VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

NerdlyPersona

Apr 20, 2018
I haven't found anything too so It should be a placeholder for a drunk event for now.
I haven't read all the posts to see if someone else mentioned this though, but you can touch her when you get her drunk enough.
I was messing around in the files of 1.9.2 and found out there is a file titled wine_touch.ks in the act_with folder. Based upon this I tried it out and you could touch her and she will respond to some of them. But it didn't seem completed in 1.9.2 or maybe there was a problem with the translation.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
I haven't read all the posts to see if someone else mentioned this though, but you can touch her when you get her drunk enough.
I was messing around in the files of 1.9.2 and found out there is a file titled wine_touch.ks in the act_with folder. Based upon this I tried it out and you could touch her and she will respond to some of them. But it didn't seem completed in 1.9.2 or maybe there was a problem with the translation.
thanks for pointing that out. even i missed that flag, so far the only thing translation mess up is some image (aurelia which is fixed by one of the member here[sorry i couldnt remember your name]) and some closet save option button.

but i will check it as soon as i can to verify the problem (to determine its a rare encountered bug or not)

Reactions: NerdlyPersona

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
Where is save files located?
Like all other games using the craptastic TyranoBuilder/TyranoScript - there is no individual save files to be found. Instead they use a database and if the devs didn't bother to create a unique context to spawn a database specifically for their game, as is the case here, then the game will use the same database as all the other TB games that were also made by inexperienced/lazy devs who failed to make theirs unique as well.

You can find this database and its related files in: drive_c/users/user_name/Local Settings/Application Data/tyranoscript

If you'd like to do what the dev failed to do, you can also go into the game's install dir, open up the package.json file and change the line:
"main": "tyranoscript" to something other than tyranoscipt, or at least append something to it. For me I added "-tf221" to the end for mine, and "-tf211" when I was playing 2.1.1 and just "-tf" back when I was still playing 1.9.2. This way each version has it's own saves and doesn't have to share limited save space with anything else, like the default has to.

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
Where is save files located?
In the main game folder.
For 1.9.2: TeachingFeeling-1.9.2/TeechingFeeling1_tyrano_data.sav
For 2.2.1: TeachingFeeling-2.2.1/TeechingFeeling_tyrano_data.sav

The difference in the name of the save files in only one character:
TeechingFeeling1_tyrano_data.sav
TeechingFeeling_tyrano_data.sav

Regards.

Last edited:
Reactions: dar4e

NerdlyPersona

Apr 20, 2018
thanks for pointing that out. even i missed that flag, so far the only thing translation mess up is some image (aurelia which is fixed by one of the member here[sorry i couldnt remember your name]) and some closet save option button.

but i will check it as soon as i can to verify the problem (to determine its a rare encountered bug or not)
I haven't checked yet in 2.2.1 since I just got it yesterday and I'm slowly getting back to that point. But lmk what you find. :D

Dec 11, 2016
I just made android version of 2.2.1 with translation but i wont even try to fix it if there are any errors becouse i am not good at it but if somebody is desperate to play on android there is a link:

To enter game, install it ,open, wait for a while for button on screenshot to apear then press them in showed order
next
wait a bit more and do the same thing with button the game should start
It isn't working for me. Can't even install the APK. It saying " error parsing the package"

Last edited:

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
It isn't working for me. Can't even install the APK. It saying " error parsing the package"
if you are downloading using chrome a lot of apks are getting corrupted in my case try downloading by adm
or download to pc and move into phone

and btw what phone are you using

Jan 7, 2018
Status Update for 2.2.1 translation.

Only Nine lines of Japanese are left before release

-Moar Uncensored Goodness.
-All new buttons are translated.
-Cutout Bra has/will be added into the game
-Transparent stocking 'Might' re-added to the game.
-Basic Translation for new scenes will be added (Basic = Rushed Job)

Any questions about the translation let me know.

Last edited:

CrazyLopataGuy

Aug 10, 2017
Can anybody post a save file? Ive been gone from the game since 2017 and don't have my original saves on this PC and I would rather not grind everything from the start again.

Thanks!

Jan 7, 2018
Does anyone got it working on Linux? I got it to start but it stop just after I accept the girl
I might be a bit late for this, but for linux users you can try this.
It works but was tested with 2.1.1 so not sure how well it works with 2.2.1

How Teaching Feeling working natively on Linux
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can anybody post a save file?
A completed save file can be found

Last edited:

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
Hadn't looked into what Tyrano uses at its core, had no idea it was based on NW.js. I've just been playing it through Wine so far without any troubles. Nice to know that there is an option for playing it native though, with any luck it might get a tad better performance, though I'm not holding my breath, lol.

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
@JustHereToTranslate - Just tested out your instructions to get 2.2.1 working on Linux. It doesn't work with NW.js 0.30.0, but it does work with 0.12.3. It gets it running anyhow, haven't had a chance to do any play testing yet, I still have to apply the translation to this fresh install and see about moving my persistent/save data over for it.

===

EDIT: Ok, did some testing, both before and after migrating over my saves/persistent data from the version I've been running in Wine. It works fine up until the game reaches a transition, such as at the end of the intro scene or when loading up a save and chosing to go out. As soon as it goes to transition to a different scene/background the window goes black but still retains the text box frame over it and the console gets flooded with messages like the following:

[8558:0422/141606:INFO:CONSOLE(7)] "", source: (7)
[8558:0422/141606:INFO:CONSOLE(6)] "", source: (6)

The ones with 7 are far more common, though a few with 6 are peppered in for a bit. Pretty cryptic and unhelpful to someone like me with no real experience with this engine, but if you know what's going on, I'd be glad to hear.

Last edited:

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
When i try to download the 2.2 English patch from Zippy, it throws me to a spam page and doesn't download.

StarLegend

Apr 23, 2018
Hello. So I'm new to this and was wonder how this work do I just download the english patch file and everytime I try to download the game its a white paper icon that shows up in the download bar. Im on windows 10 so I dont know if thats a problem the english patch download just find. I know it sounds weird, but I get really lost with these programs. So I'm sorry if I get confused.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 113 Votes