VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Hi guys this is a realy nice game but dont have a Walkthrough to be more easy i have some parts where i dont know what ned to do xD

Feb 2, 2018
I'm not sure if this has been asked before.

I'm trying to play on a mac and have installed the english patch, but when I run the game, it only shows "Loading TyranoScript" with a "cancel" and "ok" button. I downloaded the 2.2.1 version from the MEGA link in the original post.

I tried running TeachingFeeling.exe using wine as well, but it also does the same thing, except the "cancel" and "ok" buttons are styled differently.

Does anybody have any idea what's wrong?

Edit: Nevermind I didn't press option when I moved the english patch files, so I replaced the files instead of merging them.

Kaskami

Jan 11, 2018
Its a really good story. I like that lil girl but... come on! there is a Heavybomber shopkeeper... If she is just for decoration, why she has that heavy equipment? That teasing is a bit annoying.

Ye. She need to be nailed... heh.

reallybadman

Jul 14, 2017
Please, don't be blind. Link for it just in the 2nd post after >_>
Poster was referring to the art pack that's hosted on some terrible Russian upload site that requires premium membership. I too would like to see another host for it since it contains more than just the game art in the combined post.

Reactions: Minamyaou

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
Poster was referring to the art pack that's hosted on some terrible Russian upload site that requires premium membership. I too would like to see another host for it.
Now, download link on the page from that link no longer exist for me ("404").
If you need art pack about TF then read the last main spoiler in the OP.
Or my answer just above.

Minamyaou

Mar 4, 2018
Now, download link on the page from that link no longer exist for me ("404").
If you need art pack about TF then read the last main spoiler in the OP.
Or my answer just above.
I understand why you are frustrated. ^^

Still, i got it. It's nice.

EDIT: But the russian pack seems to have much more of them ?

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
I understand why you are frustrated. ^^

Still, i got it. It's nice.

EDIT: But the russian pack seems to have much more of them ?
Thanks for understanding ^__^
I'm not frustrated but just sad when all info there is in the OP but ppl still ask similar questions : )
But... yeah, maybe need to add to the OP big, VERY BIG note: "BEFORE THINK OR/AND ASK READ THIS SPOILER" : D

Well, I'm glad you got it. This is only TF art pack, not pack for all developer's artwork.

P.S. I can try to check this russian pack if you give me a working link to it or to the site.

Regards.

Apr 27, 2018
So there are voice samples for Sylvie ... it's kind of a separate thing called: "teaching happiness" or something among the lines. When I downloaded it (quite some time ago) my pc for some reason turned all japanese characters in this: "0.âvâìâìü[âOüwÄäé¦û+æOé-âVâïâöâBé+éÀüx" that's literally the title of the 1st voice sample.

Does anyone know if they're ever gonna implement some voices into the game?
It'd be pretty nice, even tho I'm not to big of a fan of the voice used for Sylvie in the sample things. Having an english version would also be nice ... I'd think of a voice more along the lines of Anne from pokken tournament but than younger ... but the same soft/scared sounding voice.

Jan 7, 2018
When you mention the voice samples you mean
The Sweet Life With Silvy -Teaching Happiness- ( ) right?

I can make up a English script if anyone wants it, it's different from the in game text and is from sylvie's perspective.

The reason the name is coming out weird like "0.âvâìâìü[âOüwÄäé¦û+æOé-âVâïâöâBé+éÀüx" is jap encoding.
You can rename it and it should be fine.

The Dev isn't looking at adding voice to the game from what I read so the closest we can get.

Apr 27, 2018
When you mention the voice samples you mean
The Sweet Life With Silvy -Teaching Happiness- ( ) right?

I can make up a English script if anyone wants it, it's different from the in game text and is from sylvie's perspective.

The reason the name is coming out weird like "0.âvâìâìü[âOüwÄäé¦û+æOé-âVâïâöâBé+éÀüx" is jap encoding.
You can rename it and it should be fine.

The Dev isn't looking at adding voice to the game from what I read so the closest we can get.

I'm pretty sure that's it. It's been some time since its been on my pc but the first sample or whatever I should really call them, is the same so that should be it.
Just noticed there's more than just the 3 demo ones I have.

I wish I had the motivation to learn Japanese, I'd probably be able to enjoy these more.
So it's kind of like a dairy it seems ... hmm, it'd be nice to have an english script of it but I don't wanna give you or anyone work just cuz 1 guy who's to lazy to learn jp himself asks for it XD

I do find it weird that my pc does that because it doesn't do that for everything.
Btw thnx for the link because I lost it switching pc's and never really got to searching it, so now that I have it again, I was able to copy paste the names.

To bad the devs don't wanna add it some voice here and there since they have a voice for her.

PS: if anyone has the full thing, I'd really appreciate it ... idk if I'd pay 10 bucks for that, seems a bit steep for what it is (tho slightly understandable)

douglasdamm

Mar 10, 2018
I do find it weird that my pc does that because it doesn't do that for everything.
Btw thnx for the link because I lost it switching pc's and never really got to searching it, so now that I have it again, I was able to copy paste the names.
i used to run into this problem (weird symbols as file name) in the past. what worked for me was running the unzip program with applocale or set the system locale to japanese.

douglasdamm

Mar 10, 2018
But you need to switch that constantly back and forth for other stuff ?! :(
no, at least i keep my windows always in japanese system locale. it doesnt change your system language, it just tells your windows "yo, if you find some kind of weird characters, try japanese format instead of english"
anyway, if you want to try, here's how to do it:
im using windows 7 so maybe its different in windows 10 or 8, but shouldnt be that different.
- go to control panel, clock, language and region
- click the green "region and language"
- a window will open, go to the "administrative" tab
- locate "language for non-unicode programs" and click "change system locale" and select japanese
- restart pc

Apr 27, 2018
no, at least i keep my windows always in japanese system locale. it doesnt change your system language, it just tells your windows "yo, if you find some kind of weird characters, try japanese format instead of english"
anyway, if you want to try, here's how to do it:
im using windows 7 so maybe its different in windows 10 or 8, but shouldnt be that different.
- go to control panel, clock, language and region
- click the green "region and language"
- a window will open, go to the "administrative" tab
- locate "language for non-unicode programs" and click "change system locale" and select japanese
- restart pc
oh thnx, I tried it, so we'll see in the future because obviously it won't change the things that are already on my pc/hard drives.

Jan 7, 2018
It depends on who encode the file, but it's not your machine it a encoding issue so the file create was lasy. you can install the jap language pack and it should stop.

There is a link floating round I will try to find it.

PS Your welcome

English Script for RJ170738
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Downhilldown

Dec 6, 2017
@purplevoid

changing your app locale won't hurt your computer, it actually supports non english codes such as Jap characters.

@JustHereToTranslate
if he has win 10, it should automatically download and install jap lang pack when jap system locale is selected, don't know for older systems though

Apr 27, 2018
It depends on who encode the file, but it's not your machine it a encoding issue so the file create was lasy. you can install the jap language pack and it should stop.

There is a link floating round I will try to find it.

PS Your welcome

English Script for RJ170738
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Omg, thanks a lot, I'll definitely give it a good read. For now I just copy - pasted it, this way I won't lose it XD
I'll try to look around for it as well, I know I've tried it in the past but kept ending up on the one where you can download the demo or on teaching feeling - game links

@purplevoid

changing your app locale won't hurt your computer, it actually supports non english codes such as Jap characters.

@JustHereToTranslate
if he has win 10, it should automatically download and install jap lang pack when jap system locale is selected, don't know for older systems though
I'm using win 10, I'm pretty sure I installed the jp pack back when I got this pc and set everything up, because I wanted to learn jap and thought it would be handy to already have that on here but the motivation isn't there :(
I downloaded the files in question a few years back, not sure when exactly but that was on my old pc.

Reactions: 7636K
4.50 star(s) 113 Votes