VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

anomic

Jan 31, 2018
Has anyone ever turned down her offer to become your lover and grinded away at the game long enough to see if she eventually demands it or anything? Just curious. I've been attempting it, but at 60 days in, my patience is wearing thin for something new to happen. haha

Nurupo

Feb 11, 2018
Has anyone ever turned down her offer to become your lover and grinded away at the game long enough to see if she eventually demands it or anything? Just curious. I've been attempting it, but at 60 days in, my patience is wearing thin for something new to happen. haha
Don't think there's anything new, pretty sure the code just causes it to loop, though I'm not 100% certain, probably wait for a few more replies.

anomic

Jan 31, 2018
Don't think there's anything new, pretty sure the code just causes it to loop, though I'm not 100% certain, probably wait for a few more replies.
That's mildly disappointing. (Not a big deal.) I was curious to see if she would become more insistent about it or do the night attack type thing like when you leave her hanging the other route.

Apr 27, 2018
That's mildly disappointing. (Not a big deal.) I was curious to see if she would become more insistent about it or do the night attack type thing like when you leave her hanging the other route.
As far as I know, no, nothing so far. So unless an update changes it, you'll just go through your days as usual.
I got 2 save files running, 1 where I chose to kiss her and one where I chose to just put her to bed.
She just doesn't desire it more since you didn't really give her anything to desire. Personally like that it stays like that.
The only thing I hope there was was another choice after the first kiss because I didn't wanna go beyond that but hey, I'm the one playing a hentai game ignoring all the "hentai" parts... probably not the person someone making/working on eroge wants to listen to XD

Reactions: anomic and Nurupo

Nurupo

Feb 11, 2018
As far as I know, no, nothing so far. So unless an update changes it, you'll just go through your days as usual.
I got 2 save files running, 1 where I chose to kiss her and one where I chose to just put her to bed.
She just doesn't desire it more since you didn't really give her anything to desire. Personally like that it stays like that.
The only thing I hope there was was another choice after the first kiss because I didn't wanna go beyond that but hey, I'm the one playing a hentai game ignoring all the "hentai" parts... probably not the person someone making/working on eroge wants to listen to XD
Nah, I get that feeling too from time to time where I play a hentai game for the hentai elements, then realise the plot/gameplay is a lot better. Main example that I wish actually wasn't a hentai (though the fact that it has a +18 rating is why I played it... so mixed feelings actually) was G-senjou no Maou. That was a goddamn masterpiece.

Apr 27, 2018
Nah, I get that feeling too from time to time where I play a hentai game for the hentai elements, then realise the plot/gameplay is a lot better. Main example that I wish actually wasn't a hentai (though the fact that it has a +18 rating is why I played it... so mixed feelings actually) was G-senjou no Maou. That was a goddamn masterpiece.
I'm pretty sure this was my first hentai game and the only one so far ... for as far as I can remember.
Not to big of a fan of these kind of games (not just eroge but any other visual novel kind of things ... to much text, to little actual gameplay). I just found Sylvie while looking for a nice background and was instantly "attracted" to the characters looks, so I had to find out what she was from. I often like a character but end up disliking her/him because of their personality, luckily Sylvie's the perfect example of how I wish girls were irl (scars and all, physical and mental).
I just wish there was a little bit more to the game ... and a little bit less XD
More story and less sexual focus. While it has no real affect on the game, I love to just talk to her and listen to what she has to say. I wish there were choices as well, if she says something, that you can somewhat response with your thoughts.
But after a while it gets a bit repetitive :(

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
@johndoe1545 By the way, your two pics have "attached" the link of Dream Of Desire, the fan pic made by Krull XD
hmmmm thats weird... i did clear all link beforehand... must be some compatibly problem... i used to put that fan sig..

either way its good to confuse people here

Arde645

Apr 30, 2018
Maybe I'm just bad with computers or something, but when I try to extract the zip files nothing comes up. Am I doing something wrong?
First, do you see anything in them when you open the zips? If you just get smacked with an error, you probably have a corrupted file.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Maybe I'm just bad with computers or something, but when I try to extract the zip files nothing comes up. Am I doing something wrong?
when there is something wrong, it will pop a error... so it must have been extracted to somewhere else or you selected nothing when extracting

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
Excuse me, but I'm having a little bit of trouble extracting the zip files. Could someone help me?
"Installation" spoiler for who?
If you even this can't understand... then read this:

Maybe I'm just bad with computers or something
Well, you're here, on this forum where need to know basic computer skills, just to able install games and etc.
So, learn how to use computers, file archivers, how to follow instructions in the OP (first page).
Otherwise you will have to ask the same questions and get similar answers, so just help yourself : )

Regards.

Last edited:

ShenanigansXOX

May 9, 2018
So, I'm confused, which version has more content?
2.2.1 was around 900Mb
1.9.2 is about 1Gb

Also, what does "all in one" mean?

Sorry i literally just found out about this game and i was playing the wrong version, no lingerie or outdoor stuff

ShenanigansXOX

May 9, 2018
So, I'm confused, which version has more content?
2.2.1 was around 900Mb
1.9.2 is about 1Gb

Also, what does "all in one" mean?

Sorry i literally just found out about this game and i was playing the wrong version, no lingerie or outdoor stuff
I know what All in one means, but what exactly does it mean for the "1.9.2 all-in-one",

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes