VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Well, I read somewhere else that the developer hinted something about wedding ending, but I can´t find any proof of it. It was probably on his twitter, but his twitter posts are mostly in Japanese and I don´t speak Japanese. And I don´t use twitter.
1st. dont even go and talk with him about the game if you dl it here. he hate piracy. its ok if you play pirated games of his but dont EVER talk to him about it(his own word).
2nd. probably an cg art from him to tease fan and shit

Reactions: Downhilldown
Sep 4, 2017
1st. dont even go and talk with him about the game if you dl it here. he hate piracy. its ok if you play pirated games of his but dont EVER talk to him about it(his own word).
2nd. probably an cg art from him to tease fan and shit
1. Yeah, I know that. I saw that post on his tumblr. And I am not going to talk to him. That would be rude of me, because I downloaded his game here, without his permission and by it, I committed internet piracy. And I may be an internet pirate, but I'm not a rude person.
2. Yeah, it will probably be it. I don´t know.

Jul 13, 2017
Is there more development happening for the mod to support 2.2 fully, or should I abandon hope? If I understand this thread right it's sort of only vaguely compatible with 2.2, which would explain some weirdness.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
1. Yeah, I know that. I saw that post on his tumblr. And I am not going to talk to him. That would be rude of me, because I downloaded his game here, without his permission and by it, I committed internet piracy. And I may be an internet pirate, but I'm not a rude person.
2. Yeah, it will probably be it. I don´t know.
but do consider buying it if you have the money

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Is there more development happening for the mod to support 2.2 fully, or should I abandon hope? If I understand this thread right it's sort of only vaguely compatible with 2.2, which would explain some weirdness.
translator currently busy with stuff IRL... he said he will on it once holiday is here (whereever he lives)

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
translator currently busy with stuff IRL... he said he will on it once holiday is here (whereever he lives)
Hah! That's just an obvious excuse!
Jokes aside, can't wait for more updates!
Preferably wholesome ones, like more options when going out that would seem like a date, holding her hands, feeding her, or having sex at a back alley.. wait what?

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Preferably wholesome ones, like more options when going out that would seem like a date, holding her hands, feeding her, or having sex at a back alley.. wait what?
there is mod for that, but alas, due to overhaul in coding for v2+. none of that work.

i know that feel. if i know even a bit programming, i would like to help too

Blade1301

Mar 15, 2018
That's a thing that is coming? Sex in the forest is one thing. No one is there. Sex in some back alley though... Think she'll be quiet enough for that? Still, it would be something new. The more I'm able to do with this girl the better.

Azusa

Mar 4, 2018
That's a thing that is coming? Sex in the forest is one thing. No one is there. Sex in some back alley though... Think she'll be quiet enough for that? Still, it would be something new. The more I'm able to do with this girl the better.
That goes for some 'Play', too. After seeing the Nightshop for the first time, i hoped for a event for 'going for a walk' with Sylvie at night, cause of the anal-tails in the background.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
there is mod for that, but alas, due to overhaul in coding for v2+. none of that work.

i know that feel. if i know even a bit programming, i would like to help too
Too bad I'm not knowledgeable enough with programming too..
Ah, If only VR could become more advanced faster where you can easily create a virtual world of your own.. I'll probably create one with Sylvie ASAP.

Reactions: Downhilldown

Irreverence

Apr 6, 2018
So, I've been searching for a while now, but I'm completely unable to find patch notes to tell what exactly changed between 1.9.2 and 2.2. When I found this game I didn't know there was a more recent version than 1.9.2 so I've been playing that version for a while, and I fucking love this game. So I immediately downloaded 2.2 when I realised its existence.
Does anybody know where I can find detailed information on the patches or is capable of telling the new content that was added? So far I've only seen that her mouth moves now since I didn't play 2.2 for that long

//Edit: Well, I found the japanese patch notes, currently trying to read them with machine translation. Would still be happy if someone told me where to find the english translation

Last edited:

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
So, I've been searching for a while now, but I'm completely unable to find patch notes to tell what exactly changed between 1.9.2 and 2.2. When I found this game I didn't know there was a more recent version than 1.9.2 so I've been playing that version for a while, and I fucking love this game. So I immediately downloaded 2.2 when I realised its existence.
Does anybody know where I can find detailed information on the patches or is capable of telling the new content that was added? So far I've only seen that her mouth moves now since I didn't play 2.2 for that long

//Edit: Well, I found the japanese patch notes, currently trying to read them with machine translation. Would still be happy if someone told me where to find the english translation
mostly coding overhaul (meaning ui everything has added new stuff or changed a bit)... 2.2.1 has one new scene (forest doggystyle)

Alcareru

Feb 19, 2018
I thought it looked more like the kitchen scene from behind just out in the forest, not really doggy style to me...

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
I thought it looked more like the kitchen scene from behind just out in the forest, not really doggy style to me...
and also kitchen if i am not wrong... kinda forgot about that ald... i kinda downloaded a edited save, get all scene and uploaded here... currently on other games

Nurupo

Feb 11, 2018

Yo, I don't know the specific patch notices, but the main difference is there's a new forest scene. Also there are some lines which aren't yet translated sadly, although sooner or later someone will probably fix that. I also don't suggest playing the beta translation, as stuff like the shopkeeper not showing up and some of the text not being translated is a problem, so if you're coming from 1.9.2 go for 2.1.1 (I think that was it, either way I suggest not playing the one in beta).

That's it from me, Sylvie is adorable.

P.S. Not sure how many people know, but there are like 2 doujins of Sylvie that I discovered today. This post could be deleted for this, but I'll link them here:

Also if you can't access exhentai then I might as well link instructions here as well:

Xaenus

Jul 22, 2017
I remember someone was working on a version where she didn't have external injuries. Is that still being worked on?

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Yo, I don't know the specific patch notices, but the main difference is there's a new forest scene. Also there are some lines which aren't yet translated sadly, although sooner or later someone will probably fix that. I also don't suggest playing the beta translation, as stuff like the shopkeeper not showing up and some of the text not being translated is a problem, so if you're coming from 1.9.2 go for 2.1.1 (I think that was it, either way I suggest not playing the one in beta).

That's it from me, Sylvie is adorable.

P.S. Not sure how many people know, but there are like 2 doujins of Sylvie that I discovered today. This post could be deleted for this, but I'll link them here:

Also if you can't access exhentai then I might as well link instructions here as well:

Or just go on Nhentai.net and search for Sylvie..

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
I remember someone was working on a version where she didn't have external injuries. Is that still being worked on?
There was something like that? Though I would want it to be something like healing those scars rather than her not having them in the first place... Or maybe I just love Sylvie for who she is, be it her scars or her cuteness.

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes