VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
fuckin a.

finally figured out what went wrong.

it turns out I didn't drag data/others/translate into /data under the game files
Nah, translate.ks from the All-In-One 2.2.1 (that was removed for now?) was having an error (something about the filename size being too large lul).. you can't even copy paste the file nor extract it directly into the game folder, but the separate translation patch under Teaching Feeling 2.2.1 English Patch works.

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
Nah, translate.ks from the All-In-One 2.2.1 (that was removed for now?) was having an error (something about the filename size being too large lul).. you can't even copy paste the file nor extract it directly into the game folder, but the separate translation patch under Teaching Feeling 2.2.1 English Patch works.
I'm glad to hear that files (English Patch section) works.
"All-In-One 2.2.1" is MEGA folder with the game and English Patch but was NOT from me.

@Hotar88
who needs a fckn OP
ME, ME, ME!
Otherwise, why the Uploader and I so tormented with update of this OP? : )

Reactions: Downhilldown

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
Anyone know if the mod of waitress and the owner of the store is already available, version 1.9 available for 2.2?

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
been stalking lately... jesus... the amount of people come just increased a lot after op is updated... well if they asking, either op is not easy enough for them or they too lazy to read

DarkFire

A Necessary Evil
Donor
Jun 1, 2017
Will you always be in charge of this link, since you included English Patch, which will be updated more than once?
I not just was talking about separating the game from the translation.
I've made 1.9.2 All-In-One because the translation is already completed and no longer supported, as is the Modpatch.
But the game (2.2.1), as is the translation (2.2.1), still under development.
Was going to make it all-in-one, but then decided against it, because—it's a science! The poor humanfolk need to learn the art of extracting, merging, copying, pasting, replacing and/or overwriting ultra-complex, yet super-simple files; if they are to survive & flourish. "Experience is the best teacher." Also kept them separate, because I do not know when the patch & game will be updated. Will keep the link up or available til then. Whatever happens—may the odds be ever in your favor.

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes