VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

suzu

Mar 23, 2018
Is there a reply here that has a screenshot of all the clothes unlocked for sylvie?

Shizukana kotoba

Jul 4, 2018
old news but v2.2 is waiting approval rn.
-More clothes in H scene
-shop keepers arts
-Ui tweaks
-standing doggy outdoor position
Hope some kind soul translate this.
how do I unlock dresses ? Need to know.
White gown dress and idol dress, how do i unlock them from the shop?

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
How do I get the kitchen and forest sex scenes?
for kitchen, wear nothing but apron, straight go to sleep the night before (cause she will be dead tired if you sex her)
for outside, wear the sleeveless dress, go to forest, when have the option "rest", choose it

Reactions: RustDust

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
how do I unlock dresses ? Need to know.
White gown dress and idol dress, how do i unlock them from the shop?
clothes shop when you go to town?
if you talking more kinky stuff, go out alone at night, the shop will change to more kinky choices

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
for kitchen, wear nothing but apron, straight go to sleep the night before (cause she will be dead tired if you sex her)
for outside, wear the sleeveless dress, go to forest, when have the option "rest", choose it
are there any other sex scenes with prerequisites? I'm still trying to figure out if drinking wine leads to one.

Downhilldown

Dec 6, 2017
@johndoe1545

actually i had sex with her night before kitchen sex scene, and i tested it multiple times....

@RustDust

all sex scene guide page 36, post #704. As far as i know, wine just gives you flavored dialogu with Sylive.

Jean Otus

Jul 17, 2018
Is this thread is still active? If so, then please i need your help guys I'm an android user and I'm playing TF 1.9 I can't unlock the clinic scene 2 and the other scene in page 2 (lower left)

The-Devilz-Advocate

Jul 9, 2018
Been having trouble running the game on android. For some reason I can't get it to run. All it does is run a black screen. I'm thinking that maybe there is an older save/patch or some type of data somewhere in my phone that interferes with the current patch but idk.

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
Soo... this version is in Japanese :/ too bad...

is there a way i can play this version in English? there isn't a patch or some program for that?

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes