VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
porting mods from 1.9.2 to 2.4 was quite a work but possible due to almost exact code but now with 2.5 it is harded to do it but if you want some mods ported post them as reply to this post (i might try to port them)

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...if you want some mods ported post them as reply to this post (i might try to port them)
Loli Aurelia... I'm mostly joking as it's not code but missing artwork (she is cute though). The yandere mod is the one that keeps being asked about, that and custom clothes.

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
Loli Aurelia... I'm mostly joking as it's not code but missing artwork (she is cute though). The yandere mod is the one that keeps being asked about, that and custom clothes.
Loli aurelia is like a few sec to do if i have art and if it will be pernament

Loli aurelia with a option to turn it on and off it is few minutes work

I might see what i can do with yandere mod.

BD5833

May 15, 2017
If anyone finds a link to that choke mod, lemme know

Edit: Any mod that works with 2.5 for that matter, lol

Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
Just curious but why are you posting that?
Cause it's news? This is the guy who use to work on the first translation back on ULMF before Sekai "officially" picked it up, he was contracted and stopped working, leading the current guy to work on it. Fast forward a year and Sekai have no dropped it because they had no intention of working on it, freeing this guy to work on it again from the sounds of it. I just wanna know what's gonna happen going forward.

Reactions: Hones

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Cause it's news? This is the guy who use to work on the first translation back on ULMF before Sekai "officially" picked it up, he was contracted and stopped working, leading the current guy to work on it. Fast forward a year and Sekai have no dropped it because they had no intention of working on it, freeing this guy to work on it again from the sounds of it. I just wanna know what's gonna happen going forward.
Well hopefully he will decide to continue the translation now then. A fully translated bug free version would be great, I really wish there was an official localisation.

Reactions: Oldtoothlessbasterd

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018

PapaKangu

Jun 17, 2017
Yeah, so the game's patches have been being updated by przemo for quite a while now. Can't remember how far back but I think it's been at least half a year that przemo along with me and a few others have been having our crack at the game. There's a discord now too if you wanna join.

Reactions: Hones

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is there any list with how to unlock most of the memories/easter eggs stuff like that
There's a old in the opening post, it's only missing the drunk sex scenes I think but not sure. For anything not listed there try searching this thread or just ask.

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes