VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

839clock

Apr 30, 2018
the english patch fucks the game up since it changes the tyrano and data files. I tried keeping both but it seems the game wants to stay in japanese - any help with this?

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
Oh, I get it. For the genre tab, what's inside is fine and I won't touch that since those tags that you're using are generic and here instead, we need to use ours.
Yeah, I know. Just I tried to find a list of genres, but I found only a list of tags.
Therefore, I combined the genres from the official site and tags from there.
As a result, there are few points that left in the tab. But well, lets left it as is.

EDIT: Done, thanks.

Regards.

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
How do I make it english, I tried to etract it in the file, but it doesnt work
the english patch fucks the game up since it changes the tyrano and data files. I tried keeping both but it seems the game wants to stay in japanese - any help with this?
What a problem to read "Installation" tab at the OP?

Finally a game that is not about breaking a women.
That stuff is cool and all, But gets dark sometimes.
I'm Loving it so far. She is so sweet and cute.
TRUTH you're saying!

Anyone know if there is new H-scenes?
New H-scene in the forest. The last screen in the OP.

the changelog of the patch:
What a problem for ppl to read changelog at translator's page or inside English Patch archive (Readme.txt)?
You could just copy-paste this from Readme.txt where formatted conveniently for the eyes.

All that happens is the slave dies, rather if I treat her horrible or right.
Try to read this:

I have no idea what changed in the last 4, or 5 updates. It looked all the same to me.
Translator's notes about 2.2 Beta:
In general, since 1.9.2: animation mouth, lips; new H-scene; new clothes; new town features; bugfixes and etc.
Nothing global, but not few a little things.

Last edited:

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
dont fuck her till she more or less demands it. Headpats and spoil her rotten and she becomes yours
Not only need don't press the «Molest» button but also buy her clothes, take care of her.
Generally have enough Love points.
Info about this in the guide, link above.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Just to understand, is that a machine translation, since we are waiting for official English release, or a proper unofficial one?

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
Just to understand, is that a machine translation, since we are waiting for official English release, or a proper unofficial one?
Normal, humane and unofficial translation.
And yeah, there were notes about the official translation... years ago >_>

Reactions: Voilsh

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
Usually I get between 2-6 mbps from mega and I'm getting 98 kbps from the others....
Strange, then something is wrong with your download speed from these links.
I don't have the best internet speed, especially now, but I'm getting ~1 MB/s now from the NoFile and other hosts.
So, try to ask some Uploader, who can provide the MEGA link, since I can use only the fully free hosts.

No1Important

Jan 14, 2018
Strange, then something is wrong with your download speed from these links.
I don't have the best internet speed, especially now, but I get about 1 MB/s now from the NoFile host.
So, try to ask some Uploader, who can provide MEGA link, since I can use only full free hosts.
Thanks anyways.:)

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes