VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is there a big content update since v2?
There's a change log in the opening post, but the further it goes back the less detailed it is. I do find the game much better than 1.9.2 was, never tried the early v2's though. Keep in mind with all the technical changes your old save may not work.

Reactions: Xazz

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
Did you guys know about this?
It's a diffirent game made by a diffirent person (or people) but is obviously heavily inspired by this one. It's quite good but has a lot less sex options. It is voiced though.

There's also a furniture item referencing TF.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Whenever I open the game it does the freakils charming opening, and then just a black screen. Any help?
Make sure the patch is installed right, there's a visual guide in the spoilers back here. On a Mac the wording may be different, the new files from the patch need to replace the old file but any other old files need to stay.

It's usually a problem that shows up later than the title screen, but high resolutions can screw up the game.

HymenSnatcher

Jun 20, 2018
Make sure the patch is installed right, there's a visual guide in the spoilers back here. On a Mac the wording may be different, the new files from the patch need to replace the old file but any other old files need to stay.

It's usually a problem that shows up later than the title screen, but high resolutions can screw up the game.
I appreciate the help and I believe I did everything correctly, ( I even tried messing with my resolution) but nothing seems to be working.

NotYourBiznes

Apr 2, 2019
"1.1----Reload and resave all data (load game in clean game and then save in same spot, do it for every save you have) IMPORTANT IF YOU DONT DO IT YOU WILL PROBABLY END UP WITH LOOP!"
Could someone explain wth it means?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
yeah but where do i place it?
The files from the tyrano and the data folder in the patch need to replace the matching files from the game, look in the spoiler back here for a visual guide.
"1.1----Reload and resave all data (load game in clean game and then save in same spot, do it for every save you have) IMPORTANT IF YOU DONT DO IT YOU WILL PROBABLY END UP WITH LOOP!"
Could someone explain wth it means?
If your going to use a old save from 2.4 you need to load it up and save it in 2.5 before you install the patch, if it's your first time playing you can ignore it.

Reactions: NotYourBiznes
Jan 16, 2018
Heyo I'm traying to donwload 1.9.2 with mods from this link: " "
But rly can't, i know mega limit donwlaod, aslo tested with mega donwloader and other but they don't work for me idk why.

any one have a different link from this version? or if someone can upload for me if isn't to much work too.

NotYourBiznes

Apr 2, 2019
Omg, the beginning of this game is a damn "hold her head simulator". I had to start a new game and only pat her head for over 2 in-game weeks, otherwise she would get sick and die.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...but nothing seems to be working.
I think tyrano is the engine that get touchy about file names, try moving the game to desktop. Otherwise I'm out of ideas I'm afraid.
Heyo I'm traying to donwload 1.9.2 with mods from this link...
It was painfully slow downloading from MEGA for me back when I tried it, so I got 1.9.2 from instead. Low seeds but I think it was the bottom torrent.

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes