VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes

puscong

Apr 9, 2018
When I press the "To Bed" option and go in, none of the sex options work. I keep clicking but nothing is happening

Nurupo

Feb 11, 2018
When I press the "To Bed" option and go in, none of the sex options work. I keep clicking but nothing is happening
Click on parts of her body, not the options on the right. 4 places you can click, her mouth, chest, etc. Options on the right usually explain themselves.

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
All the links, info and etc. are in my signature.
*Meh, really need to add that post to the OP*

P.S. @johndoe1545, thank you for keep informing people about that useful post.

Regards.

Last edited:

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
is there a link where i can get 2.2.1? ive been looking everywhere but i find nothing
Oh, yeah, it's all the OP. It's still not updated to the last version of updating post.
But this isn't an excuse because it's possible to use the «Search Box».

Or just enable signature display.
All info in post just above you!

Last edited:

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
Well, guys, in coming weeks I will try to ask the moders about final update the OP.
To prevent any questions about version, translation and etc.

And remind: use the «Search Box», it really helps with finding last versions.

Become a friend for the «Search Box»
And the «Search Box» will become a friend for you.
Use the «Search Box» and the «Search Box» will help you.

Regards.

Last edited:
Reactions: Downhilldown

Sylvie's Guardian

Apr 11, 2018
Thank you for the translation patch! REMEMBER TO GIVE SYLVIE LOTS OF HEADPATS!!! Though gonna have to admit it's gonna be a long time before I can rebuild my 3496 intimacy and 1016 lust again. Then again, anything for Sylvie <3

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 430631

so... does molest guarantee a game over no matter what?
Yeah, it does. Along with other factors that pertain to allowing whether or not she does housework, positive emotional development, and sweets add up to receiving nursing care. Sylvie's body wasn't accustomed to immunity, considering her life before you came along.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes
Jan 7, 2018
I will post new versions as so as new parts of translation will be made
also pls tell me how is translation working because i need to have second hand opinion
Hey nice work fixing up my translation while I was away for IRL reasons.
If you have a Gitgud account I can add you as a developer to push updates to the project.

I got some free time now to dedicate to the translation now so would be good to co-operate you said you don't do much translation wise so I'll focus on fixing the .json for now.

Reactions: douglasdamm

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Hey nice work fixing up my translation while I was away for IRL reasons.
If you have a Gitgud account I can add you as a developer to push updates to the project.

I got some free time now to dedicate to the translation now so would be good to co-operate you said you don't do much translation wise so I'll focus on fixing the .json for now.
cleaning up too... once a while i see '(' or ')' being left out not cleaned up...

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes