• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
Greetings again, folks!

Summer, sea, girls... rest. Congrats all with the beginning of summer \^o^/
In short, time to pat-pat-pat once and more again our wonderfull Sylvie.

On this occasion, I've updated the English Patch to the latest version (various minor fixes).
Look at The Combined Post (at my sign or under spoiler in the OP).
Enjoy it!

P.S. If someone need save with unlocked clothes and high stats, remind: it's in the same post.

Regards.

TheK

Aug 3, 2017
Actually, I've played games for too long but .I've also deleted it. So I don't want to waste all of my time again, is there anyone who can post save file??

douglasdamm

Mar 10, 2018
Actually, I've played games for too long but .I've also deleted it. So I don't want to waste all of my time again, is there anyone who can post save file??
O.O the post literally above yours not only mentions "save with unlocked clothes and high stats" but has everything else.

Oh, anything special/specific you can do when she's calm?
Haven't really given a lot of attention to the "status" option XD
haha tbh i dont remember about any interaction with the calm mood, im waiting to see if any new content will be added to play the game again.

Reactions: TheK

TheK

Aug 3, 2017
O.O the post literally above yours not only mentions "save with unlocked clothes and high stats" but has everything else.

haha tbh i dont remember about any interaction with the calm mood, im waiting to see if any new content will be added to play the game again.
damn.. :p so tnx

Apr 27, 2018
There are some things that pop up when she's horny so I assume there's probably something specific you can do but so far, I haven't found anything.

Dec 11, 2016
To run it you need to do few things (like before) everything is explained in "guide to run" soo gl for you all. Better download it into pc and unpack becouse apk is packed in zip along with guide in png

Enjoy i guess

Size 1.2 gb

Link:

And for those who prefere mega

Just please tell me if it works well for you if do i could release apk update each time when new update will come
Sorry for the late response. I have a OnePlus one and this runs butter smooth. It runs better than my laptop. The game easily and accurately understands my touch input. Portable Sylvia is the best. Can't thank you enough for this.

douglasdamm

Mar 10, 2018
I'm here a potato don't know how to download that game. pls somebody teach me.
everything is in the OP
Teaching Feeling 2.2.1 and Teaching Feeling 2.2.1 English Patch
im not sure but that patch might little outdated. to be sure you are getting the latest patch:
in the 1st post, search for "Info, latest versions, translations, mods:" and open the spoiler tag, click the link.
find "Teaching Feeling 2.0.0+:" and open the spoiler tag
download the patch for the game version that you got
have fun

Reactions: waruikuroi

douglasdamm

Mar 10, 2018
is there a android version of this?

im looking for one of these on mobile but i cant find. plz help?
go back 2 pages, search for 's post
or
look above a little in this page, quoted the same post.

Dinka

May 15, 2018
Not bad... but not boner material. Too many exploited feels. By the time there was sex it felt dirty. And not good dirty. And I'm not that into dressup.
But if you really, really enjoyed this game, may I please encourage you to adopt (and NOT FUCK!!:idontcare:) a dog or cat from your local humane society? It might be up your alley!

Downhilldown

Dec 6, 2017
@Dinka

so let me get straight here...no like patting Sylive-chan? :test2:

don't need to adopt cat or dog, there is a similar game where you can adopt dog-girl and fuck her. pretty convenient ey ey? :tf:

Dinka

May 15, 2018
@Dinka

so let me get straight here...no like patting Sylive-chan? :test2:

don't need to adopt cat or dog, there is a similar game where you can adopt dog-girl and fuck her. pretty convenient ey ey? :tf:
Not that I didn't like it, it was just too weird for me to get off on, the way the dev set it up. Like, the first time I played this she died, because I molested her like 3 times a week. I didn't feel good about that either, but I was like:
a) this dev is trying to trick me, she's going to be like one of those Ethiopian kids where you can starve em and starve em and starve em, and then if you them they die. And
b) Japan.
And then I figured out how you're supposed to play it, and I felt even less good about that, in the long run. Like I said, its not bad, or offensive or anything, its just not sexy times to me.
And... (please, no one take this personally) but the whole "pat her head and buy her ribbons and she'll love you!" narrative here is just super simp and un-nuanced to me. Probably even less true of a survivor of severe abuse than it is of an average woman? And it is NOT true of an average woman. Was this game developed by a crack team from r/niceguys? Was it developed by someone who's met a woman? The IRL results of this scenario would be more along the lines of Life in Friend zone: Teaching Contempt. Not a serious critique of the game, just what the game makes me think about, as opposed to giving me a boner.

Reactions: wacek

Downhilldown

Dec 6, 2017
@Dinka

I get your point mate, but what you are talking is much more about real life, no? Games give you freedom beyond reality, to be bad or be good, that's why you have many titles around the internet :) Getting deep inside psyche of Sylvie-chan as severe abuse is well...much weirder than patting her head. Sorry if i didn't brought my whole thoughts, i am after all non-english speaker, but the bottom line it's a game, with some good feelings at the end of the day. Hope you will like it maybe if you replay it :) cheers!

douglasdamm

Mar 10, 2018
i think you approached the game with a mindset of "you being in the real world playing a game" xD. i understand that the story itself is super simple and hard to believe but if you can "put yourself in the doctor's shoes" and suspend your disbelief, it becomes a nice little story. i do this in every game i play (hentai or not), i put myself in the position of the protagonist, no matter how ridiculous the story and the choices are (but of course i need to be invested in the setting for it to work).
i liked the game a lot for what it is, but at same time, because its hard to find a hentai game that makes you care about the girl.
i bet the developer could remove the hentai content, give more depth to the story, add more things to do in the game and sell it on steam it would be a successful visual novel kind of game.
anyway, in the hentai world, theres always something or some fetish that will catter to what you like, just give this forum a little tour and you'll probably find something for you. have fun :D

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
Greetings, @brynhildr

Lets give people what they want:

And greetings, @DarkFire

Please, update your MEGA folder with the latest version of the English Patch.
Link above.

Regards.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 113 Votes