• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
did the thing again.
Thank you!
But indent in the «Save Compatibility» is lost (after "Move" and at "Or:").
It's better for perception, especially when ppl have problems with understanding OP : )

P.P.S. Need to fix changelog: 2018/07/03 —> 2018/03/07

Regards.

Reactions: Hangin01
Apr 27, 2018
Not that I didn't like it, it was just too weird for me to get off on, the way the dev set it up. Like, the first time I played this she died, because I molested her like 3 times a week. I didn't feel good about that either, but I was like:
a) this dev is trying to trick me, she's going to be like one of those Ethiopian kids where you can starve em and starve em and starve em, and then if you them they die. And
b) Japan.
And then I figured out how you're supposed to play it, and I felt even less good about that, in the long run. Like I said, its not bad, or offensive or anything, its just not sexy times to me.
And... (please, no one take this personally) but the whole "pat her head and buy her ribbons and she'll love you!" narrative here is just super simp and un-nuanced to me. Probably even less true of a survivor of severe abuse than it is of an average woman? And it is NOT true of an average woman. Was this game developed by a crack team from r/niceguys? Was it developed by someone who's met a woman? The IRL results of this scenario would be more along the lines of Life in Friend zone: Teaching Contempt. Not a serious critique of the game, just what the game makes me think about, as opposed to giving me a boner.
I honestly wanted to ignore you, not get into the whole thing cuz I feel like I might be a bit to one-sided since I love to spent time on this game but I can't help myself.

CAUTION --Wall of text/rant down below. View at your own risk.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
everyone is entitled to their own opinion... but if you dont like it, you always have the choice to just ignore this thread completely instead of ranting here

Jun 20, 2018
tl;dr
"Do any of you know where I can get an android port of the latest version of this game? Please and thank you. I would appreciate a point in the right direction a helluva lot."

So, I haven't had a PC in a few years now. It's been too expensive an investment for me. Sad, I know. So when I found out about this game I contented myself on an Android port of 1.9.2. Of course, 6000 Affection points in, Yandere mode over and done with and no scenes left to unlock, I became itching for something more to do with Sylvie. Thus I went online to see if there was anything left to do but completionist crap that I've never been a fan of. There wasn't, and I was disheartened, deciding to content myself with endless headpat mode. (After all, one doesn't just leave Sylvie.) It was there that I came the news that the game had much advanced since that version. I scoured, and searched, and searched some more. Time passed, no leads on an android copy were found, and I realized that for some reason Sylvie's appearance had been tweaked as of late, as though she somehow wasn't already good enough in the developer's eyes, and I decided to give my search a rest. Fast forward a bit and I'm my rest is over. I snatched myself this account for one reason, and one reason only: Do any of you know where I can get an android port of the latest version of this game? Please and thank you. I would appreciate a point in the right direction a helluva lot.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
tl;dr
"Do any of you know where I can get an android port of the latest version of this game? Please and thank you. I would appreciate a point in the right direction a helluva lot."

So, I haven't had a PC in a few years now. It's been too expensive an investment for me. Sad, I know. So when I found out about this game I contented myself on an Android port of 1.9.2. Of course, 6000 Affection points in, Yandere mode over and done with and no scenes left to unlock, I became itching for something more to do with Sylvie. Thus I went online to see if there was anything left to do but completionist crap that I've never been a fan of. There wasn't, and I was disheartened, deciding to content myself with endless headpat mode. (After all, one doesn't just leave Sylvie.) It was there that I came the news that the game had much advanced since that version. I scoured, and searched, and searched some more. Time passed, no leads on an android copy were found, and I realized that for some reason Sylvie's appearance had been tweaked as of late, as though she somehow wasn't already good enough in the developer's eyes, and I decided to give my search a rest. Fast forward a bit and I'm my rest is over. I snatched myself this account for one reason, and one reason only: Do any of you know where I can get an android port of the latest version of this game? Please and thank you. I would appreciate a point in the right direction a helluva lot.
thx for your appreciation on this game... but so far even i havent heard of this game (v2.2.1) ported to android yet... there is one modder here expert in porting game for android, @booom313

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
fuck me, i have not been paying much attention in this thread... either way, i would not recommend playing on android as this game was built for pc...

Jun 20, 2018
Please forgive me for not knowing how to work the comments with proper replies and spoiler tags and the like.

douglasdamm
Thank you so much. You rock.

johndoe1545
Is there anything specifically significant from version 2.1.1 that would make it more difficult to play on Android then 1.9.1? Because all that's off with that version is some lag and an occasionally glitchy backdrop. Also, hey, Booom313! That's where I got the last version. Now I stop by his tinker corner on occasion. Though nothing ever really comes close to this game, not that that's really a surprise. This game is very enrapturing.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Please forgive me for not knowing how to work the comments with proper replies and spoiler tags and the like.

douglasdamm
Thank you so much. You rock.

johndoe1545
Is there anything specifically significant from version 2.1.1 that would make it more difficult to play on Android then 1.9.1? Because all that's off with that version is some lag and an occasionally glitchy backdrop. Also, hey, Booom313! That's where I got the last version. Now I stop by his tinker corner on occasion. Though nothing ever really comes close to this game, not that that's really a surprise. This game is very enrapturing.
like facebook... @ will let you tag people... to reply, there a reply button on bottom right of each comment...

also 2.2.1 only added one more outdoor scene, some polished gui and backend coding... thus mods from 1.9.2 is unusable

once again... all game here is built for pc... there are some modders here help port game for android, but it is not 100% work... renpy is a bitch and tryano builder is already a bug heaven in pc so i expect it to be the same in android...

Jun 20, 2018
like facebook... @ will let you tag people... to reply, there a reply button on bottom right of each comment...

also 2.2.1 only added one more outdoor scene, some polished gui and backend coding... thus mods from 1.9.2 is unusable

once again... all game here is built for pc... there are some modders here help port game for android, but it is not 100% work... renpy is a bitch and tryano builder is already a bug heaven in pc so i expect it to be the same in android...
Oh, I don't use Facebook or social media, so I'm unaware of the correlation you're making. This whole layout is very unusual for me. Anyway, you're saying the only things that have changed between my current version and the newest version to release is that one thing has been added, several things are now inaccessible and the interface has changed? ...well, I mean, I suppose can still give it a go nevertheless. I would be lying if I said that didn't come as a shock though. Either way, I'm sure these decisions will pay off for the game in the long run. If it's going to work as well as the previous version did for my phone then I'll still get it. It's worth the effort, you know? Besides, I doubt I'll be able to get a PC any time here soon, so... yeah. I shant be waiting that many years to interact with Sylvie again. Thank you for getting back to me so soon, and double thanks for the heads up.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Oh, I don't use Facebook or social media, so I'm unaware of the correlation you're making. This whole layout is very unusual for me. Anyway, you're saying the only things that have changed between my current version and the newest version to release is that one thing has been added, several things are now inaccessible and the interface has changed? ...well, I mean, I suppose can still give it a go nevertheless. I would be lying if I said that didn't come as a shock though. Either way, I'm sure these decisions will pay off for the game in the long run. If it's going to work as well as the previous version did for my phone then I'll still get it. It's worth the effort, you know? Besides, I doubt I'll be able to get a PC any time here soon, so... yeah. I shant be waiting that many years to interact with Sylvie again. Thank you for getting back to me so soon, and double thanks for the heads up.
you will get used to the forum soon... well im the one who always stalk this thread... two other who are kinda like caretaker of this thread, @Hotar88 the main caretaker, @JustHereToTranslate the main translator... there are few more here who may know better than me...

either way welcome to head pat club

Jun 20, 2018
you will get used to the forum soon... well im the one who always stalk this thread... two other who are kinda like caretaker of this thread, @Hotar88 the main caretaker, @JustHereToTranslate the main translator... there are few more here who may know better than me...

Thank you, I'll be sure to keep that in mind. It's a pleasure to be here.

Reactions: hgblue09124
Jun 20, 2018
page 75, look for posts
i havent tried but i believe its the latest version.
Thanks again. This is working like a well fit glove. A well fit glove with a busted handle so it doesn't fit quite right, but it's still your favorite pair so you don't really want to get rid of it, and besides, the rest of the glove is in perfectly peak condition so you just figure you can let it slide until you find out how to patch it up, but a well fit glove nonetheless.

Reactions: douglasdamm

douglasdamm

Mar 10, 2018
Thanks again. This is working like a well fit glove. A well fit glove with a busted handle so it doesn't fit quite right, but it's still your favorite pair so you don't really want to get rid of it, and besides, the rest of the glove is in perfectly peak condition so you just figure you can let it slide until you find out how to patch it up, but a well fit glove nonetheless.
haha, no problem! have fun with your glove xD :p

Reactions: TropicalParadox

Nurupo

Feb 11, 2018

Your not the only stalker of this head pat thread ;).

Though you comment a lot more than me or other stalkers, so I'd say you're more the other caretaker of this thread since you help people a lot.

Reactions: johndoe1545
4.50 star(s) 113 Votes