VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

Downhilldown

Dec 6, 2017
@purplevoid

Add or Install Language on Windows 10

Open the Settings > Time and Language. Here click on Region & language,
Click on the Add a language setting and you will see panel open up, offering you languages that are available and can be installed on your computer. Select Japanese, and it will start downloading. Hpe it helps! :)

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
Hey, not sure if someone else answered your question, friend, but the Eng version, it's called the 'Sleeveless Dress'. Hope that helps.
It was already answered... several times on the same questions.
«Search» is your friend, it can help you : )

P.S. And the game guide has already been updated with it.

Regards.

Mokunums

May 24, 2018
i just found out that if you tap on the shopkeepers boobs at night when you go out alone to shop for lewd clothes you get some short dialogue. also you can boop sylvie's nose

waruikuroi

Sep 17, 2017
It depends on who encode the file, but it's not your machine it a encoding issue so the file create was lasy. you can install the jap language pack and it should stop.

There is a link floating round I will try to find it.

PS Your welcome

English Script for RJ170738
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
OMG!! this is the best thing I've ever read!! thank you soooo much!!!

SuterusuRyu

Aug 29, 2017
Greetings. I just restarted playing the game after buying it off DL and then getting the english beta patch. My problem is I have done 1 BJ scene, 1 Apron scene, and 1 outside scene, but do no see a tab for the Memories.

upload_2018-5-24_23-44-44.png

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Greetings. I just restarted playing the game after buying it off DL and then getting the english beta patch. My problem is I have done 1 BJ scene, 1 Apron scene, and 1 outside scene, but do no see a tab for the Memories.

View attachment 102870
see the bottom right? the cog wheel and left icon... i forgot which is which but there you can find memories

SuterusuRyu

Aug 29, 2017
Ah thank you, I feel foolish now. I had believed that the cog was simply part of the left arrow and not an actual button.
Another question is, what are the keyboard shortcuts? I know hitting space will progress the speech along, but what else is there?

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Ah thank you, I feel foolish now. I had believed that the cog was simply part of the left arrow and not an actual button.
Another question is, what are the keyboard shortcuts? I know hitting space will progress the speech along, but what else is there?
never really tried other button... shift/ctrl is skip conversation

Detoxhdd

Sep 26, 2017
Hey guys, i got a question (sorry if someone else asked it, i didnt find an answer).
Where can i put my Save Files in? I dont find any Folder :c

Apr 27, 2018
Hey guys, i got a question (sorry if someone else asked it, i didnt find an answer).
Where can i put my Save Files in? I dont find any Folder :c
Pretty sure they're just in the main folder. There should be .sav at the end of the file name

There is a link floating round I will try to find it.
I looked around again but I can't seem to find it, maybe I'm searching it incorrectly :(

HajenDK

Apr 26, 2018
Pretty sure they're just in the main folder. There should be .sav at the end of the file name

I looked around again but I can't seem to find it, maybe I'm searching it incorrectly :(
You should look at the Teaching feeling tyrano data sav. It's all in there :)

ricardo39

Sep 21, 2017
Can you help me, the game is really slow in my pc, but I have a master race.
Somebody knows how change the resolution in the game?

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
i have potato rig and it doesnt slow a bit... and as far as i concern there arent any resolution option

Jan 7, 2018
There is a resolution field you can change in .json which will control resolution.

Update your package.json (Found in the game folder) with the following values.

"width": 1600,
"height":900,

Reactions: ricardo39

ricardo39

Sep 21, 2017
There is a resolution field you can change in .json which will control resolution.

Update your package.json (Found in the game folder) with the following values.

"width": 1600,
"height":900,

thanks for the advice, but the game si slow yet, is posible change the frecuency in the image??? for example to 30 or 50 Hz?

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes