VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
didnt apply translation because i am scared of crashing, but i believe there are 3 new scene from what i explored in the memories system, and there a hint system now... not much is known as you can see, maybe its a placeholder for upcoming update or whatever is it...

long story short, i cant make any conclusion unless i know japanese or a full english patch is out

tried to get information from full changelog shared by hotar88 but its all in gibberish when loaded... gone to chans but all i can see is changed ui and overhauled h system

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
didnt apply translation because i am scared of crashing, but i believe there are 3 new scene from what i explored in the memories system, and there a hint system now... not much is known as you can see, maybe its a placeholder for upcoming update or whatever is it...

long story short, i cant make any conclusion unless i know japanese or a full english patch is out

tried to get information from full changelog shared by hotar88 but its all in gibberish when loaded... gone to chans but all i can see is changed ui and overhauled h system
i will check out ya "capture" pic tomorrow. i can read a bit japanese, but it will tkae a lil' while and it's alr. 5 am here in europe ^^. and even monster s like me need their beauty sleep XD.

edit: no need for a translation, 'cause it already is XD. those very first two stuffs are the scenes where she masturbates and the nurse scenes.

but jeah, the other empty spaces look like there will be more scenes in the future. i do think there is already one scene implemented, where she has to wear the rag.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
i will check out ya "capture" pic tomorrow. i can read a bit japanese, but it will tkae a lil' while and it's alr. 5 am here in europe ^^. and even monster s like me need their beauty sleep XD.

edit: no need for a translation, 'cause it already is XD. those very first two stuffs are the scenes where she masturbates and the nurse scenes.

but jeah, the other empty spaces look like there will be more scenes in the future. i do think there is already one scene implemented, where she has to wear the rag.
yea i know the two known scenes, might bump around in the dark myself trying to find out what the new stuff is... will share if anything new

Reactions: Daxter250

PapaKangu

Jun 17, 2017
I really wish I could explore the new version with you guys but I'm stuck with work this week :(
Godspeed to you all

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
Well i also will upload download link for 2.3 (i downloaded game from here)

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
This is fix for my fix (those who couldnt undress sylvie in "activites" now it is fixed)
like before :
1. Install 2.3
2. Install translation for 2.2
3. Install Fast 2.3Fix(Update).rar
4. Replace files
5. Should work

Reactions: HajenDK

HajenDK

Apr 26, 2018
and if you want it fixed better faster stronger tell me what errors are you getting
This is fix for my fix (those who couldnt undress sylvie in "activites" now it is fixed)
like before :
1. Install 2.3
2. Install translation for 2.2
3. Install Fast 2.3Fix(Update).rar
4. Replace files
5. Should work
Yeah that worked :) thx.
There is however a problem if you recieve oral and take her to bed afterwards, the game goes in japanese and says reload dress not found and freeses there.

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
hahahah it is borken in pure game as well
i gues ray fucked up after oral scene
But i will try to make it work anyway

Reactions: HajenDK

PapaKangu

Jun 17, 2017
Hmm.. I had some free time so I ran the translation patch and fix on 2.3 and I'm not seeing anything new. Maybe I should start a fresh save instead of loading my old save?

Xarvi

Jul 14, 2017
Can't someone just pack a prepatched versiona nd upload it already. Mine keeps snapping to Japanese and lots of funky stuff going on

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes