VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

Darsk

Mar 16, 2018
How do I put this on fullscreen in 1440p?

If I select the option it just increases the window size slightly and removes borders, its still not even half of my screen.

KEKBUR

Sep 15, 2016
Did anyone ever get around to making a WIKI or something? I really want to know if i unlocked all the clothing for this version (2.2.1).

This is one of the best games out there and im surprised of the lack of updated info - or my inability to find it :p

Jun 20, 2018
Hey, all my save files just deleted themselves. Normally I wouldn't mind it so much and would just start again, but considered that's technically what I was already doing anyway it's a bit more upsetting. Is there anything specific that causes this, is it a bug only with the android model, and is there some way I could ask for a save with affection around 2000~? I won't ask for all the clothes I purchased back, but I would like to not have to repeat the whole grinding process over again to get back where I was in the midst of another grinding process just to get back where I was on the last version of the game I had. If not, it's fine, I've already started a new new game. At the very least, I suppose I've brought some attention to this.
So, this happened to me again.

@przemo10371

Is this a result of the android port specifically, and is there any way to get my saves back? If not, is there any way to edit my save states on android? Thank you for your time.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Will we ever get full uncensored patch ? I didn't see any update on it since forever. only translation got constantly update.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Will we ever get full uncensored patch ? I didn't see any update on it since forever. only translation got constantly update.
thx for your attention... mods and such are still in WIP by the translator team... due to code changed in 2.0.0 onward... all mods is useless, so a build from zero is needed...

TheKawaiizilla

Jul 9, 2018
Hello, I'm really liking this so far, but I can't do anything with the "To bed" setting. After I click it and go to the h-scene, none of the Action buttons work or do anything and all I can do is end the scene or take her clothes off. I'm playing version 2.2.1 with the English patch installed as well

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Hello, I'm really liking this so far, but I can't do anything with the "To bed" setting. After I click it and go to the h-scene, none of the Action buttons work or do anything and all I can do is end the scene or take her clothes off. I'm playing version 2.2.1 with the English patch installed as well
click on the body parts like vag or chest or her mouth...

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes