VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

meggie

Jul 4, 2018
I have another question for you. In masturbation scene n.2 you say we need clothes from first scene, it was meaned like my shirt what she was wearing or her clothes what she has before i leave the house? because i really dont remember what clothers she wearing that day :D

Jan 7, 2018
Take some time when you write up your post it's difficult to read.

So you mean the Masturbation 2 I mention in the ?
Have Sylvie only wear Your Shirt (or with tie) and ask her to masturbate at night (lust around 250+)
This clothing combo is unlocked after you catch her masturbating. Just go to the closet and select removal all then the shirt.

I'm always glad to get reports. It would be a pain to find bugs otherwise.

Reactions: johndoe1545

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Yes not only is it good with the sex but it is so adorable story wise as well since it's healing her basically from her emotional wounds and then falling in love with her it's absolutely great. I hope to see this finished with a wedding option that would be wonderful. An endless mode as well as a bad route where you are a bad guy but as long as there is a wedding ending this would be perfect. I just hope it gets more content and stuff soon because there is so much I love about this.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
there are some alternate scene as mods... but as the OP has said, most mods is incompatible with v2.0.0+ onward... we can only hope justheretotranslate-kun managed to port it for latest ver

Jan 7, 2018
Sounds like you installed the mod pack or have installed incorrectly.
Please use the "Overwrite" option when merging the folders on Windows.

I can move over the anal mod from 1.9.2 easily but the art has been redrawn since it doesn't line up anymore.
The modded image wont line up with the text though just like in 1.9.2
I'll give it a look though.

If anyone writes up a script, I'll mod it in if it any good.

Reactions: TJNeese and anishey

Oxymod

May 15, 2018
I don't know if i can say it here but i just found out a new version was released on July 11th and i just ask if there is a link?

Nurupo

Feb 11, 2018
Does anyone know of any other games similar in style to this game?
Look back a few pages on this thread, I vaguely remember the same question being asked and a game being recommended and it being pretty good. Forgot the title but main plot is raising a lost elf girl, so it was relatively similar.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
if anyone asking, yes, there an update in 11, july 2018

no, we dont know whats updated nor we have links

Reactions: jahansson

serb.kosh

Apr 29, 2017
How should i replace saves on android I'm on booom313 2.2.1 there is no data folder i can't find any folder related to the game ...

yeti__

Mar 25, 2018
There was also an update on the 15th too. I wonder what's up. Doesn't seem like a bug fix patch so maybe its adding a couple of outfits?

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
I don't know if i can say it here but i just found out a new version was released on July 11th and i just ask if there is a link?
if anyone asking, yes, there an update in 11, july 2018
no, we dont know whats updated nor we have links
There was also an update on the 15th too. I wonder what's up. Doesn't seem like a bug fix patch so maybe its adding a couple of outfits?
Yes, a new update is out BUT it's a beta version.
So, I expect the final 2.3.0 version.

About changes: dev wanted to make some changes in the buttons and something else.
More info will be in the beta changelog. I'll try to share beta or final version as soon as can.

P.S. Discount Campaign: 20% Off on both sites: eng and jap.

Regards.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
at any point, i think its still a beta forever with him adding content from time to time

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes