VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

mpoo

Jun 21, 2018
Help! I'm desperately trying to figure out how actions work during the H scenes but every time I click on "finger" or "gentle" it just flashes and nothing happens? I feel like I can't really progress v much without being able to actually DO anything during sex ;;

Jun 20, 2018
Help! I'm desperately trying to figure out how actions work during the H scenes but every time I click on "finger" or "gentle" it just flashes and nothing happens? I feel like I can't really progress v much without being able to actually DO anything during sex ;;
Well, if the new version is anything at all like the old one when it comes to H scenes, then you have to actually click on the region you wish to interact with. Selecting the option in the menu merely chooses what you wish to do with the region you're going to click.

Reactions: mpoo

mpoo

Jun 21, 2018
Well, if the new version is anything at all like the old one when it comes to H scenes, then you have to actually click on the region you wish to interact with. Selecting the option in the menu merely chooses what you wish to do with the region you're going to click.
THANK YOU SO MUCH WTF IM SO RETARD I REDOWNLOADED THIS GAME 3 TIMES CUS I THOUGHT IT BROKE OMF CAN I GIVE YOU A KISS OR OSMETHING

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
click on her body parts like breast, vag or mouth

wacek

Aug 6, 2017
i'm really bad at this game... 8 days is my max before she dies

little edit:
I honestly wanted to ignore you, not get into the whole thing cuz I feel like I might be a bit to one-sided since I love to spent time on this game but I can't help myself.

CAUTION --Wall of text/rant down below. View at your own risk.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
little answer to the end of your "spoiler": You don't, one of my ex was "raped"(so she claimed) by her brother's "friend" on party, years before she met me. she was a stupid(no jokes) pathological liar and really weird person. Only way to get wet for her was pissing me off and being punished in various ways(it took me a year to realize why she's so fucked up, because she will never say it straight. by then i was sick of her and got a new gf).

That was some great experience, after this garbage my attitude to women changed a lot. Now i'm really happy

Jun 20, 2018
i'm really bad at this game... 8 days is my max before she dies
Sylvie only dies near the beginning of the game if she is mistreated and/or not sufficiently headpat. To keep her alive just spam that headpatting, and indulge her when you can tell she wants something. At least from what I've heard, that should raise your affection high enough to prevent her death when she gets sick. After that it's smooth sailing.

Reactions: wacek

wacek

Aug 6, 2017
Sylvie only dies near the beginning of the game if she is mistreated and/or not sufficiently headpat. To keep her alive just spam that headpatting, and indulge her when you can tell she wants something. At least from what I've heard, that should raise your affection high enough to prevent her death when she gets sick. After that it's smooth sailing.
thank you

Reactions: TropicalParadox

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Another question, is there only one "Extra" H scene thats gif like? I read how in 1.9.2 there was only one but since this is 2.2 does that still apply?
yes the gif still there and no the are no new gif, only added one more outdoor forest scene

Musicfruit

Oct 8, 2017
Does someone has an guide for this game? I have the feeling that there is a lot of stuff hidden, that I can't find. Like an an outdoor scene.

Also can we hope of an other game of the creator? :D

Reactions: darlic
4.50 star(s) 113 Votes