VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

PapaKangu

Jun 17, 2017
so there are new scenes after all? nice, cant wait for final patch and start playing myself...
Sorry to burst your bubble, but there are no new scenes as of yet... I'm pretty sure I've said this like three times by now. Maybe I should add a changelog too, just for convenience sake...

Mentioning scenes, does anybody else vaguely remember being able to roleplay molesting Sylvie? I'm not sure if I'm going crazy but I'm pretty damn sure we used to be able to roleplay the molesting...

Hanferd

Aug 25, 2018
Sorry to burst your bubble, but there are no new scenes as of yet... I'm pretty sure I've said this like three times by now. Maybe I should add a changelog too, just for convenience sake...

Mentioning scenes, does anybody else vaguely remember being able to roleplay molesting Sylvie? I'm not sure if I'm going crazy but I'm pretty damn sure we used to be able to roleplay the molesting...
I think it's a fan mod that let you molest Sylvie, because I also remember that too from one of the download that added this mod. Because the text sounds a bit awkwardly written as if it sounded a bit "forced" (no pun) so I am pretty sure it's a fan mod

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
@przemo10371 Hey just an idea, for the final patch why don't we include a little walkthrough on how to get all the memories? That way when they download the final for 2.3 they don't have to look through the forums on how to get all the scenes. Actually, I'm gonna go make that .txt right now. Just forget about the patch for now and enjoy your vacation away from fixing all this shit lul

and,

@Nkbs What do you mean about what we are going to do about Sylvie and the protag's relationship? We're only updating the translation patch for the game, so unfortunately we have no power to add anything to the game. Unless we can get people to make the mods that we had compatible with 2.3, we can't really do much about the other characters or Sylvie. Even if we could, in all honesty, I think we should fix the base game then jump into things that could possibly break it
Well i think there was already walkthrough, but not in game... i could add button and "walkthrough for memories menu (with background and stuff)" in game, buuuut with some windows font that will fit game's font (a bit at least) also i could do the same for changelogs (but that will be post final patch changelogs i meant, walkthrough will be adden in final if i get walkthrough txt file to work with).

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018

If you really want that scene i could add it into game ( i will just rip it from bad route) also i would make it accesable only when wearing rags and nothing more does it sound like a good idea ? Give me a 5 likes if you want it

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
also if somebody dont like to have it in their game i can make separate patch without it.

If i wont get 5 replays with "I dont want it" i will only make version with it.

Reactions: HajenDK

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
If you really want that scene i could add it into game ( i will just rip it from bad route) also i would make it accesable only when wearing rags and nothing more does it sound like a good idea ? Give me a 5 likes if you want it
Also you want me to edit speach to be more like roleplay or you want to have ripped version from bad route ? Also i could add Molest roleplay while i will be at it.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
so is version 2-3-1 only broken for me?
Slyvie dies even when I do everything right.
As far as I can remember, you can molest her a bit but don't put it in,
Also pick choices with less 'bloody stains' usually those at the top,
Also if you are able to go out, buy her a pancake at your usual route or clothes from the unusual one,
The next day or any day after, buy her a pancake or clothes if whichever one you didn't pick the first time you went out with her.
Everything else is headpat.

PapaKangu

Jun 17, 2017
@przemo10371 All of this sounds great, but let's stick with whatever basic things we have left to cover for now.

@SirDregan Like I said, we really can't add that without the existence of a mod. So if anybody wants to come and help with making this mod for us, your demand is very high. That, and we're also probably going to need artists as well, so realistically I don't see this happening unless the dev does it himself.

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
@przemo10371 All of this sounds great, but let's stick with whatever basic things we have left to cover for now.

@SirDregan Like I said, we really can't add that without the existence of a mod. So if anybody wants to come and help with making this mod for us, your demand is very high. That, and we're also probably going to need artists as well, so realistically I don't see this happening unless the dev does it himself.
well making ending easy hard part is animating sylvie and lack of images.

Also i think i will start getting a little back to making patch tomorrow or in next day after becouse i am kinda borred today :p so give me all those juicy errors :p lolol.png

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
yeah i would love to see how the characters at the end, have a Family, get Married...

Meaby start in a new town or move away? i don't know...

who can't love Sylvie in the end? ^w^

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
yeah i would love to see how the characters at the end, have a Family, get Married...

Meaby start in a new town or move away? i don't know...

who can't love Sylvie in the end? ^w^
Yea but if sb (not Rey) would Give this game ending then it would be just his vision about what happened to doc and sylvie

Also when i will be done with all planed stuff would you like me to do some easter eggs in game (4th Wall breaks when sylvie is drunk etc)?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Also when i will be done with all planed stuff would you like me to do some easter eggs in game (4th Wall breaks when sylvie is drunk etc)?
Can you please make just one post with all of the replies? Without doing lots of them here and there next time? Thanks.

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
Yea but if sb (not Rey) would Give this game ending then it would be just his vision about what happened to doc and sylvie

Well that would be great...

yes i know it will be his vision...

Let's face it, the game it's great i won't deny it...

I was thinking meaby in mini-games to add with a feature of "Going out with Sylvie - Date"

for example... the player already has the option of: "Going out with Sylvie" it looks good but it will be great meaby to add a "Date" button.. with Mini-Games that will rise her affection for you (Cloth shoping... can be part or.. not of the date)

I don't know...

After all, she always have those dialogues about the player, meaby add a new place for them, after the date to have sex and spend the night?

PapaKangu

Jun 17, 2017
@przemo10371 So, covering what's left without anything new...

1. Bugs: So there's this odd bug that happens with headpatting (again, I know). It has to to with headpatting before the other options are unlocked. Basically, when you're headpatting Sylvie before you unlock the other options, sometimes the game tries to load the other actions in which shows an error on screen. It doesn't crash the game, and it doesn't happen after you unlock the other two actions, but I thought I'd mention it.

2. Untranslated text: There's a bit of untranslated text left. (1) The first time you go to the restaurant with Sylvie, there are lines that aren't translated. (2) The dialogue box is untranslated when you're choosing clothing options for Sylvie before having sex with her behind trees in the forest.

3. Censorship: I brought this up before in a post but there are scenes that are uncensored in 2.2 that are censored in 2.3. If I remember correctly it was the first time scene and a few of the neglect scenes. I'm going to assume that since it was uncensored in 2.2, there should be a way to use the same uncensored assets from 2.2 version and plug it into 2.3.

If there's something in particular you want me to test let me know so we can start getting onto more ambitious things. :FeelsGoodMan:

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes