VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
is more text translated on latest version compared to 2.4 ?
Almost all of 2.4's dialog had been translate by the transfix, but 2.5 added in more about the new hairpins. So with the new dialog it's actually less. It is just flavor text though.

Rakan

Jul 19, 2017
I remember playing this game, and I got to a point where Sylvie could go out without her clothes on.

Tried grinding again, but it won't happen again

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Do sb have a clean yandere mod not in mod pack ? It will help in porting.
Afraid not. The one I've got is bundled with other things in a modpatch, the one Hones linked back here. Only individual mods I've seen around are these but it's not one of them.

Tried a quick google and I'm only finding the modpatch.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
getting an alert "file not found:./data/system/Config.tjs"
Don't know why it would but did your AV quarantine the file, or did it get corrupted somehow. Just tried the MEGA download and it loaded up fine.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is it worth upgrading to the new version?
There's nothing new that's really amazing, the opening post has the change log for 2.5. If you do make sure to load and save your old save in 2.5 before you install the new patch, otherwise it'll get stuck in a loop.

Although it might be worth upgrading ready for any new update that comes (to avoid possible save issues).

flaby228

Dec 27, 2017
Don't know why it would but did your AV quarantine the file, or did it get corrupted somehow. Just tried the MEGA download and it loaded up fine.
Not sure how I managed it but I had 2 folders with the new version one was broke af (missing 50% of the files) the other works fine so I'm confused but it works now lol

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Visya

Oct 26, 2018
somehow i cant use the 2.4 save file to the new version. it keeps saying "loading" all the time

StarLegend

Apr 23, 2018
Anyone how to get the last three scene where she is drunk I manage to get the second one but no idea on the first and last one

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes