VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
@Hotar88 @JustHereToTranslate how i can help finishing the English translation? And if its possible, i wanna help making the Portuguese one for 2.2.1
English translation is completed, now correction and fixing bugs.

If you want to adapt the current Portuguese translation to the last version of the game, then you can contact to @JustHereToTranslate for help with understanding technical capability of translation, i.e. how it's doing, and make update for 2.2.1, or contact to Portuguese translators ( ) for help them with update this translation.

Regards.

Last edited:
Reactions: Takgs

Takgs

May 30, 2018
English translation is completed, now correction and fixing bugs.

If you want to adapt the current Portuguese translation to the last version of the game, then you can contact to @JustHereToTranslate for help with understanding technical capability of translation, i.e. how it's doing, and make update for 2.2.1, or contact to Portuguese translators ( ) for help them with update this translation.

Regards.
Thanks for the info Hotar! I will contact the Portuguese translators!

Reactions: Hotar88

Nuffy

May 5, 2018
Is it bad that I want an option to change her name just so that I can tell her "No, I like your name the way it is"?

waruikuroi

Sep 17, 2017
To run it you need to do few things (like before) everything is explained in "guide to run" soo gl for you all. Better download it into pc and unpack becouse apk is packed in zip along with guide in png

Enjoy i guess

Size 1.2 gb

Link:

And for those who prefere mega

Just please tell me if it works well for you if do i could release apk update each time when new update will come
hey thanks!, i'll give it a try.

Nuffy

May 5, 2018
I could have sworn in older versions of the game, you could go into town with Sylvie completely naked if you had high enough intimacy. Did they take that out? Am I remembering wrong? Or is there a different trigger than just intimacy?

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
I could have sworn in older versions of the game, you could go into town with Sylvie completely naked if you had high enough intimacy. Did they take that out? Am I remembering wrong? Or is there a different trigger than just intimacy?
I think that wasnt in actual game it was mod

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
try recreating it... if it doesnt work, mostly its a mod... ray didnt change much of his work except in term of ui and coding... so its mostly modder that add in extra content

Downhilldown

Dec 6, 2017
@ruomuy

only game i know with this play style is ''Today i picked up a discarded dog''..sadly it is in Japanese, not as rich in content as this game, but if you like petting and playing with slave/dog give it a try :)

Apr 27, 2018
There's something bothering me a bit ... sometimes when you're playing your "options" screen will be surrounded by clovers ... I still have no idea if this means something or if it's just there at random.

douglasdamm

Mar 10, 2018
There's something bothering me a bit ... sometimes when you're playing your "options" screen will be surrounded by clovers ... I still have no idea if this means something or if it's just there at random.
it's been a while since i played but i believe its to show you what is her currently mood: pink means horny, green means calm

any one know games like this one?

i enjoyed this one, its a bit grindy if you dont take advantage of the cheat cave.

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes