VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
yea, if you have the expertise and the creativity, better to just create something that's yours and in line with your vision. if you can put those ideas into a game, it'll surely be something really great! good luck!!
Well, I've never got into doing either art or programming professionally, but I started drawing back in the mid-'80s and messing around with programming in the late-'80s and 3D modeling around 2000 or so.

The art side of things has always just been a hobby I mess around with here and there when the mood takes me and most of the programming I've done has been scripting and more out of necessity and a desire to automate boring things than out of any real passion. I did however start spending a fair bit of time researching game dev related topics some years ago and even spent quite a bit of time prototyping tons of little mechanics demos in the Love 2D engine and even made a few simple games with it. I think I could pull this off if I were to finally get serious, especially with a project like this that I'd really like to see come to fruition. I'll probably make it in Godot and design my own 3D models for it.

Reactions: douglasdamm

Spiraljet

Feb 20, 2018
i think i found a bug in the game. After i make my first tea with blue flower in it, the option to add flower is gone in subsequent attempt (she just make her own tea). Also the option to get oral disappeared even though i unlocked it already. Has this happen to anyone? Any fix for this? Running on newest version

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
i think i found a bug in the game. After i make my first tea with blue flower in it, the option to add flower is gone in subsequent attempt (she just make her own tea). Also the option to get oral disappeared even though i unlocked it already. Has this happen to anyone? Any fix for this? Running on newest version
You might of dropped her below the required lust level for both BJs and messing with the tea. Blue flowers drop her lust, the more you put in at a time the stronger the effect and bigger the drop in lust, I think upwards of around -50 if you pick the last option to put a lot of flowers in. The pink ones are the opposite, adding to lust and in about the same proportions that the blue ones take away for each dose size.

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
All flowers have a limited amount. I.e., they need to be collected in the forest for use in potions.
To create a potion with a low efficiency you need to use 1 flower.
For potions with greater efficiency more flowers are needed.
Most likely you had one flower, which you used, or you used all flowers that you had.
So you can't create a potion: there are no more flowers. Go to the forest to collect more.

Also you used the Blue Flower to create a potion. Therefore, after its application, you have reduced the value of her Lust.
What means that you temporarily blocked a sex feature, that requires a value of the Lust before its reduce, until next increase the Lust.
Try to create a potion with the Pink Flower, which, vice versa, increases value of her Lust.

Here is a Game Guide, where you can find info about potions:

Regards.

Last edited:

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
I switched to ubuntu and bid farewell to half of my game library :'(

Is there a dummy's guide to get this to work on ubuntu? Wine doesn't seem to be doing it for me
You have to right click the .exe game file & then click properties, check the box for running it as a program & then it should run under wine or using Wine Windows Program loader. (I'm also a Linux user, so I've learned a few tricks).

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
By the way, I'm having some difficulty with some of the game mechanics. My intimacy level is at about 300 but lust is still at zero. Does this start developing on it's own? Or do I have to use the drugs made with the pink & blue flowers? If the former, at what point exactly does it start developing? If the latter, just exactly how do I use them? I have prepared them numerous times with absolutely no change in her metrics, & when I select the option to make tea, still no change, which leads me to believe there is a disconnect where MC is just piling up the concoctions while Sylvie is making regular tea. Any help?

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
By the way, I'm having some difficulty with some of the game mechanics. My intimacy level is at about 300 but lust is still at zero. Does this start developing on it's own? Or do I have to use the drugs made with the pink & blue flowers? If the former, at what point exactly does it start developing? If the latter, just exactly how do I use them? I have prepared them numerous times with absolutely no change in her metrics, & when I select the option to make tea, still no change, which leads me to believe there is a disconnect where MC is just piling up the concoctions while Sylvie is making regular tea. Any help?
intimate is gained thru everyday activity while lust is sex/oral

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
intimate is gained thru everyday activity while lust is sex/oral
Ok, but every time I try the "go to bed" option, she seems extremely uncomfortable & the only button that does anything is the "change position" one. I mean I can click the others, but it's like they are literally dead buttons. Nothing happens. I assumed it was because her lust was at zero. Is there something I'm missing here?

PS I tried the "Go to bed" option 3 times, so it listed as me having sex with her 4 times total, but all metrics besides intimacy stayed at zero.

John50387

Dec 30, 2017
Unfortunately, after applying the 2.2.1 translation that was given (Tried both of them tbh) I can only enjoy a beautiful black screen as the game does not start whatsoever.

John50387

Dec 30, 2017
Ok, but every time I try the "go to bed" option, she seems extremely uncomfortable & the only button that does anything is the "change position" one. I mean I can click the others, but it's like they are literally dead buttons. Nothing happens. I assumed it was because her lust was at zero. Is there something I'm missing here?

PS I tried the "Go to bed" option 3 times, so it listed as me having sex with her 4 times total, but all metrics besides intimacy stayed at zero.
alright, here's a friendly tip for you, you don't click on the buttons only while doing it with Sylvie, no, you click on Sylvie herself , on different parts of her so you can y'know... have a bit of fun

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
alright, here's a friendly tip for you, you don't click on the buttons only while doing it with Sylvie, no, you click on Sylvie herself , on different parts of her so you can y'know... have a bit of fun
Ah. Was not aware of that. Ok thank you

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
One other question, I see that you can buy underwear but cannot remove her clothes. Is that normal? & if not, then how do you do so, as remove all just removes the hair accessories?

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
One other question, I see that you can buy underwear but cannot remove her clothes. Is that normal? & if not, then how do you do so, as remove all just removes the hair accessories?
if i am not wrong you need high level of lust... about 300

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes