VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

douglasdamm

Mar 10, 2018
Hello. So I'm new to this and was wonder how this work do I just download the english patch file and everytime I try to download the game its a white paper icon that shows up in the download bar. Im on windows 10 so I dont know if thats a problem the english patch download just find. I know it sounds weird, but I get really lost with these programs. So I'm sorry if I get confused.
download the game from page 57 and the patch from page 56, both posts by @przemo10371 ( and ) im not sure if thats the lastest patch but i used it and everything seems fine.

StarLegend

Apr 23, 2018
download the game from page 57 and the patch from page 56, both posts by @przemo10371 ( and ) im not sure if thats the lastest patch but i used it and everything seems fine.
Thank You so I download both the game is good, the english patch is in a floder i extract into in, but the game is in japanese how do i fix that. Nvm got everything fixed thank you so much. I love this game

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 430631

It would be a surprise and a bit of a turn on if Sylvie decided to make the love crazy tea we all know. Imagine if this became a mechanic rooted for chance, based on your overall intimacy with Sylvie and she learns of the properties within the pink flower...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: uradamus
Dec 11, 2016
if you are downloading using chrome a lot of apks are getting corrupted in my case try downloading by adm
or download to pc and move into phone

and btw what phone are you using
Tried using adm and even pc, still showing the same error. I am using a oneplus one

Jan 7, 2018
Thanks for testing out the nwjs .30 look like it ahead of the core used in Tyrano which might be why it bugs out as it's not backward compatible. I'll need to setup another linux box to really test it.

the console error are meaning less from what I can find but I have seen that error reported before. It's failing to find a file or reference and throws a error when it's called.
Can you try without you save? want to see if the save is bugging out from wine using windows backslashes

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
@JustHereToTranslate - Already did, was the first thing I tried. I made it a point to give a go with a fresh start for testing purposes before moving any my save or persistent data stuff over to their new locations. As soon as it got to the end of the intro scene, after Sylvie tells you her name and it should be transitioning to the living room scene or whatever it is where she is kneeling on the floor it goes black except for the text box gets left behind as an overlay, but the rest of the UI doesn't change. Afterwards I moved my files in and loaded up a save, interactions in the room were fine, but when I went to go out for the day and it should have been switching over to the doorway scene with Sylvie saying she was ready or to see me off I got the black screen with text box again.

If it can't find something, perhaps it is a mismatched case issue. Maybe the dev was sloppy and switching back and forth between different cases for different assets and not making sure they matched up with the cases used in the scripts. EDIT: Not sure how TB does things, but I suppose there could also be issues if it is doing something stupid like using semi-hardcoded paths to places it wants to find things like the database with the persistent data, something like that may be causing issues since NW.js has its own ideas of where it wants to spawn those files on each OS.

Jan 7, 2018
I'll have a look at the code and see what I can find. Ray has done some really....strange stuff with his coding practices.
but is usually consistent on the name and hard link are cased correctly. you might be right that it is on Tyrano's side of things.

Anyone know how to turn on debugger for Tyrano game? or get a running log?
Hell if we could find the version of the nw.pak that would be a start.

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
I'll have a look at the code and see what I can find. Ray has done some really....strange stuff with his coding practices.
but is usually consistent on the name and hard link are cased correctly. you might be right that it is on Tyrano's side of things.

Anyone know how to turn on debugger for Tyrano game? or get a running log?
Hell if we could find the version of the nw.pak that would be a start.
i was wandering about tyrano log file myself :)

Downhilldown

Dec 6, 2017
Status Update for 2.2.1 translation.

Only Nine lines of Japanese are left before release

-Moar Uncensored Goodness.
-All new buttons are translated.
-Cutout Bra has/will be added into the game
-Transparent stocking 'Might' re-added to the game.
-Basic Translation for new scenes will be added (Basic = Rushed Job)

Any questions about the translation let me know.
when will it be ready?

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
I'm a bit tempted to port this to something like Godot or Ren'Py once it's done, lol. Such a great game on such a piss poor engine, it's a real shame. Especially when you think that he made his previous game, Love at First Sight, with Ren'Py. I guess he felt too intimidated by the need to do slightly more advanced coding than what a typical VN requires when he was planning this game.

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
Does anyone have an actual walk through for this that prevents her from dying within the first 3 weeks? I followed a bunch of comments, patting her head, taking her out for pancakes, patting some more, etc. But it seems very specific in what you have to do to get the option to heal her when she gets sick. She was over 90 intimacy when she got ill, but it gave me no option to nurse her back to health.

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
Does anyone have an actual walk through for this that prevents her from dying within the first 3 weeks? I followed a bunch of comments, patting her head, taking her out for pancakes, patting some more, etc. But it seems very specific in what you have to do to get the option to heal her when she gets sick. She was over 90 intimacy when she got ill, but it gave me no option to nurse her back to health.
The key is to just not rape her, not that hard, lol. You can chose the molest option while it is available, but when it gets to the screen where it says she should be ready now, choose the change your mind option and end it there. If you ever go further than that it raises the death flag and there's no undoing it. Can't get it on with her until she is the one to initiate it once you get her to 100 trust (if I recall).

It is a good idea to also give her the same portion size as you for food, stay with her when she is sick, take her out on outings when that becomes available and buy her the dress and tell her she is cute or whatever and also take her to the cafe to eat at least once.

EDIT: Also pet her a lot, basically any time you aren't busy doing the things listed above, then you should be petting her, it isn't a bad idea to chat at least once a day to get some flavor text as well.

ilovenudemods

Donor
Apr 10, 2018
I just keep running into issues with the sickness part. Is going out once for pancakes and once for clothes good enough and the rest should be done patting her so your intimacy is high enough to nurse her back to health?

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
I just keep running into issues with the sickness part. Is going out once for pancakes and once for clothes good enough and the rest should be done patting her so your intimacy is high enough to nurse her back to health?
If you haven't raped her and you've got her intimacy to at least 45 (I think) and bought her the first dress and pancakes, then you should be in a good enough position for the game to let you stay by her side when she is sick, after that she is good for the rest of the game.

Reactions: ilovenudemods

ilovenudemods

Donor
Apr 10, 2018
Ah, there we go. I got intimacy just over 100 this time and it let me nurse her when she got sick. I think we good, fam.

Davner

Jan 30, 2018
Whenever I use the modpatch and try to go to bed it will say tag:[cm_] does not exist. And the Yandere and Deredere like commands do not work either. What am I doing wrong?

Jan 7, 2018
when will it be ready?
No solid release date yet but sooner tentatively Sunday.

I think it's more there is a lot of Japanese support for Tyrano builder.
He fanboied over it on twitter when he first found it.

If you need help keeping Sylvie alive (You souless monster) check the guide.

If you want to know what the EXACT triggers for Sylvie dying check the spoiler below
How Does the Bad Ending work?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Whenever I use the modpatch and try to go to bed it will say tag:[cm_] does not exist. And the Yandere and Deredere like commands do not work either. What am I doing wrong?
Do not use the mod pack with 2.2.1 or any 2.0+ game it does not work.
The gitgud version is still under development and will break your save and your leg.

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes