VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes

user224

Apr 2, 2018
Hi
@przemo10371
Thanks for your work.
i have a little bit change the patch.
now you have on the memorys outside scene woodback new pictures.
and i have fixed the Dressmenu for this.
if its ok now you can use for the next update

mem2.jpg

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
There is a new verson of my translation :
This time with more buttons translated:
-adding flowers to tea
-creating libido enchacer .ect
-outside "activities"
-fixed memory image
-translation small fixes
And i think i finnaly get rid of Aurelia disappearance

drive.google com/file/d/1SF79PkAcYbThZSOEKTTkS0TjpooTjQeS

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
Question is there a way to change Sylvie name? i heard somewhere before but i dont know if they are trolling or not.
Well you can in game files but translation will still show sylvie becouse it is all writen by hand and to implement name change it would take some trials and errors. To do such a thing it would take a lot of time. Altho somebody with a lt of time could create string in script to implement it

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
i discovered what is causing error while saving dress.
so i will post fixed update as soon as possible.
Probably tomorrow

Last edited:

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
Newest translation with fixed dress saves and translated buttons in dressing room

Reactions: John50387

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
Greetings.

@przemo10371
Were you interested in what state is translation and did translator fix anything but still didn't share here ?
Did you ask him about it and about permission to fix his translation ?

Otherwise it turns out that the translator is making efforts, translated this game, wasting his time and strength,
and then someone just puts out the own version of his translation, nothing from him asking, as if it was taken away from him.

No offense and nothing personal, only questions.
Just I don't want his adaptation to the last version of game to go to waste.

Regards.

Last edited:
Reactions: Downhilldown

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
Greetings.

@przemo10371
Were you interested in what state is translation and did translator fix anything but still didn't share here ?
Did you ask him about it and about permission to fix his translation ?

Otherwise it turns out that the translator is making efforts, translated this game, wasting his time and strength,
and then someone just puts out the own version of his translation, nothing from him asking, as if it was taken away from him.

No offense and nothing personal, only questions.
Just I don't want his adaptation to the last version of game to go to waste.

Regards.
1.Yes i was interested in translation but icouldnt do translating itself so i had done small partion of ui and buttons
in primary translation there were some scripting errors (due to update), so i fixed them to make game enjoyable
Also primary translation was left up to game 2.1.1 with some poorly implementation to 2.2.1 so i kinda closed that gap and pulled whole translation to fully being supported by 2.2.1B.
Translator now dont fix any styf he is mostly just fixing typos in future i will remake those buttons to make them look more polished
2.Well the orginal translator left project on gitlab, then second translator picked it up.
Most of translation was made by primary one but when he left i started fix on my own and then gived it to new one and he did post my transslation fixes on gitlab and added me to cooparative translator in credits so i kinda didn't have perrmission to do translation but the new gut gladly accepted my effort nad we are kinda distant team or something like this

I hope that answers your's questions.

Fell free to ask more

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
I will post new versions as soo as new parts of translation will be made

also pls tell me how is translation working becouse i need to have second hand opinion

thehiddennoone

Apr 10, 2018
Hello, i signed up to the site to post about this but i'm having trouble with installing the game in the first place, if i need to show what the problem is i will but can someone post a detailed guide on how to install this properly? Thank you!

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Hello, i signed up to the site to post about this but i'm having trouble with installing the game in the first place, if i need to show what the problem is i will but can someone post a detailed guide on how to install this properly? Thank you!
download 2.2.1... download translation fixed v5 a page back.... download full save if you hate grinding... then play away...

note = it may seems a black screen at first... you need to click your mouse to get it to work... like start button or some shit

thehiddennoone

Apr 10, 2018
download 2.2.1... download translation fixed v5 a page back.... download full save if you hate grinding... then play away...

note = it may seems a black screen at first... you need to click your mouse to get it to work... like start button or some shit
This is where my problem arises, i try to download the 2.2 from the first page of this post, it downloads with winrar, i try to extract it and winrar kind of starts glitching out and giving me something like this [first image]

After its done extracting, i try to boot up the game but it tells me something like ''TeachingFeeling.exe is not a valid Win32 app''

Can anyone tell me what im doing wrong? Im using Windows 7 Professional by the way if that helps.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
This is where my problem arises, i try to download the 2.2 from the first page of this post, it downloads with winrar, i try to extract it and winrar kind of starts glitching out and giving me something like this [first image]

After its done extracting, i try to boot up the game but it tells me something like ''TeachingFeeling.exe is not a valid Win32 app''

Can anyone tell me what im doing wrong? Im using Windows 7 Professional by the way if that helps.
go page 36 there a combined post updated by one of our dedicated head patter... the post contain all you need

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes