VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
when I replace the data files (or tyrano for that matter), the screen goes black when I run the exe
Not or, but both, the "data" and "tyrano" folders need to be copied and overwritten... both.
Also, did you click on the black screen?

Ouch! This large, gigantic image... under the spoiler, please : )
Or use smaller size.

Life with a Slave Teaching Feeling [v2.2.1]
M E G A
Will you always be in charge of this link, since you included English Patch, which will be updated more than once?
I not just was talking about separating the game from the translation.
I've made 1.9.2 All-In-One because the translation is already completed and no longer supported, as is the Modpatch.
But the game (2.2.1), as is the translation (2.2.1), still under development.

This was from the All-In-One Mod Pack for 1.9.2. It not apart of the vanilla game.
What? Why you're talking about 1.9.2, since who asked, that can't go out while she is nude, seems meant 2.2.1?
Moreover, for 1.9.2 All-In-One I've used only the clear game, only the english translation, only the uncensor and only just a set of custom clothes.
That's all in this pack and there is NO any Modpatch. As I wrote in the spoiler "Included", so it is.

Did the thing.
Pardon but will need to do the thing one more again.

839clock

Apr 30, 2018
s/o to hotar88 for helping out all the people in the thread,

anyways I need troubleshooting again. since I'm retarded with a PC, I decided to do it the long way. I had both the english patch open on winzip and the game files on the other side of the desktop. I opened each folder at the same time and replaced the files that needed to be replaced. (partial translation and uncensor)

I ran the exe, but then it said data/scenario/translate/translate.ks was missing, and ran the game with english menu options, but the text inside the frames were still in japanese. I closed the exe, dragged the translate file from the translation zip and added it to scenario. Clicked around, didn't work. Went back and tried only putting the translate.ks file into scenario. Goes back to giving me the missing file notification and proceeded to ran with the text in the frames in japanese.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018

anyways I need troubleshooting again. since I'm retarded with a PC, I decided to do it the long way. I had both the english patch open on winzip, and the game files on the other side of the desktop. I opened each folder at the same time and replaced the ones that needed to be replaced. (partial translation and uncensor)

I ran the exe, but then it said data/scenario/translate/translate.ks was missing, and ran the game with english menu options, but the text inside the frames were still in japanese. I closed the exe, dragged the translate file from the translation zip and added it to scenario. Clicked around, didn't work. Went back and tried only putting the translate.ks file into scenario. Goes back to giving me the missing file notification and proceeded to ran with the text in the frames in japanese.
Downloading the latest update of the game so as to lemme see to it if it's really like that..

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018

anyways I need troubleshooting again. since I'm retarded with a PC, I decided to do it the long way. I had both the english patch open on winzip and the game files on the other side of the desktop. I opened each folder at the same time and replaced the files that needed to be replaced. (partial translation and uncensor)

1. Download the game from any link at the OP (Original Page / First Page).
2. Download the English Patch from any link at the OP (Original Page / First Page).

3. Check the HASH of these files to understand if the files are damaged after download or not
(HashTab tool can help) (if you haven't enough computer skills for this action, then skip it):
• Teaching_Feeling_2.2.1.zip
[CRC32] 743411F1
[MD5] 8E21BB889CDA102E59C110C06F4DC207
[SHA-1] 4DDFAD51A624438B12EDED3D115E7CC136AD6E73​

• Teaching_Feeling_2.2.1_English_Patch_Beta_v2.4.zip
[CRC32] 7D30EF95
[MD5] 72D154A98FA407F459596C0FE691EC8B
[SHA-1] 5A9BD23BA220954F2A536FBDA52A713C0C6B938F​

4. Extract the "TeachingFeeling-2.2.1" folder from the "Teaching_Feeling_2.2.1.zip" archive to any desired location
(e.g. C:\Games).

5. Open the "Teaching_Feeling_2.2.1_English_Patch_Beta_v2.4.zip" archive, open folder inside (there is only one folder),
select the "data" and "tyrano" folders and drag & drop them into extracted "TeachingFeeling-2.2.1" folder,
where "TeachingFeeling.exe" executable file is located. Agree to overwrite the files.

6. Press the "TeachingFeeling.exe" to start the game.

Regards.

manman232

Feb 19, 2018
Is there any other games with the same premise? Like another "healing a broken girl" game, I have played the other games that the artist made.. Namely Love at First Sight.. Which I loved as well..

Slime Musume no Sodatekata is said to be a similar game but there's no Eng translation..

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018

Yep, somethings wrong with the translate.ks from the 2.4 Translation Patch in the All-In-One 2.2.1 (which now is nowhere to be found in the first page) XD tried to download it again (one under Teaching Feeling 2.2.1 English Patch, I chose the Zippyshare one) and i'ts working fine now.

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
Yep, somethings wrong with the translate.ks from the 2.4 Translation Patch in the All-In-One 2.2.1 (which now is nowhere to be found in the first page) XD tried to download it again (one under Teaching Feeling 2.2.1 English Patch, I chose the Zippyshare one) and i'ts working fine now.
I just wanted to ask about any screenshot with problem.
So, from Zippy link no any problems? And what about NoFile link?

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
I just wanted to ask about any screenshot with problem.
So, from Zippy link no any problems? And what about NoFile link?
Haven't tried that one though, it was downloading slower than Zippyshare for me so I chose Zippy.

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
@H△G
I'm happy now... just happy... the OP is Best of The Best now.
Thank you very much for your work, patience and spent time.

EDIT: I'm crying now, just crying ... this's sooo happiness T_T
Thanks @H△G for all of this.

Regards.

Last edited:
Reactions: brynhildr

839clock

Apr 30, 2018
fuckin a.

finally figured out what went wrong.

it turns out I didn't drag data/others/translate into /data under the game files

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
fuckin a.
finally figured out what went wrong.
it turns out I didn't drag data/others/translate into /data under the game files
No need to drag "data/others/translate", need to drag WHOLE folder "data" with overwriting files.
This will prevent such problems. Or be sure of what you're doing.

Regards.

Jan 7, 2018
What? Why you're talking about 1.9.2, since who asked, that can't go out while she is nude, seems meant 2.2.1?
Moreover, for 1.9.2 All-In-One I've used only the clear game, only the english translation, only the uncensor and only just a set of custom clothes.
That's all in this pack and there is NO any Modpatch. As I wrote in the spoiler "Included", so it is.
The All-In-One was a English Translation, Mod Pack and English interface pack for 1.9.2
It was the only way have to sylvie leave the house naked etc

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
The All-In-One was a English Translation, Mod Pack and English interface pack for 1.9.2
It was the only way have to sylvie leave the house naked etc
It seems we are talking about very different versions and things.
What is in the OP (Teaching Feeling 1.9.2 All-In-One) made by me and doesn't contain any Modpatch.
So, the one, who asked about leaving home naked, seems played in the Modpatch for 1.9.2.
And wondered why in the 2.2.1 isn't same.

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
is there a walk through for this game?
About walkthrough: here no need any walkthrough.
But there are and Manual (Portuguese translation at The Combined Post).

Game mechanics aren't difficult, although it has its own features.
And there aren't many game features. It's more like a simulator, not a game about choosing.

So, if you have any problem, question, then use the Game Guide and if it still remain, ask it here.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 113 Votes