VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 114 Votes

cacophony

Mar 30, 2018
please excuse my ignorance but i'm having trouble working out how the updates work on this thread. i downloaded a version a little while ago and its say its version 2.2.b but now i see the download link is for 2.2.1... whats the difference? as far as i've seen 2.2.b is the latest release?

Downhilldown

Dec 6, 2017
please excuse my ignorance but i'm having trouble working out how the updates work on this thread. i downloaded a version a little while ago and its say its version 2.2.b but now i see the download link is for 2.2.1... whats the difference? as far as i've seen 2.2.b is the latest release?
2.2.1. is stable version while 2.2.b is beta...

Van95

Aug 2, 2017
for some reason after i put on the translation patch for 2.2.1 aurelia stops displaying after the first encounter. Anyone know what that is happening and hopefully has a fix for it?

Downhilldown

Dec 6, 2017
for some reason after i put on the translation patch for 2.2.1 aurelia stops displaying after the first encounter. Anyone know what that is happening and hopefully has a fix for it?

common bug, friend. Download translation fix at page #56

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
Anyone else run into a bug where you go to give a name to a wardrobe slot and then the save/back buttons seem to do nothing? They worked fine for me in 1.9.2, but with both 2.1.1 and 2.2.1 I run into this every time.

EDIT: Nevermind, I figured it out. You can't put apostrophes in the names. In both versions I was having troubles with I was trying to make her first outfit save slot named "Sylvie's First Outfit", when I instead tried "Sylvies First Outfit" instead, everything worked just fine. After the first version failed with both game version I just assumed it was broken and ignored that feature, but on a whim I thought I would experiment today and see if it might have been the apostrophe or the spaces and it turned out to be the former.

Last edited:

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
I just made android version of 2.2.1 with translation but i wont even try to fix it if there are any errors becouse i am not good at it but if somebody is desperate to play on android there is a link:

To enter game, install it ,open, wait for a while for button on screenshot to apear then press them in showed order
next
wait a bit more and do the same thing with button the game should start

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
So, two questions; is there a smart way to grind?

And are there actual drugs in this game
Early on just pet her a lot, once you can go on outings and the market becomes available, start going there daily for at least one or two ticks until you eventually run into the shady man who brought you Sylvie, he will give you a book that will allow you to start gathering flowers from the forest and those can be used either directly during tea time to influence her lust level, or can be converted into one of two drugs that will either make you or her be able to screw without the 2 orgasm limit.

The pink flowers in tea are the best way to raise lust fast. With how grindy and repetitive the sex is, I don't see much purpose in prolonging the sessions, so I don't bother with the drugs much. Far better to use the flowers to pump up her lust to reach the lust milestones faster to unlock things. It is worth making the drugs at least once though, as you get a bunch of unique flavor text if you take advantage of the drugs to push beyond the normal limits.

Jamtar

Jul 25, 2017
Early on just pet her a lot, once you can go on outings and the market becomes available, start going there daily for at least one or two ticks until you eventually run into the shady man who brought you Sylvie, he will give you a book that will allow you to start gathering flowers from the forest and those can be used either directly during tea time to influence her lust level, or can be converted into one of two drugs that will either make you or her be able to screw without the 2 orgasm limit.

The pink flowers in tea are the best way to raise lust fast. With how grindy and repetitive the sex is, I don't see much purpose in prolonging the sessions, so I don't bother with the drugs much. Far better to use the flowers to pump up her lust to reach the lust milestones faster to unlock things. It is worth making the drugs at least once though, as you get a bunch of unique flavor text if you take advantage of the drugs to push beyond the normal limits.
Thanks so much for getting back to me. Thats great news. I honestly havent had any events happen to me in either the market, town or forest.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Thanks so much for getting back to me. Thats great news. I honestly havent had any events happen to me in either the market, town or forest.
no town or market scene except meeting the guy to unlock getting flower or wine... as for forest, its usually the sleeveless dress to initiate it

or you can just dl full save at page 36

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
It can take a while to get the shady guy to pop, I think with my most recent run with 2.2.1 it took about 2 weeks worth of daily visits before he finally showed up for me. On the plus side, I was typically going into town every day to get more clothes or the occasional meal, so it wasn't a big deal to waste 2 ticks a day to visit the market and look around before hitting up the shop/cafe.

If you are interested in other events, you can get some action out in the forest if she has enough lust and wearing the sleeveless dress as @johndoe1545 mentioned, just rest in the shade and kiss her to trigger it if I recall. Also it has slightly different versions, like most other events, based on her lust level. I think the values are 15+, 200+ and 600+ to get the different versions of the various scenes.

Also, there are a few things that can happen if you go out alone. There is a 1 in 10 chance of running into a guy who will sell you wine in the market, it doesn't really give any new scenes but you will get some unique flavor text if you drink it with Sylvie. If her lust is high enough (I think 150+) you can also get the night version of the shop with more intimate clothing options if you go out during the 6th or 7th tick of the day. If she's got enough lust and you go out on your own and come straight back you can catch her masturbating. From then on, if you put her in the same outfit she was wearing when you caught her, you can get an extra sex option at bed time to get her to masturbate for you again. EDIT: You can also go to the cafe alone in the afternoon and buy a snack to bring back for Sylvie, but it just gives some flavor text as she greets you on your return and comments on what you brought back.

There are also a few clothing related events as well, namely the nurse outfit and nude apron. For the nurse one you just need to go to work when her lust if over 200 or 600 for the different versions of that event. For the apron one you have to just end the day with her wearing nothing but the apron. You could also hold out on Sylvie for a while to get a different sex scene, again the version depends on her lust level and in this case how long you hold out. Also, while not a sex scene, you can also go out for dinner with her in the evening for an alternative cafe scene.

Can't recall if there is anything else. I haven't even seen all of these myself yet; just read about them a while back in a guide.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes
4.50 star(s) 114 Votes