VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
100% vampire. I have not found the evidence yet, but I'm sure that if I don´t find them, someone else will find them. Also, I think that The Shopkeeper, the creepy guy who gave Silvie to The Doctor (what is his name, Ferrum or somehow?) and The Waitress (her name is Nephy, right?) are somehow connected and they are somehow connected to Silvie and The Doctor. They know more about Silvie and The Doctor than they say. They are hiding something, they are planning something. Their special interest in Silvie and The Doctor is strange. Another strange thing is that The Shopkeeper or The waitress did not call Child Services when the doctor came to them with Silvie in rags or some of the night shop outfits. They acted as if it was normal or as if knew about Silvie´s previous life. They did not react to it, except that at the first meeting with the Shopkeeper, she dressed Silvie in that blue dress and then convinced the doctor to buy it. And if I remember it correctly, she said that they should visit her shop sooner and when The Doctor bought the blue dress, she said it was "a wise choice".
they live in the era where slaves is norm. yes, the ferrum guy or whatever his name is fishy. noted he said the doctor treat him and ask no question and such. could be doing underground such as slave dealer.

the shopkeeper. yes, could be a vampire with weird fetishes to dress up people(?). noted how the doctor say she has no presence and walk without footstep like floating?

nephy. sorry i rarely go cafe so i cannot comment on tht
The shopkeeper is probably a vampire with all the hints specially her shop that you can't see through so sunlight can't obviously have much an effect, and it is believed that vampires 'admire' anything and everything that is beautiful and the shopkeeper probably found Sylvie beautiful as most if not all of us here do. The shady guy was probably a mafia leader or something that 'retired' after the incident that led him to be saved by the Doctor and is now probably a black market merchant. Nephy is probably a Nephilim though there is little to no information about her. Law about child abuse or human rights all in all isn't probably that much focused in the 'world' of Teaching Feelings, which is probably close to the 'Middle Ages' Time Period on earth.

douglasdamm

Mar 10, 2018
anyone has a suggestion for another game like this one? where the goal is to have a good relationship with the girl/slave/pet-girl and not just make her submit to your desires (or a good balance of both)

douglasdamm

Mar 10, 2018
Have you tried "Inheritance"?

no, even tho the setting sounded pretty good, i decided to skip it when i found the game in this forum because from what i read previously, it is still in alpha state. i'll give it a try tho , thanks for the recommendation!

EDIT: yep it shows promise. it was a good reading and i like the subtle nudges at teaching feeling, however its indeed very early in development with barely any pictures/CG to illustrate the scenes.
i'll keep this one on my radar tho, since im a sucker for this kind of "fixer-of-broken-things" protagonist :)

Downhilldown

Dec 6, 2017
Have you tried "Inheritance"?

maaaan i really tried this game last year, but i am a sucker for text-based game, although this game had potential in it's time..sadly, i still avoid tooooo much text in games, hey i'm not that young anymore!

Shadowhunter9

Jan 19, 2018
Gotta come out of my lurk-shell for this:coldsweat: So.... I haven't played this game in like a year. I currently have v1.8.1 in which I think I've gotten everything? The OP wasn't very clear to me, so here's some questions for you guys:
  • There is a version 2.2(.0?) with a beta translation
    • Is there any timeline on when that beta will be done?
  • There are traces in the OP of a version 2.0, but no downloads.
    • Was there no translation for that one or is 2.2 the same data text-wise? Hence 2.0 just got dropped?
  • There is still a download link available for 1.9.2
    • This is the current stable build for English, correct? Is there a change-log for that one?

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
Gotta come out of my lurk-shell for this:coldsweat: So.... I haven't played this game in like a year. I currently have v1.8.1 in which I think I've gotten everything? The OP wasn't very clear to me, so here's some questions for you guys:
  • There is a version 2.2(.0?) with a beta translation
    • Is there any timeline on when that beta will be done?
  • There are traces in the OP of a version 2.0, but no downloads.
    • Was there no translation for that one or is 2.2 the same data text-wise? Hence 2.0 just got dropped?
  • There is still a download link available for 1.9.2
    • This is the current stable build for English, correct? Is there a change-log for that one?

And the «Search Box» is your friend.

Regards.

Last edited:
Reactions: Downhilldown

sirisiren

Jan 15, 2018
How to mac? The game just won't start with a note saying " Teaching Feelings can't be opened "
unfortunately, i think it doesn't work for mac. i've tried downloading the trial version, testing out different workarounds and ended up with the same thing, a.k.a it doesn't open. sad stuff, but i think this'll only work for windows at the moment. or you can try it in an emulator. good luck anyways, mate.

moseph jonstein

Donor
Dec 1, 2017
Does anyone else's game bug out when they try to use the talk feature? I type something in and nothing happens, then if i try to click on anything it does nothing and i have to restart the game.

muffpounder69

Feb 9, 2018
unfortunately, i think it doesn't work for mac. i've tried downloading the trial version, testing out different workarounds and ended up with the same thing, a.k.a it doesn't open. sad stuff, but i think this'll only work for windows at the moment. or you can try it in an emulator. good luck anyways, mate.
Kind of. I found for some reason extracting it on mac doesn't work. Extract it on a windows system with 7zip or swinrar, make sure it runs, then copying it back into my macbook let it work, if you run it from the .console.

@moseph jonstein

Yeah, I think it has some issue with some characters. You can do the same thing by clicking help near that box, all the topics are there.

user224

Apr 2, 2018
Hi
if you want translate the Game you need a Editor with unicode support - EditPad Pro
search at the Game Folder data/others/translate/assets/RJ162718.json
thats the Gamescript jap./eng.

i try this translate from english to german

now i have also a question
how i can see in the Memories the Outdoorscene Wood Back?
i have only Wood Front

Downhilldown

Dec 6, 2017
Hi
if you want translate the Game you need a Editor with unicode support - EditPad Pro
search at the Game Folder data/others/translate/assets/RJ162718.json
thats the Gamescript jap./eng.

i try this translate from english to german

now i have also a question
how i can see in the Memories the Outdoorscene Wood Back?
i have only Wood Front
that scene is not implemented in current patch

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes