known but i heard some overhaul in h system is done

trying to lurk around some dlsite ripper site like mikocon now, will post it and get mods/staff to upload it once i tested it with the english patch

hopefully it wont have any problem

AxelAxol

Jul 22, 2018
Is there some rare occasions that the game will just Function as if nothing happened... and then when u start the game again only the same black screen would appear?

If yes u ain't alone and we need help!!!

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
1. Only English games get posted here. Even japanese games are translated. That's in the site rules somewhere.
2. Try checking the OP, the first post on page one. Even just skim it before asking if there's a translation. Usually if you look yourself you can find this information alot more quickly than just saying "Where is latest version???"
Okay thanks.. and sorry it's just

i have little time to spend on my PC and it's more quick for me when somebody reply what i said.. instead of search all around the web/forum =/

Angelic Cynic

Jul 23, 2018
Can somone help me, when I launch the game it closes after 15 seconds of being open every time.

I'm going to keep searching but if anyone here can help me I'd appreciate it since I'm new to this stuff and I want to see why this game is so popular.

Angelic Cynic

Jul 23, 2018
Teaching Feeling 1.9.2 All-In-One PC the one I found here on this forum
I downloaded an earlier version before somewhere else and even the official demo but the same problem happened

Gravity cat

Jul 5, 2018
Greetings, folks!

Yeah, final version is out: 2.3.0
Look it in the attach. Let know if will be problems with it.

P.S. The OP will be updated soon.

Regards.
Does the 2.2.1 translation work with this or will we need to wait for one? I assume the latter.

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
Does the 2.2.1 translation work with this or will we need to wait for one? I assume the latter.
EDIT:
Ok, I've checked last English Patch: doesn't work as need, running fine but there are tag errors.
Tags 'show_repeat_role_room' and 'set_time_r' doesn't exist.

So, need wait update for the English Patch.

P.S. Changelog in the attach in prev. my post.
In short words: many changes in the Tyrano system (e.g. improving the interface) and QoL (quality of life).

Regards.

PapaKangu

Jun 17, 2017
Greetings, folks!

Yeah, final version is out: 2.3.0
Look it in the attach. Let know if will be problems with it.

P.S. The OP will be updated soon.

Regards.
By final do you mean this game is not going to get any more updates?
Also I haven't tested yet but do you know if 2.2 save files work with 2.3? As much as I love Sylvie, I'm going to have to set time aside to grind everything if it doesn't work :(

Just hope translator sama can update the English patch before I die of anticipation.

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
By final do you mean this game is not going to get any more updates?
Nope, updates for this game have Beta version(-s) before their final release.
For 2.3.0 were 2 Betas: '2.3.β-a' and '2.3.β-b'. I.e. '2.3.β-a' -> '2.3.β-a' -> '2.3.0'.

Also I haven't tested yet but do you know if 2.2 save files work with 2.3?
As much as I love Sylvie, I'm going to have to set time aside to grind everything if it doesn't work.
Yes, saves from 2.2.0 are compatibility with 2.3.0.
So enjoy it... after translator update translation ofc ^__^

hey hey you made my day
You're welcome :D
As I wrote earlier, I'll keep people informed about updates and try to provide links when they are out :angel:

Regards.

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes