VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

Alcareru

Feb 19, 2018
When i try to download the 2.2 English patch from Zippy, it throws me to a spam page and doesn't download.
It did that to me as it has a invisible overlay. What I did was once i clicked it, the spam page opened in a new tab for me so i just went back and clicked it again and got the file download.

hixdixchix

Apr 25, 2018
hey guys..
just downloaded that 2.2 version and i couldn't play saved game
i don't get the part "load save" in the instruction
any help?

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
hey guys..
just downloaded that 2.2 version and i couldn't play saved game
i don't get the part "load save" in the instruction
any help?
refer page 36... there a better post... it supposed to update to op but admin still dont notice yet

Reactions: Hotar88

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
still can't figure out
details please
download 2.2.1 from the page i mentioned
get the save from there too
copy save (tryano save data or whatever it called) to game file (where launcher supposed to be)
launch game and load game (supposed to be first slot. pay attention. background color may make word unreadable)

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
@muttdoggy @H△G
My apologies for bother you, guys.
But post here (link below) is still waiting for its participation in update the OP.

EDIT: Done, tyvm to H△G.

Regards.

Last edited:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
@TCMS @muttdoggy @H△G
My apologies for bother you, guys.
But post here (link below) is still waiting for its participation in update the OP.

Regards.
I can edit the whole OP, but for the Zippy links sadly I can't do anything about it - making more links, I mean. That is something that only someone else can do it.

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
I can edit the whole OP, but for the Zippy links sadly I can't do anything about it - making more links, I mean. That is something that only someone else can do it.
You mean that you can't do anything with only Zippy or just can't make any links (MEGA, Nopy and etc.)?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
You mean that you can't do anything with only Zippy or just can't make any links (MEGA, Nopy and etc.) ?
I can't make more links because the size of the game is too big for me. 480MB with my upload speed will take an eternity to upload, unfortunately :FeelsBadMan:
If you can provide me some MEGA links instead, I can do something about it. Otherwise you'll have to wait for someone else to make more links.

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
I can't make more links because the size of the game is too big for me. 480MB with my upload speed will take an eternity to upload, unfortunately :FeelsBadMan:
If you can provide me some MEGA links instead, I can do something about it. Otherwise you'll have to wait for someone else to make more links.
Oh, I understand and don't worry.
I'm checking the "Approved File Hosts", so I'll try to find another host for upload.

But, since you're here, could you update the OP for a while?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Oh, understood and don't worry.
EDIT: I'm checking the "Approved File Hosts", so I'll try to find another host for upload.

But, since you're here, could you update the OP for a while and write some note that links for v2.2.1 in coming?
Gotcha! In the meantime, I've updated the OP following that template. One thing, about the "take version from the torrent file in the attach of this post, rename file to Teaching_Feeling_2.2.1 and, please, keep file extension as .zip for max compatibility with all users and much OS", honestly speaking I didn't know at all what you meant by that. If you were talking about renaming the folder inside "RJ etc.." to "Teaching Feeling 2.2.1", then the file won't stay that way (opening the torrent on the program for downloading it of course) and I don't know what else to do. If you meant instead just renaming the torrent, well, I've done it!

Reactions: Hotar88

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
@H△G
It's only for uploader who will provide additional links.
And I meant that need to rename the name of downloaded archive.
So, no need to rename the name of torrent file, i.e. leave the name as it is.

Last edited:

ponk

Donor
Feb 19, 2018
just one question, is there a way to see how many other sex scenes are there to unlock? because I have no clue if I unlocked all fo the scenes already?

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
just one question, is there a way to see how many other sex scenes are there to unlock? because I have no clue if I unlocked all fo the scenes already?
check memories or gallery.. too bad no hint in given... but usually in forest or kitchen or working in your clinic or house

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes