VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
Hey, all my save files just deleted themselves. Normally I wouldn't mind it so much and would just start again, but considered that's technically what I was already doing anyway it's a bit more upsetting. Is there anything specific that causes this, is it a bug only with the android model, and is there some way I could ask for a save with affection around 2000~? I won't ask for all the clothes I purchased back, but I would like to not have to repeat the whole grinding process over again to get back where I was in the midst of another grinding process just to get back where I was on the last version of the game I had. If not, it's fine, I've already started a new new game. At the very least, I suppose I've brought some attention to this.
Save file in the OP... * sigh *
Android ports for 1.9.2 and 2.2.1 by booom313 will soon appear to the OP.

Man how to unlock page 2 memories I need that
Read the game guide.

Regards.

Jun 20, 2018
Save file in the OP... * sigh *
Regards.
Don't worry, I got that. There's no need to sigh so passive aggressively. I'm sorry to have irritated you and appreciate your attempt to help. What I want to know is how to apply that save to an Android apk, and, mostly I was kind of hoping there'd be a way to get MY save back, though I admit I should have stated that more explicitly. Again, I apologize for having exasperated you, thank you so much for the response.

EDIT: Oh, and I have the Android apk. I started using Booom's version quite a few months ago, but heard of the new variants and started looking for them. I couldn't find anything and began having phone troubles so I gave it a rest for a while. I reentered the picture almost two months later, made an account here ànd asked for help finding an Android port of the newest version. I got that about two weeks ago.

MrBurns

Aug 3, 2017
It says, in the evening i can touch the Boobies from the Seller - but how?
Then i should be able to play with my slaves nose.
Anyone has an idea - thanks!

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
Don't worry, I got that. There's no need to sigh so passive aggressively...
There is not any passive aggressively. And no need to apologize.
Just I too tired to pay ppl's attention to what was already described many/several times earlier.

About android save and problem: yep, better to ask android guru or who is using adroid port.

Regards.

Jun 20, 2018
I hear you, and I didn't mean to add to your weariness. I'm waiting for a reply back from prezemo now. I hope you have an awesome day.

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
Already had. And I still didn't come to my senses :D
Hope you can solve your problem and continue to enjoy pat-pat-pat wonderful Sylvie.

Thanks for caring.

Jun 20, 2018
Already had. And I still didn't come to my senses :D
Hope you can solve your problem and continue to enjoy pat-pat-pat wonderful Sylvie.

Thanks for caring.
I hope so too. It truly is the best thing this world has to offer. Thank you so much for your kind words.

meggie

Jul 4, 2018
i have a question about this game. i seen on youtube that there is another option when patting her head, with finger put in her mouth and after that you can play roleplay games with her. i have her lust on 230 or maybe more, and she is on her limit of patience, i have all scenes open and played and nothing. can you please help me how to do it?

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
i have a question about this game. i seen on youtube that there is another option when patting her head, with finger put in her mouth and after that you can play roleplay games with her. i have her lust on 230 or maybe more, and she is on her limit of patience, i have all scenes open and played and nothing. can you please help me how to do it?
raise her lewdness or intimacy... these 2 stat usually trigger the rest of the scene like scene2 and such...

or download full save and just enjoy

Troubadour

Dec 27, 2017
@Furanocchi

It's rather cryptic. In addition to having a high lust, you have to abstain from sex until you get the "longing for skinship" frustration level. Then wait until her mood changes to horny. Work all day at the clinic until you get the same prompt, which results in a different scene.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
i can't get the eng patch working on my pc trying to move the folders but cant do it
get the data and tryano folder to where the game launcher is... overwrite when asked...

do not touch other folder if you get the zip from github

meggie

Jul 4, 2018
raise her lewdness or intimacy... these 2 stat usually trigger the rest of the scene like scene2 and such...

or download full save and just enjoy
I just screen my game now, to see my intimacy with her is really hight (or i just think that :D )
or it is still low and i need higher number? or, where i can find that "full save"? :)

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes