VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes

Nurupo

Feb 11, 2018
(SC2016 Winter) [Hirahira (Hirari)] Dorei-chan to no Saisho no Hanashi (Dorei to no Seikatsu -Teaching Feeling-) [English] [tabibit0]
Is what is listed as the title.

Though it has only come out today around 12 hours ago, so might be updated onto nhentai and other places soon.

Also while helping you out came across this:

Non-H and not in english but aaaaaaaaaa so adorable <3, literally can't stop smiling while reading this.

Last edited:

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
this one: ?

this one is one of the best for me:
not in english but if you played the game you know what it is all about, so dialogue can be up to your imagination :)

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
(SC2016 Winter) [Hirahira (Hirari)] Dorei-chan to no Saisho no Hanashi (Dorei to no Seikatsu -Teaching Feeling-) [English] [tabibit0]
Is what is listed as the title.

Though it has only come out today around 12 hours ago, so might be updated onto nhentai and other places soon.

Also while helping you out came across this:

Non-H and not in english but aaaaaaaaaa so adorable <3, literally can't stop smiling while reading this.
What is the title of that other one? I found an english version of the first one using google :D

Nurupo

Feb 11, 2018
What is the title of that other one? I found an english version of the first one using google :D
The other one you can find on nhentai, it's the second one that comes in if you search for 'sylvie english' on the website.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Welp, I guess it has been a good way to kill some time but, Ah.. How can Sylvie be so cute? I mean she's easily TOP 1 Waifu for me. Really need more updates of the game @_@

Duculescu

Jul 21, 2017
Question is there a list with the commands to say/interact with Sylvie? I looked around and no luck... would appreciate the help.

Nurupo

Feb 11, 2018
Question is there a list with the commands to say/interact with Sylvie? I looked around and no luck... would appreciate the help.

Click the Help button on the menu (shown next to the text box in the picture above), pretty sure it gives everything that can be said to Sylvie except for a couple Easter Eggs added by the translators which is somewhere on this thread, but I'm not nice or bothered enough to go find it for you.

On the other hand, I will say that changing your name to certain things will also affect Sylvie's speech sometimes. e.g. Try 'Scum','Trash' or 'Sir', as those are the only 3 I remember and the rest are again on this thread somewhere.

Reactions: Duculescu

Alcareru

Feb 19, 2018
Yes there is, the button to the right of the long white box at the bottom is the help button. Once you click it it brings up a screen with all the things you can say to Slyvie. They are listed by categories though, so you need to click into them to see the things you can say to her. Also you can have her call you Dad, Daddy, or Father from what I can remember of that list of names.

Last edited:

Duculescu

Jul 21, 2017

Click the Help button on the menu (shown next to the text box in the picture above), pretty sure it gives everything that can be said to Sylvie except for a couple Easter Eggs added by the translators which is somewhere on this thread, but I'm not nice or bothered enough to go find it for you.

On the other hand, I will say that changing your name to certain things will also affect Sylvie's speech sometimes. e.g. Try 'Scum','Trash' or 'Sir', as those are the only 3 I remember and the rest are again on this thread somewhere.
I see thank you , i will go and search some how the easter eggs.
also i will leave this here some old Say commands

Jul 13, 2017

Not all of them work, some are specific to the modpatch for 1.9.2, and make sure you have a recent save. Sometimes in 2.2.0 I get an unrecoverable glitch and can't click anything. Have to restart.

Lots have lust/love requirements.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Yo, I don't know the specific patch notices, but the main difference is there's a new forest scene. Also there are some lines which aren't yet translated sadly, although sooner or later someone will probably fix that. I also don't suggest playing the beta translation, as stuff like the shopkeeper not showing up and some of the text not being translated is a problem, so if you're coming from 1.9.2 go for 2.1.1 (I think that was it, either way I suggest not playing the one in beta).

That's it from me, Sylvie is adorable.

P.S. Not sure how many people know, but there are like 2 doujins of Sylvie that I discovered today. This post could be deleted for this, but I'll link them here:

Also if you can't access exhentai then I might as well link instructions here as well:

can you get a signature of that except its patting her instead of face holding? i dying to get signature like that

Reactions: Downhilldown

nunchak06

Oct 22, 2017
can someone tell me what is the utility of having her drink alcohol? unless talking I don't find anything else.

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
i recently made fix for translation that fixes aurelia sprite in 2.2.1B, adds 2nd outside scene into memory and translated buttons to going outside
(you know what to do)
mega co nz/#!9N0GVZjB
mega decryption key:
!0HsdglAlohIzdnyOuOsLtVeep4xzf3cvSC9mKxOGGlk
(sorry for that kinda posting but i only read post not make them )

Duculescu

Jul 21, 2017
Question is there a way to change Sylvie name? i heard somewhere before but i dont know if they are trolling or not.

Alcareru

Feb 19, 2018
i recently made fix for translation that fixes aurelia sprite in 2.2.1B, adds 2nd outside scene into memory and translated buttons to going outside
(you know what to do)
mega co nz/#!9N0GVZjB
mega decryption key:
!0HsdglAlohIzdnyOuOsLtVeep4xzf3cvSC9mKxOGGlk
(sorry for that kinda posting but i only read post not make them )
I found some untranslated text for one of the relax around the fountain lines using the translation file you posted. And sorry if I should have made the image a spoiler or something, I'm new to posting here.

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes