VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
Fuuuuck it took long time to implement 2.2 trans to 2.3.1 but i just finnished and i am uploading it as i write

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
BEHOLD translation implementation for 2.3.1 v1 next versions will have fixes that YOU will find

Google driver link :
Just unpack it into games folder should work as charm

This is first release 2nd will be released in this week ( i hope) and it will fix some more errors and fix some buttons placement

carhooper1

Aug 2, 2018
Appreciate your work on this, makes playing the game so much easier and having Sylvie loving me in English makes waiting all worth it. Was gonna complain before your recent patch about the food not appearing in the cafe while in the day or night, but that seems to be sorted already.

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
Appreciate your work on this, makes playing the game so much easier and having Sylvie loving me in English makes waiting all worth it. Was gonna complain before your recent patch about the food not appearing in the cafe while in the day or night, but that seems to be sorted already.
If you have any kinda errors apearing tell me right away.

PistolWhip

Dec 29, 2017
I you were you using my waaaaay old patch for 2.2.1 i fixed it some time ago

you can try it and see if it works (Could be a bit outdated in file structure) but it had fixed dresses
THIS IS ONLY FOR 2.2.1 USING IT ON 2.3.1 WILL CAUSE GAME TO STOP WORKING

2.3.1 patch will be later
Worked thanks.

Gameboy1220

Aug 3, 2018
Would love to use the 2.3.1 patch but i don't even have version 2.3.1 or higher so :p
also i need an opinion should i buy the full updated Japanese game on DLsite and add patches to it or just wait till i can pirate the newest version with the newest patch?

tony_redgrave

Jan 7, 2018
So for some reason, the options to put flowers into tea and use drugs before bed aren't appearing, are they locked before I've reached a certain intimacy or something? Furthermore, none of the options during sex do anything... like I click them and nothing happens.

I'm using v 2.2.1 with 2.2.1v5 patch and 2.2.1 v2.4 beta English patch.

PapaKangu

Jun 17, 2017
BEHOLD translation implementation for 2.3.1 v1 next versions will have fixes that YOU will find

Google driver link :
Just unpack it into games folder should work as charm

This is first release 2nd will be released in this week ( i hope) and it will fix some more errors and fix some buttons placement
I made a comment i think somewhere on page 89 of a couple of the new buttons and changes. Don't know if it'll help but figured I'd let you know.

PapaKangu

Jun 17, 2017
@przemo10371 Ran through just taking sylvie to bed, wanted to let you know that the buttons for choosing which clothes to strip are overlapping, and the "hide" button overlaps with the new "loop" button that I mentioned in my post on page 89. Will do more testing with a fresh save and see what happens.

Update 1: There's a new clothing option in the closet that I missed in my OG post. You can now have Sylvie wear just the tie of the sailor's uniform, or couple it with the skirt (long and short). The color buttons are currently overlapping. Other than that, there are a few slight overlaps and misplacements of other buttons, but they are very minor.

Update 2: There are a couple untranslated lines in the story section where you make choices. I'd go back and make sure which ones, but I don't have that much free time so this will be it for updates on the patched 2.3.1 for now.

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
@przemo10371 Ran through just taking sylvie to bed, wanted to let you know that the buttons for choosing which clothes to strip are overlapping, and the "hide" button overlaps with the new "loop" button that I mentioned in my post on page 89. Will do more testing with a fresh save and see what happens.

Update 1: There's a new clothing option in the closet that I missed in my OG post. You can now have Sylvie wear just the tie of the sailor's uniform, or couple it with the skirt (long and short). The color buttons are currently overlapping. Other than that, there are a few slight overlaps and misplacements of other buttons, but they are very minor.

Update 2: There are a couple untranslated lines in the story section where you make choices. I'd go back and make sure which ones, but I don't have that much free time so this will be it for updates on the patched 2.3.1 for now.
Buttons will be fixed in v2 i will also try to translate some untranslated text. Well if if our translating boi is to busy to do it so i will becouse why not.

Also today wont be any new updates,i want to take a break because of yesterday's fixing patch (it took me few hours to check and update script files)

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
i will try to make update today ONLY if there are any gamebreaking errors (like getting stuck somewhere or sylvies body parts missing)

carhooper1

Aug 2, 2018
Perfect. Also is there a updated say list for 2.3.1? The one I found online was only for 1.7.2 and strangely enough inputting longer messages to say to Sylvie just freezes up the game when after inputting it, specially when I input longer messages, this applies to also renaming outfit names as well.

So what's the changes with the 2.3.1 update? Just Ray fixing up stuff or new content?

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes