VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
Was going to make it all-in-one, but then decided against it, because—it's a science! The poor humanfolk need to learn the art of extracting, merging, copying, pasting, replacing and/or overwriting ultra-complex, yet super-simple files; if they are to survive & flourish. "Experience is the best teacher." Also kept them separate, because I do not know when the patch & game will be updated. Will keep the link up or available til then. Whatever happens—may the odds be ever in your favor.
Science is also the Art. So, let's see what humanfolk will learn.

Looks good. Also is there Android version available
No android tho?
Try this: *Link deleted: no any comment about its work*

just need @Hotar88 to keep an eye on it... also one of the admins too...
I'm always keep an eye here, so don't worry, the OP will improve... again.

hail :RarePepe:
No, no, no, a little bit wrong.

Summon The Savior!
We appeal to you, H△G!
Praise the H△G!
Lets *some kind of your wish* \^o^/

Something like that ^_^

Last edited:
Reactions: Dboss

ShadowScar

May 24, 2017
how can i load my game i started a new game in the new version and every time i try to load my game nothing happens anymore

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
how can i load my game i started a new game in the new version and every time i try to load my game nothing happens anymore
To load your game you need to save your game.
To save: when you see the «Action» window look for the «Save» button above the "dialog" field.
To load: when you see the «Action» window look for the "triangular" button at the bottom-right side of the game window, click it and after click the «Load» button.

Regards.

Alcareru

Feb 19, 2018
Hmm on the latest translation update The hearts in the text are showing up as 3 horizontal lines for me... I'll see if it is a bad save file. Nope fresh install of the game on Win10 and I'm still getting those 3 lines instead of the text hearts, even tried an applocale for win10, still 3 lines instead of hearts. Also the latest translation files leave me with a black screen on loading the game.

Apr 27, 2018
I must be missing something because, the english update patch says: uncensor included and clearly people have it uncensored (according to the comments). But everything is still censored on my end :(
The H-scenes might be my least favorite thing in this game (surprisingly) but if I could get them uncensored I'd love to have them uncensored.

Stryc9Fuego

Jan 13, 2018
Okay, the whole "I'm sick of your bullshit" Sylvie thing where she just kinda TAKES you in the middle of the night is the hottest goddamned thing.
"I'm sorry master, but I need that vitamin D!"

Reactions: Dboss

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
To those interested in the game idea I brought up a week or so back. I've started up a dev diary thread in the general discussion forum where I plan to post updates on development and behind-the-scenes info on various aspects of the game.

Alcareru

Feb 19, 2018
Oh I see why she wouldn't go out with me like that anymore.... But still cute to see her rush out to meet me when I've been out alone.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
ok someone need to make a banner of my first signature.... add in the word... i found your hidden stash

rdg

Apr 26, 2017
Why he doesnt add anal? Or makin another game with similiar style, but with really hard SLAVE rape story?

Reactions: Xpl0it
4.50 star(s) 113 Votes