VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
:tf:
perv!
XD not necessarily, Just didn't know if that was how it was designed & if so, what the point of undergarments were. Ironically, just for fun, I'm doing a different playthough but declining sex just to see how far through the game I can get.

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
You can rely on just drugging her tea with pink flowers to raise her lust without ever doing anything with her, but that would be rather cruel. She will eventually start to complaining about you holding out on her, this actually leads to an alternative sex scene with 2 or 3 progressive variations depending on both her lust level and how long you've been holding out on the poor girl.

There are generally 3 lust ranges that affect what version of scenes you get. 15+ is the low end, a lot of stuff, like oral, don't even show up as an option until you get her above 15. 200+ is the medium range, some things like the work sex scene can't happen until this point. Then finally 600+ is the high lust range where you get the most advanced versions of the sex scenes. For instance, each of those lust ranges have a slightly different version of the oral scene where Sylvie progressively takes more of the MC's dick in her throat until she is finally deep throating his hog when you get her into the high lust range.

The other main things that happens with progressively higher lust is that you can eventually unlock the night version of the dress shop where you can buy lingerie and such. The available range of merchandise available there will also scale up with her lust. I haven't figured out the exact level at which the night shop becomes available, but I want to say it may be around 75 lust or so, maybe a bit higher. You just need to go out alone during one of the last 2 time slots of the day to check, if she doesn't have enough lust yet, you will probably only get the option to take her out for dinner.

The other thing that lust affects is her willingness to get undressed in front of you. I don't know the levels for these either, but at some point you will get a remove button on the dress page so you can see her in her skivvies and then at higher lust still you will eventually also get remove buttons on the underwear page at which point you can get her completely nude. This is when, if you've bought her an apron, that you can get the hadaka apron scene if you put her in just that apron and let the day end.

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
All of this in the Game Guide:
No, it's not actually. For instance the guide doesn't mention anything about her willingness to get undressed related to her stats. The guide is also a lot longer and not focused on the topic of inquiry brought up that I was responding to - Demitrius p's asked about progressing in the game without lewding Sylvie.

Not sure why you feel the need to passive aggressively shit all over my attempts to help people, this is what, the second or third time now after I've posted a specific reply to someone here that you decided to follow it up with a link to the general and vaguely worded guide. If I want to spend a few minutes of my time giving a focused response instead of just another copy/paste of the guide link, how is that hurting you? In either case you are going to get an alert.

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
So question, If I don't have sex with her at all, including during the scripted event earlier on in the game, she will still get frustrated? TBH, I kinda like the idea of rescuing the kid & rebuilding her, but based on a lot of the game details, it does seem pretty clear that it is a kid, which makes me more angry & sympathetic than aroused. I mean if this kind of scenario happened to me in RL, Sex would be the furthest thing from my mind. I'd be thinking more of rebuilding her broken psyche, getting her into school, looking ahead to college & such to help her find her way as a physically & mentally healthy person. I kinda wish omitting the sexual component was an option. Any other games that are more like that?

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
No, it's not actually. For instance the guide doesn't mention anything about her willingness to get undressed related to her stats. The guide is also a lot longer and not focused on the topic of inquiry brought up that I was responding to - Demitrius p's asked about progressing in the game without lewding Sylvie.

Not sure why you feel the need to passive aggressively shit all over my attempts to help people, this is what, the second or third time now after I've posted a specific reply to someone here that you decided to follow it up with a link to the general and vaguely worded guide. If I want to spend a few minutes of my time giving a focused response instead of just another copy/paste of the guide link, how is that hurting you? In either case you are going to get an alert.
1. All the main points are already described in this thread and in the guides.
At least translator's game guide will also be updated according to the newest info from v2.2.0+.
The rest is related to the value of Intimacy and Lust. And there is nothing complicated.
Just need to understand the game, use own head and play instead of rush to the sex scenes.

Next, there are three ways: predominance of the Intimacy, predominance of the Lust and both.
An effective and simple way to manage these values is to make potions.

2. Those of your answers that I saw are quite unclear and difficult to read.
Write more clearly, convey the essence of what you want to say, split up text into sentences, use paragraphs, new lines, commas and etc.

3. No need to imagine what isn't here.
Here people help each other, answer questions, share information and etc. Want to help someone? Go on.
The main thing is that the one, who asked something, received the necessary and clear answer.
No need to think of yourself as someone special, as if I'm following you on purpose and interfering in your discussions everywhere. Not to mention "hurting".

Arde645

Apr 30, 2018
Unfortunately, after applying the 2.2.1 translation that was given (Tried both of them tbh) I can only enjoy a beautiful black screen as the game does not start whatsoever.
If you're still having the problem, the solution is to go to the the gitgud.io page under the "Information about the translation:" spoiler in "The Combined Post" that's linked in the OP.

Download that translation patch rather than the ones provided in the OP (as of this writing).

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I've got the custom clothing pack downloaded from the Translator-Kun's site... it's asking to be put in data/figimage/char/xxxx and is from 1.8.3 and onward? How do it put it in correctly for 2.2.1?

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
I've got the custom clothing pack downloaded from the Translator-Kun's site... it's asking to be put in data/figimage/char/xxxx and is from 1.8.3 and onward? How do it put it in correctly for 2.2.1?
you might wanna tag @JustHereToTranslate ... also i wouldnt recommend doing it unless it has clear instruction

Jan 7, 2018
O look A Wild Update has appeared!
Hope you have your Pokeball!

Links

Q&A Time
How do I Basic?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've got the custom clothing pack downloaded from the Translator-Kun's site...
Whoops I was not meant to place that on the gitgud site. It from a older game version and I was thinking of converting the clothing other to 2.2.1 any that where worth while.(Like the shibari that is now completed) I have now removed it.

There are custom clothes are already in the game
Q: How do I use the Omake/Custom Clothes
A: Type custom outfits in the chat box
Check the Closet for a new icon that appears.
Example

@JustHereToTranslate so anything new except some fixes on the translation? i new to github
It's all in the Readme.txt - Change log
Stuff is Fixed, English appears where moonrune where, There is less censored genitals, Gallary works now.
TLDR:

One other question, I see that you can buy underwear but cannot remove her clothes. Is that normal? & if not, then how do you do so, as remove all just removes the hair accessories?
A: You need to level up her trust and love in you. See the #Sylvie's Phases section of the Game Guide.
Simply once she likes you she let you take off her clothes.

"it does seem pretty clear that it is a kid" SNIP I kinda wish omitting the sexual component was an option. Any other games that are more like that?
That is called the Platonic Route it excludes all Sex and Sexual acts with Sylvie.
Doesn't add any extra game elements but it is a thing.

Yeah Sylvie is clearly a Loli and [FreakilyCharming] has confirmed as much.

I add the patch and run the game, the window is all black. Nothing happens. Anyone got a clue what might be wrong? (V 2.2.1)
This was me...I update the translation file and was missing a , should be fixed.
If anyone wants to know it's a JSON Validation error.
Script try to read the file, fails to read file, cark it

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
Yep, this path for the old version.

For 1.9.2 I've made a set of custom clothes as part of the All-In-One.
For 2.2.1 I'm still working on adaptaion this set and original mods to the new version, where some end paths and all file names have been changed.

@JustHereToTranslate so anything new except some fixes on the translation? i new to github
At end of the page on the gitgud there is section "CHANGELOG". All info there.
Or you can download my new packed version and read the Readme.txt.
Same info but more convenient.

P.S. The OP and The Combined Post is being updated.

Regards.

Reactions: deadspin

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
Ok, lets go!

We appeal to you, @H△G!
Praise the @H△G!
Lets update the OP \^o^/

EDIT: The appeal was a success!

Translator's news, Q&A and links:

Regards.

Last edited:

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
Did the thing again.
And I didn't understand at all the "Torrent" line, the fourth point.
I meant that if log-out from the site, you will unable to see and download the torrent file.
In other threads an unregistered user is able to see and download attached files.

In that, attach, section of the page I saw this column:
A
t
t
a
c
h
... and etc. And there is no attached torrent.

But now, with screens, this problem no longer.

So, tyvm for help again :)

P.S. EDIT: Done, thanks.

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
Thanks. I'm waiting until it's "simpler times". Then I'll start patting her head in a newer version.
The last version of the game – 2.2.1. Check.
The last version of the English Patch for the 2.2.1. Check.
Eternal enjoy and everlasting *pat-pat-pat*. In progress...

Regards.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I meant that if log-out from the site, you will unable to see and download the torrent file.
In other threads an unregistered user is able to see and download attached files.

In that, attach, section of the page I saw this column:
A
t
t
a
c
h
... and etc. And there is no attached torrent.

But now, with screens, this problem no longer.

So, tyvm for help again :)

P.S. @H△G what about point 2 – genre tab?
And could you add an empty line (just "Enter") after links for the Teaching Feeling 1.9.2 All-In-One and before screenshots?
Oh, I get it. For the genre tab, what's inside is fine and I won't touch that since those tags that you're using are generic and here instead, we need to use ours.

Rising_Hell

Jun 16, 2017
Finally a game that is not about breaking a women.
That stuff is cool and all, But gets dark sometimes.
I'm Loving it so far. She is so sweet and cute.

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes