VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes

douglasdamm

Mar 10, 2018
i guess that is what it means never ending game :tf:
hehe as long we keep getting more content/improvement in the game, im all in for the "never ending" part. :D
also, to everyone involved in the english patch(es) and fixes: thanks for making this little story understandable for us, non-japanese-speakers! without your help we wouldnt be able to enjoy this gem of a game!

Jan 7, 2018
cleaning up too... once a while i see '(' or ')' being left out not cleaned up...
When you mention the '(' is this when you see text like?
i.e "(She stirs slightly, but she doesn't resist. [p]"
Ray_K originally made the ( to say it was the doctor "Internal" Monologue.

by the look of it, eng patch gonna rendered useless... and here we are just want to cleaning up the patch
Actually looking at this... It not going to be to bad.

I'll need someone to redo buttons, but otherwise the text we carry over the buttons are the only hard part.

hehe as long we keep getting more content/improvement in the game, im all in for the "never ending" part. :D
also, to everyone involved in the english patch(es) and fixes: thanks for making this little story understandable for us, non-japanese-speakers! without your help we wouldnt be able to enjoy this gem of a game!
Thanks! It's all for Sylvie and the Hate of Sekai Project.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
*Translated as*

TF addition planned function "Repeat button"
Repeat the same action until you turn off repeat. It corresponds to command H scene as well as conversation and stroke.
Together with the text auto function which had not been meaningful until now, you can spend the day or advance your bed scene even if you do not tick the mouse.
It is planned to be implemented in the next beta version.

Until now it was a text button form of Haribote, so it took a delicate time to display Improve the design of the special setting to a solid one.
It looks better and it should be easier to handle.
It will be implemented from the next beta version.

Jan 7, 2018
*Translated as*
Snip
So from reading the notes

Summary
* "Hands-Free" Sex Scene.
* Repeat options for Sex Scene.
* Special Menu has been remade.
* Changing the Text "Blue" Buttons to something else.
* Some New Options

Look like I need to learn Gimp, That is ALOT of new buttons.

Jan 7, 2018
Care to Share about that? just wondering that is.
Sure it's why I picked up the translation in the first place.

Just got the shits with how Sekai Project already have a fully complete English translation of Teaching feeling but haven't released it yet. Spoke with the translator who was working for them.

So just picked it up and started working on it.

Details are in thread @

TLDR: Fuck waiting for Sekai Project, Sylvie needs me!

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Sure it's why I picked up the translation in the first place.

Just got the shits with how Sekai Project already have a fully complete English translation of Teaching feeling but haven't released it yet. Spoke with the translator who was working for them.

So just picked it up and started working on it.

Details are in thread @

TLDR: Fuck waiting for Sekai Project, Sylvie needs me!
Damn, keeps it up, nice work! Now... Just needs someone like you for another game... Maybe Rune's Pharmacy: The Druggist of Tiara Isle? *cross fingers behind back and hopes* :happyblush:heartcoveredeyes::eazyHype::FeelsGoodMan:

Jan 7, 2018
Damn, keeps it up, nice work! Now... Just needs someone like you for another game... Maybe Rune's Pharmacy: The Druggist of Tiara Isle? *cross fingers behind back and hopes* :happyblush:heartcoveredeyes::eazyHype::FeelsGoodMan:
I won't work on anything else till this is complete. But isn't Rune's Pharmacy already translated?

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
I won't work on anything else till this is complete. But isn't Rune's Pharmacy already translated?

With the current updates? No, the last time since it was translated by them, was month's ago.... Also what I heard, that they may not have plans of ever translating their game anymore.....

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
@przemo10371
The translator tries to translate all in-game text and adapt it to the latest version of the game.
After, or in parallel with the translation, he will try to translate graphical part of UI.
Also, he didn't leave gitgud project, just took a short break.

If you made any fixes to adapt the current translation to the latest version, thanks, it's good.
Just don't forget to share it with the translator, since he already back.

About your other words, like team, gitlab and etc., sorry, just I don't understand what you mean : )

Reagrds.

Last edited:
Reactions: johndoe1545
4.50 star(s) 111 Votes