VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

wisseman

Apr 25, 2018
Well basically this game is for pc but i have played it few time in my phone (1.9.2) and there is new version 2.1 but in Spanish maybe you guys can help to patch it. For android

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
@H△G thank you very much for updated OP \(^o^)/

EDIT: Done, thanks.

P.S. Tomorrow I'll try to provide ~5 more mirrors. EDIT: Done : )

Regards.

Last edited:
Reactions: Downhilldown

horndog2493

Sep 26, 2017
So I downloaded the game with the English and uncensor patch and for whatever reason when I go to subsequent trips to the clothing store after the first time Aurelia doesn't show up. Anyone know what's up?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
There's a reason I'm not updating the OP. Each time we do that, the instructions get more complicated and it really confuses many members. Even I had to triple check the instructions last time and I considered making it a zip so it's just download one file, extract and run... but it had the same errors reported over and over like anyone else. Ever since the dev has updated the Engine (2.x.x) it's been more than "Just download main game and extract then download patch and unzip into main game." Now it's like download this, that, and the other thing, and parts still won't work. When it does finally work, the dev's got a new version! So let's wait until out! Oh look! Bugs!"
Twistty and I used to try to work hard and scrape for links and do things to make sure it was simple. But when it got past 1.9.2 and Sekai Project "took over", it's been nothing but a headache. I'm waiting until the translators have the time to go thru the code, do their work, and smash the bugs. That way I'll combine them so it's just one zip- extract and play! But like I said, it's not that simple anymore.

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
@muttdoggy
Thanks for explain. But better to keep the game and translation separate.
Especially when people need the clear and original version or the translation is still improving.
About 1.9.2: I've already made the All-In-One version.

Regards.

Last edited:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Thanks. I'm waiting until it's "simpler times". Then I'll start patting her head in a newer version.

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
how do you push her lust beyond 10?
Just keep doing her. Every sexual encounter is worth a point or two of lust. If you'd like to raise it faster, you need to run into the shady guy who brought you Sylvie while visiting the the market to get the medical book which will unlock herb gathering in the forest, then you can start giving her pink flowers in her tea, which will give her a nice boost to her lust.

SmortBort718

Jun 8, 2017
When I open the game without the english patch everything seems to be working as it should, yet when I add the patch and run the game, the window is all black. Nothing happens. Anyone got a clue what might be wrong? (V 2.2.1)

Reactions: John50387

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
When I open the game without the english patch everything seems to be working as it should, yet when I add the patch and run the game, the window is all black. Nothing happens. Anyone got a clue what might be wrong? (V 2.2.1)
because the patch is obsolete. It is designed for version 2.2b. For everything to work properly, put this patch

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
I've been spending a fair bit of time thinking about ways I'd like to port this game to a better engine with cleaner and easier to manage code. But the more I think, the less point there seems to be in doing that - when I could just make something original that uses this game as inspiration instead.

I'm thinking it could be fun to have a game about a girl you find living alone in boxes under a bridge in a nearby park, wearing clearly scavenged over-sized dingy clothes. You chose to take her in and then you can decide how you want to progress with her down one of probably 3 lines. Raise her as a daughter, a lover, or a sex slave. >.<

It would also be nice to make her appearance more customizable. With stuff like adjustable skin, eye and hair color at the very least. Possibly some other features related to body/face shape as well if I could do it in a reasonable manner that doesn't add a shit ton of work, heh.

Otherwise it would be fairly similar: engage in various interactions with her to raise stats, unlock events, take her out places, go shopping for clothes/gifts. That sort of thing.

douglasdamm

Mar 10, 2018
I've been spending a fair bit of time thinking about ways I'd like to port this game to a better engine with cleaner and easier to manage code. But the more I think, the less point there seems to be in doing that - when I could just make something original that uses this game as inspiration instead.

I'm thinking it could be fun to have a game about a girl you find living alone in boxes under a bridge in a nearby park, wearing clearly scavenged over-sized dingy clothes. You chose to take her in and then you can decide how you want to progress with her down one of probably 3 lines. Raise her as a daughter, a lover, or a sex slave. >.<

It would also be nice to make her appearance more customizable. With stuff like adjustable skin, eye and hair color at the very least. Possibly some other features related to body/face shape as well if I could do it in a reasonable manner that doesn't add a shit ton of work, heh.

Otherwise it would be fairly similar: engage in various interactions with her to raise stats, unlock events, take her out places, go shopping for clothes/gifts. That sort of thing.
sounds like a good idea! i remember a small flash game called Wankuri that started like that, but its was full-on "lewd the dog-girl".
a few things that i wish Teaching Feeling had in a greater variety that, imo would improve the game immersion a lot:
way more places to visit and interact, with many places having different things to find and meet at certain weekdays/time.
more NPCs that arent just vendors.
more stuff to do solo as the player. (leaving the girl at home or doing her chores/having fun alone)
errands or duties for the girl (go to school, part time job, etc).
be able to teach the girl new stuff: not only lewd things but teach her how to read, sing, swim, how to behave or any other mundane stuff that someone would teach their daughter.
in short, a cross between Teaching Feeling and Princess Maker haha.

Reactions: uradamus

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
@douglasdamm Ya, that was basically what drove me to think about porting this game, make it easier to mod and expand to fill in all the blanks it feels like it left. But doing all that work for someone else's project really doesn't make a lot of sense, even for one like this which has been among my top 5 h-games for a while now. Better to focus that effort on my own IP and plan it from the start with ease of expansion in mind. Even if I don't exactly add full-fledged mod support, I at least want to make it as easy as possible for someone who knows what they are doing to dig around and expand on what I've done and create their own mod patches.

For me, Teach Feeling did a pretty good job of nailing the lover route, but basically left all the other possibilities off the table. There have been plenty of times while playing this where I kinda wish there was a way to just focus on taking care of Sylvie and spoiling her with gifts and outings and just deepening our bond in a more family oriented way, instead of the constant lewd grinding to get to new content. Then there were other times where I wish we could have explored the much more baser direction this story could have easily gone with keeping her as a slave and just substituting the torture for diverse fetish-rich depraved sex acts, lol.

Oh, and thanks for pointing out Wankuri as well, haven't heard of that one before. I'm going to have to take a look around for it later.

Reactions: douglasdamm
4.50 star(s) 113 Votes