VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
Can you help me, the game is really slow in my pc, but I have a master race.
Yep, it's so, 2.0.0+ much slowly than 1.9.2: changes in engine, addition animation and etc.

look at user post at op... it will redirect you to hotar88 post with all information you need (dl link, saves and shit)
I think this man meant full stats of PC or Notebook of one whose game is really slow.

P.S. Thanks for reminding ppl about that post : )

HajenDK

Apr 26, 2018
core i5 4200
8gb ram
geforce 820m
1tb hdd 5600rpm
window 10

laptop
Most likely your laptop is using the onboard intel chipset to run the game. Go to the Nvidia controlpanel - administer 3d settings and go to programsettings to the right, choose ad a program and add Teaching feeling. That way forces your laptop to use the GTX 820 card.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Most likely your laptop is using the onboard intel chipset to run the game. Go to the Nvidia controlpanel - administer 3d settings and go to programsettings to the right, choose ad a program and add Teaching feeling. That way forces your laptop to use the GTX 820 card.
i know well how to do it... it just someone here running the game at low fps or whatever and want to know my spec

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
If somebody is intersted i will be uploading android port with translation in about an hour and now it should work with android from 4.4 and up just need to test it on android 5.0 and if it works i will upload it

Of course with the neweset translation installed

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
To run it you need to do few things (like before) everything is explained in "guide to run" soo gl for you all. Better download it into pc and unpack becouse apk is packed in zip along with guide in png

Enjoy i guess

Size 1.2 gb

Link:

And for those who prefere mega

Just please tell me if it works well for you if do i could release apk update each time when new update will come

Y2Ryoko

Apr 28, 2017
I managed to get it running on Android well enough. The biggest issue was that even though the game itself is only 1-1.2gb, it wouldn't install unless I have 4gb+.

Outside of that, it seems that the game is installed to the root directory, so I can't access my save file or import the one from the PC version. Is that intentional?

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
well to import save you sadly need root i dont know if it is possible to make it install in other place but i guess i could try to do it accesable no promises tho

Y2Ryoko

Apr 28, 2017
I cant make it accesable becouse it requires some heavy script editing
Well that's unfortunate. Still, the game is running pretty much flawlessly for me on my Galaxy Tab S3. It actually runs better on it than on my i7 laptop, so all in all, no other problems on my end. Excellent work!

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
How i can test the Portuguese translation(at the page 36) that @Hotar88 said?
This translation is for the 1.9.2 version.
Go to that post and under spoiler «Teaching Feeling 1.9.2» you'll see links to the Portuguese (Brazil) translation.

For test it need:
1. Download the clear 1.9.2 version (look for the torrent file in the attach of that The Combined Post).
2. Download "Portuguese (Brazil) Patch (Uncensor Included) (for v1.9.2)" from the appropriate spoiler.
3. Unpack the game to the desired location.
4. Unpack the downloaded archive with the translation to any location except game folder.
5. Launch or open via archive program the file (it's just SFX RAR 4)
"Patch - Tradução Life With A Slave -Teaching Feeling- PT-BR v1.0 [Daisuki traduções].exe"
6. Go through installation or just drag & drop folders "data" and "tyrano" to the game folder and agree to overwrite.
7. Go to the game folder and press the "TeachingFeeling.exe".
8. Enjoy it : )

Regards.

Last edited:
Reactions: Takgs

Takgs

May 30, 2018
This translation is for the 1.9.2 version.
Go to that post and under spoiler «Teaching Feeling 1.9.2» you'll see links to the Portuguese (Brazil) translation.

For test it need:
1. Download the clear 1.9.2 version (look for the torrent file in the attach of that The Combined Post).
2. Download "Portuguese (Brazil) Patch (Uncensor Included) (for v1.9.2)" from the appropriate spoiler.
3. Unpack the game to the desired location.
4. Unpack the downloaded archive with the translation to any location except game folder.
5. Launch or open via archive program the file (it's just SFX RAR 4)
"Patch - Tradução Life With A Slave -Teaching Feeling- PT-BR v1.0 [Daisuki traduções].exe"
6. Go through installation or just drag & drop folders "data" and "tyrano" to the game folder and agree to overwrite.
7. Go to the game folder and press the "TeachingFeeling.exe".
8. Enjoy it : )

Regards.
Thanks!

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes